Is it just me or are all the youth of today....

I'm 19, but I live in a country ass town so i keep it real. But when I head to the city and see the guys repping their pink tanks and long hair, i fear for our future

Lmao I'm 20 and I know exactly what you're talking about. It's a real existential crisis when I have to decide between being a man and getting laid by that hot Hipster chick on the off chance I'm in the city.

Though I will admit to plucking my eye brows. But I have to, I've got a unibrow on Lyoto Machida levels. And it appears he plucks his as well, so if you call me gay you're calling Machidasama gay too.

Meterosexual. It seems like every late teen or early 20 guy get fake tan, pluck their eyebrows and wear the gayest clothes. I'm nearly 30 so maybe I sound like a nagging old bastard but in my younger days you'd get slagged to death for being metro

Oh how times have changed

I'm older than you and I don't think there is much difference now than when I was in high school in the mid west. Except when I was in high school no one called them metrosexual, you called them preppy.

If you think about it, your generation are a lot gayer than the old Native American and Pioneer generation. As life gets easier guys get less manly. Being a man isn't needed in cities. That's where the most metro sexual weak men are.

Sadly, the modern male has reason to be tough but not enough of a reason that it forces him to be tough, comparing recent generations to those of Cowboys and Indians is a great example.

I think a lot of it has to do with women forcing men into a mold to be their "perfect little prince".

Also, with divorce rates higher than they were in the past, you're seeing more males raised by single women and although some turn out alright.. others.. end up being nancies from being babied their whole lives without a man to be there to tell them to suck it the fuck up. (granted, this is totally not an absolute theory, there are some tough ass women out there who raise very strong men)

"I'm 19, but I live in a country ass town so i keep it real."

This is the future we all have to fear.

Seems to me the youth of today is quite a colourful bunch. One that you cannot fit into one mold.

More importantly, being annoyed by what other people do with their appearance is just pointless and stupid.

I'm older than you and I don't think there is much difference now than when I was in high school in the mid west. Except when I was in high school no one called them metrosexual, you called them preppy.

tumblr_lkkpt8zOjU1qbhyqgo1_500.jpg

I think any dude who buys a scarf with any intention other than to warm his neck, needs to man up. I rock plain shirts, leather jackets, beanies, hoodies, and blue jeans. Come at me.

"Haha i was waiting for this. Don't bother us and we won't bother you>"

Sounds like a threat. People like you have made yourselves irrelevant.

Just the phrase, "when I go to the city" is enough to know that you're out of touch.

You sound like an old fart muttering on a park bench. The same shit was said about the previous two generations, and you're merely becoming the cliche.

Also, you don't come across as intelligent, and to unintelligent people, everything is gay.

So shaving every hair off your body, going on tanning beds every week, looking in the mirror 500 times a day and wearing pink tank tops and leather pants doesn't sound weird to you?

That's fine, whatever you're into

Meterosexual. It seems like every late teen or early 20 guy get fake tan, pluck their eyebrows and wear the gayest clothes. I'm nearly 30 so maybe I sound like a nagging old bastard but in my younger days you'd get slagged to death for being metro

Oh how times have changed

it reminds me of the 80's when kids were wearing dorky ties with plaid shirts.

"Haha i was waiting for this. Don't bother us and we won't bother you>"

Sounds like a threat. People like you have made yourselves irrelevant.

Just the phrase, "when I go to the city" is enough to know that you're out of touch.

Come on man, chill. Spill something on your pink tank?

I think any dude who buys a scarf with any intention other than to warm his neck, needs to man up. I rock plain shirts, leather jackets, beanies, hoodies, and blue jeans. Come at me.

Exactly if that. I've never had a scarf if my necks gets cold I'm wearing a loss turtle neck and a beanie.

"What, why?"

An out of touch country boy, who obviously has shit for brains, and doesn't seem to know much about the city? Terrifying. That's a past, not a future.

Intellectually inbred rural areas are not the future of this country. Rural areas are circling the drain due to, well, ignorance, and low ambition. The least engaged people tend to stay, or move there.

I'm so tough that I don't shower, because showering and being clean is for women and metrosexuals.

every generation bitch about the one's after them.

"oh, look at me! i'm 16 & listen to judas priest. i'm so into counterculture."

Back