Is it just me or are all the youth of today....

Why are you using the term "all"

And what's it to you?

They're no different than the pretty boys of any age. My brother is 28 and I saw him wear capris. I also agree with the scarf comment above. 'Fashion' is just invading the masculine scene through reality TV shows and various advertising.

What? You're crazy. Mauricio and Murilo both have plenty of Native South American in them. He may be more Euro than Anderson but he's not as much as Vitor. Brazil doesn't have white people in the way America does.

Hard to believe but Brazil still has white people.
Shogun is still overwhelmingly portuguese

Hard to believe but Brazil still has white people.
Shogun is still overwhelmingly portuguese

Doesn't Portuguese have a lot of Moor in it as well? I'm not saying he's not European but he's definitely not what an American thinks of as a white guy.

This guy is 75% white.
600full-damian-marley.jpg

Meterosexual. It seems like every late teen or early 20 guy get fake tan, pluck their eyebrows and wear the gayest clothes. I'm nearly 30 so maybe I sound like a nagging old bastard but in my younger days you'd get slagged to death for being metro

Oh how times have changed

tumblr_mg4unjQrsH1qiznxlo1_500.jpg

It's a trap!

Edit-I only know this because we share a first name and he's the first thing to show up on Google when you type Andrej.

I think caring about your appearance is not metrosexual. I think getting fake tans is stupid, real tans are fine. Douchey tapout clothing is fucking awful. Generally hipster band clothes or paraphenalia shirts make me die inside. A lot of my generation is very douchey and that has been brought onto them by the media with such things like American Pie and Jersey Shore. And metrosexual I feel is different from preppy. A preppy person can wear nice shirts and ties and polos. Metrosexual guys wear cardigans, scarfs and makeup and do werid shit with their hair. The "Swag" fashion sense could be the death of humanity.

Doesn't Portuguese have a lot of Moor in it as well? I'm not saying he's not European but he's definitely not what an American thinks of as a white guy.

This guy is 75% white.
600full-damian-marley.jpg

white is regressive bro.
The fact that Shogun still looks white tells me there isnt much of a melting pot in him

uhh he/she is on estrogen right? So at what cup does it constitute pron?

white is regressive bro.
The fact that Shogun still looks white tells me there isnt much of a melting pot in him

He just doesn't look white to me. I live in a town that is predominantly Mexican and he always struck me as on the whiter side of the spectrum, but on the spectrum none the less.

uhh he/she is on estrogen right? So at what cup does it constitute pron?

I don't think he is. He's just proof that the fashion industry's vision of beauty in a woman is dictated by gay men. I don't know any straight men who are in to flat chested, no ass havin', 90 lb women who don't have periods with a pound of makeup on.

TS obviously finds these male youngins attractive therefore feels the gay brewing inside.

I feel like a true redneck. How can you fellas not know about Carhart coats?! I've been rockin that shit for years! All my friends used to call me a hick but it can't be true. To hell with that!

Just take a look around these forums... topics like "what is your skincare routine" and "men's fashion" just on first page. Yes times are changing, and yes, men are becoming more ghey.

Just take a look around these forums... topics like "what is your skincare routine" and "men's fashion" just on first page. Yes times are changing, and yes, men are becoming more ghey.

Unless they're taking dicks up the ass they're not becoming "more" gay.

Back