Is Goku white?

Guessing you've never taken a marketing course. You have to look at who is being targeted by the advertisement. Advertisements for cars or luxury items often show white men as "alpha".

As for pop culture, there are plenty of skewed tropes. How many sitcoms have you seen where the regular Joe gets the hot young wife?

They're trying to give us what we want to see.

"White male privilege"

I don't see the problem.

Today's climate: anything that makes white men look cool/positive = offensive.
So true. Us white men are never allowed to look cool in movies and if we do, people hate it.

tumblr_p84a4dKIIY1wsop9xo3_540.gif

So offensive. I recall the outrage.

Not an argument.

The argument is that modern pop culture shits on white men.

There are too many examples to choose from.

There are almost never any commercials that make white men alpha and black men beta.
tenor.gif

Yet you've ignored my post about the top movies and the protagonists mostly being white guys that save the day.

tenor.gif

Yet you've ignored my post about the top movies and the protagonists mostly being white guys that save the day.

I didn't ignore shit.

Star Wars and most TV commercials depict white men as being complete simps ... whereas black men are intelligent alphas.

Someone mentioned Thor ... but now Thor is a white woman:

thor_as_a_woman-female_thor-marvel-comic-cover_1-good_housekeeping_uk__large.jpg

Iron Man is now a black woman:

cfac0704878031b689908a4d73a1b6c9.jpg

James Bond is set to become black ... It's everywhere. Rewriting white male characters and changing their demographic.

i.e. shitting on white men.

Honestly, I've been confused about Anime style cartoons for years.

They draw these guys with caucasian features, but then when I ask people they tell me these characters are Asian. For instance, when I was a kid, I always thought Ryu from Street Fighter was a tanned white dude. I guess I was wrong because he's Asian. He looked exactly like Ken imo, just with a tan.

they're white people. asian people trying to associate themselves with white traits. i see it around san francisco all the time.

I didn't ignore shit.

Star Wars and most TV commercials depict white men as being complete simps ... whereas black men are intelligent alphas.

thor_as_a_woman-female_thor-marvel-comic-cover_1-good_housekeeping_uk__large.jpg

James Bond is set to become black ... It's everywhere. Rewriting white male characters and changing their demographic.

Tony Stark is back as Iron Man and Jane Foster is no longer Thor. They tried out a few new things to mix it up and see what worked after decades of having variations of the same characters in the same stories. Then they'll see what worked and keep a few around.

James Bond thing is just a rumour.

To say that "most" adverts depict white men as simps is just a lie.

In Star Wars, Finn was the biggest simp of them all and he's black. The dudes that have been the most powerful people in the SW universe have all been white men. Anakin, Palpatine, Luke and Kylo.

I wonder if you were remotely concerned about the decades of whitewashing in Hollywood before? IT still happens:

tnews_1456041583_1530.jpg

and

twitter2.png

exodus-cast.jpg

He's a straight white man.

Tony Stark is back as Iron Man and Jane Foster is no longer Thor. They tried out a few new things to mix it up and see what worked after decades of having variations of the same characters in the same stories. Then they'll see what worked and keep a few around.

In Star Wars, Finn was the biggest simp of them all and he's black. The dudes that have been the most powerful people in the SW universe have all been white men. Anakin, Palpatine, Luke and Kylo.

I wonder if you were remotely concerned about the decades of whitewashing in Hollywood before? IT still happens:

and

twitter2.png

exodus-cast.jpg

ouch

inb4 he says all the biblical people were pale skins

and

twitter2.png

exodus-cast.jpg

I see your egypt. Ill raise you a persia.

princeofpersia.gif

I didn't ignore shit.

by constantly whining because whites no longer completely dominate representation in media (merely going from 99% to 90%), you are not setting a good argument to add more examples of "cool, heroic white men" .

It's that Youtube recommended videos time loop some people get stuck in, I'm telling ya. Before you know it every video title in his sidebar has "cuck", "leftard owned" or "Feminazi" in it.

Sounds perfect for Sherdoggers since that’s half their vocabulary right there.

I see your egypt. Ill raise you a persia.

princeofpersia.gif
In theyr defence, the Prince was brown hair/azure eyes also in most modern games

That has been actually a rare care of video game movie that for the casting gave some fucks about the original source lol

princepersiahome.jpg

prince-persia-trilogy-feature-.jpg

prince_of_persia_2008_by_engelelika-d68yw3g.jpg

From there a question can be why the Prince of Persia in the games looked like a french guy lol

Back