Is Goku white?

The anime eyes are inspired by Donald Duck, but it's true we can't assume anime characters are meant to be Japanese by default.
Yeah, I should have just looked it up. Took me a second to find out. Apparently Disney was a big inspiration to manga.

Technically he’s Saiyan, and no he is not supposed to be Asian.

I don't see the problem.

Today's climate: anything that makes white men look cool/positive = offensive.

Someone needs to tell that to Marvel and Disney, because they have been fucking creaming it at the cinema for the last 10 years with white, male leads.

Honestly, do you believe this stuff?

Someone needs to tell that to Marvel and Disney, because they have been fucking creaming it at the cinema for the last 10 years with white, male leads.

Honestly, do you believe this stuff?

nonsense.

White men have been collectively shat on in modern pop culture.

835f48452d66f0c128dcb985900f8538cd06bd62_00.jpg
No he's a fucking alien dude.

it's pretty obvious that japanese culture in general has a fetish for most things caucasian. to me, that goku character has all the traits of a white person, but with the more slanted-eye look of asians.

nonsense.

White men have been collectively shat on in modern pop culture.

So, you ignored my point and just repeated yourself.....

Look at the top paid actors and the top movies. How have they been shit on? Which top movies have done this?

So, you ignored my point and just repeated yourself.....

Look at the top paid actors and the top movies. How have they been shit on? Which top movies have done this?

Star WARs

Also, TV commercials in generals depict white men as being beta cucks:

Watch from the beginning

Last edited:
Jon Wick was such a cuck in that movie where he shot 300 people and then beat everyone else up

Same as Thor, Iron Man, Spider Man, Batman, Punisher, Daredevil, Superman... all hardcore anti-white portrayals of cuck cowards

Matt Damon too, all Hollywood ever does is put him in movies to make white people look bad

Star WARs

Also, TV commercials in generals depict white men as being beta cucks:

Watch from the beginning

Star Wars I'll give you, but a white guy still saved the day in the end and the Solo movie was about a white guy, so kind of evens itself out.

On the adverts they're usually made by white people, for brands owned by white people. Maybe they feel that it will cause less outrage than having another race be the butt of the tame jokes?

Either way, of all the things different races can have legitimate gripes about, this is pretty high on the
Meh-Ometer.

Jon Wick was such a cuck in that movie where he shot 300 people and then beat everyone else up

Same as Thor, Iron Man, Spider Man, Batman, Punisher, Daredevil, Superman... all hardcore anti-white portrayals of cuck cowards

Matt Damon too, all Hollywood ever does is put him in movies to make white people look bad

More or less every action movie that doesn't feature Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith or Vin Diesel as a lead has a white man or woman as a lead.

https://www.imdb.com/search/title?count=100&genres=action&release_date=2017,2017&title_type=feature

More or less every action movie that doesn't feature Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith or Vin Diesel as a lead has a white man or woman as a lead.

https://www.imdb.com/search/title?count=100&genres=action&release_date=2017,2017&title_type=feature

Lol. Yeah and they’re all goddamn righteous heroes or at least sympathetic. Who was the last black dude to win multiple emmys playing a sympathetic meth kingpin?

People get their heads loaded with bullshit by right wing media. Just stacks and stacks of backwards ass bullshit.

Is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept? Stand up! You're out of luck like two dogs stuck!

200.gif

Lol. Yeah and they’re all goddamn righteous heroes or at least sympathetic. Who was the last black dude to win multiple emmys playing a sympathetic meth kingpin?

People get their heads loaded with bullshit by right wing media. Just stacks and stacks of backwards ass bullshit.

It's that Youtube recommended videos time loop some people get stuck in, I'm telling ya. Before you know it every video title in his sidebar has "cuck", "leftard owned" or "Feminazi" in it.

Back