Is Goku white?

Is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept? Stand up! You're out of luck like two dogs stuck!

200.gif

Ghostface Killa

Yes goku is Asian

They draw white people differently.

9ImEwZ3.png

Here is a typical westerner drawn manga style and a young Asian drawn manga style.

Honestly, I've been confused about Anime style cartoons for years.

They draw these guys with caucasian features, but then when I ask people they tell me these characters are Asian. For instance, when I was a kid, I always thought Ryu from Street Fighter was a tanned white dude. I guess I was wrong because he's Asian. He looked exactly like Ken imo, just with a tan.

Lol. Yeah and they’re all goddamn righteous heroes or at least sympathetic. Who was the last black dude to win multiple emmys playing a sympathetic meth kingpin?

People get their heads loaded with bullshit by right wing media. Just stacks and stacks of backwards ass bullshit.
giphy.gif

lmao @people saying goku is asian. get busy with the facts.

Technically he’s Saiyan, and no he is not supposed to be Asian.
I read Saiya is the flip flop of yasai which means vegetable. Kakarotto (carrot). Vegeta (vegetable?). Bardock (a vegetable root?).

Tsufuru is flip flop of furutsu (fruits).

If he was white his name would be Trent not Goku

I read Saiya is the flip flop of yasai which means vegetable. Kakarotto (carrot). Vegeta (vegetable?). Bardock (a vegetable root?).

Tsufuru is flip flop of furutsu (fruits).
All of the saiyans have vegetable names, Brolly(brocili) Napa(cabbage) ,radits(radish) etc.

It’s well known

Back