Is Eddie Alvarez really a better win than Al Iaquinta?

Bee tee dubs I backed you up on that one post above, but you will still be wearing the dick pillow soon.

It comes full circle, from our boy Nightwingbjj to you.

Never! I'm confident in Khabib.. well 85-90% it's enough :D

Even Nate eventually realize to stop leading cause he counters your slow ass with the left.. and Nate is.. nate.

Haha, I'm not sure you see what I did there. BC got it though

Not sure if new to mma or a troll, will assume you are both

Khabib took the fight on 1 day's notice too pal

One guy training for months, one guy MAYBE training semi-regularly. That physical fitness and skills advantage is a much bigger factor than being unfamiliar with your opponent.

To be fair, I feel like masvidal would KO eddie
To be fair, I feel like Eddie would give Chiesa or Clarke an absolute beatdown.
dnno.gif

Haha, I'm not sure you see what I did there. BC got it though

He can never forget a game plan... because:

Edieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HITTTT THEM WITHHH THE JAB!!! eDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

One guy training for months, one guy MAYBE training semi-regularly. That physical fitness and skills advantage is a much bigger factor than being unfamiliar with your opponent.
The other guy was about to fight Felder on the same card you moron, he'd gone through a full training camp.

Lmao all of these Conor nuthuggers are so stupid it hurts my head

6z5BKza.jpg

S O O N

Image brought to you by the
G R E A T and P O W E R F U L

@Soul On Ice

Just a punchers chance that goes down with each minute of the fight.

That boy is silent cause he feels that pressure he fooked up Khabib mauls him.

He can never forget a game plan... because:

Edieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HITTTT THEM WITHHH THE JAB!!! eDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lol touche

Just a punchers chance that goes down with each minute of the fight.

That boy is silent cause he feels that pressure he fooked up Khabib mauls him.

He is silent because he is patiently waiting for a track to explode on.

Because Diaz was in Cabo smoking bongs before he got the call up, while Al had already gone through a full camp to fight someone else....

Doesn't matter the moral is short notice fights are just as hard for both fighters and long fight camps most certainly aren't needed either. It's still a hilarious double standard applied by the lowest of low fans.

3 and a half weeks more of training.. then fight week with the weight cut and speakers and cords and tiramisu cakes.. fingers crossed.

Plz edit this post we don’t need to be speaking anything into existence.

Back