Is Goku white?

latest

How could Goku even compete?
Mr. Popo is too athletic and explosive?

The argument would be that you can't handle a commercial that shows a black lead and a white follow

The argument is that modern pop culture shits on white men.

There are too many examples to choose from.

There are almost never any commercials that make white men alpha and black men beta.

Last edited:

There are never any commercials that make white men alpha and black men beta.
There's plenty of them.
How bout movies. When is Kevin Hart not a "beta"

One of the commercials you posted was a Doritos commercial with two white guys and one black guy wearing the same sweater.
One white guy is dancing with a girl and the black guy smells her hair and she smacks the other white guy cuz she thought it was him
One white guy was alpha one was beta and the black guy was just there.
Is that what you are bitching about?

There's plenty of them.

One of the commercials you posted was a Doritos commercial with two white guys and one black guy wearing the same sweater.
One white guy is dancing with a girl and the black guy smells her hair and she smacks the other white guy cuz she thought it was him

Exceptions and not the rule.

There's plenty of them.

Kevin Hart's whole shtique is based on being a beta.

Idk, but he’s a fucking beast. Vegeta is way fuckin cooler though.

He's asian when he's chill but when he powers up he becomes a Swede

He's of an alien race wich is supposed to be asian looking
All of them born with black hair

He's an Aryan super man that will usher in the third reich.

double, sorry

Last edited:
Honestly, I've been confused about Anime style cartoons for years.

They draw these guys with caucasian features, but then when I ask people they tell me these characters are Asian. For instance, when I was a kid, I always thought Ryu from Street Fighter was a tanned white dude. I guess I was wrong because he's Asian. He looked exactly like Ken imo, just with a tan.
Well, first SF2 version got Ryu looking a bit more asian
ryu343.png

then successive ones change it a bit to a sharper design
ce_ryu.png

ryu575.png

Btw Ken himself is half (or more i don't remember) asian, and have black hair died blond

Street Fighter 1 story was essentially based on real event of 2 best Mas Oyama students from kyokushin karate joining a mixed tournaments of martial arts, wich got muay thai guys, a boxer, a big judoka and so on.
One of the two won the tournament (kinda like Ryu in SF1)
in SF1 you can pick only Ryu or Ken

Funniest one is Bison who at very begin was supposed to look asian af
images

bu then they took mysterious origin route and now he can be whatever... specially as he switch bodies
Watching hints a legit origin theory is him being some sort of immortal former nazi guy into asian esotherism (as they were in real life).
All the clones he create with genetic stuff as potential body host are blond with blue eyes, aryan af lol
Last being some kind of nazi youth lol
ed-sfv-face-panel.jpg

There are almost never any commercials that make white men alpha and black men beta.

Guessing you've never taken a marketing course. You have to look at who is being targeted by the advertisement. Advertisements for cars or luxury items often show white men as "alpha".

As for pop culture, there are plenty of skewed tropes. How many sitcoms have you seen where the regular Joe gets the hot young wife?

They're trying to give us what we want to see.

Back