Is Colbi going to call the COPS AGAIN, when Habib comes after him

Colby will call Trump and have Khabib and Ali locked up in Guantanamo cages for life

Personally i would elbow him. You ever had any pro fights? Had around 20 myself. You wouldnt and couldnt do shit so stop talking about consequenses

Yes, i see your avatar.. you must be pretty mediocre and insecure fighter to go out threatening people on the internet. Lol. :eek::eek::eek:ot

<GSPWoah>

colby lives in USA where people have freedom of speech

and khabib is from a culture that murders civilians for drawing cartoons

you want to celebrate that kind of mentality?

Lol Colby would make Bib look like Askren when he wrestled Burroughs

Who did i threathen? If that shit was a threat you lived a sheltered life haha. Also you called me a :eek::eek::eek:ot knowing there is no consequenses. Same thing u accused me of. Absolutely retarded lmao. Good luck weakling

But.. you cant be mad for being called an insecure :eek::eek::eek:ot, cause thats what you are.
Pulling the ' im a pro bro ' card.
Yes, we can see that in your profile
Insecure af
<BC1>

So now everyone is just fine with the khabib and his islamic mob running the streets and setting the rules for what goes and what doesnt...
No no, absolutelly not. We just side with Habib to destroy the annoying ones such as Konor and COlbi. Konor is finished, he and his whole team were beaten and publicly shamed. Konor is done, he will never fight again, Habib took his soul. Now we need to get rid of Colbi. Two contracts, thats it!

Khabib fans have not yet approached the levels of absolute human waste that Conor fans have, and continue to be. Conor fans are trash that make this site worse. When Khabib fans do the same then they too will need to be taken to task.

We only need Habib to take out Colbi. It is like perfect circumstances. Colbi is so stupid, he is setting a trap for himself :)

Khabib has like 10 guys with him all the time. Colby isn't Batman :p

SO Werdum is worth 10 people?

He did nothing to conor except fight him in a cage.
He’s not going to do anything.

Habib was very patient and humble going into that fight, he didn't want that fight to be canceled and that he could miss the opportunity to smash Konor! Once he smashed Konor, he went into rage mode and continued to smash his team. His insults to Konor and his team have never stopped. He said he will smash Konor wherever he sees him. Konor could not come to Abu Dhabi. Konor is victim of a bully now.

Colby will call Trump and have Khabib and Ali locked up in Guantanamo cages for life

giphy.gif

colby lives in USA where people have freedom of speech

and khabib is from a culture that murders civilians for drawing cartoons

you want to celebrate that kind of mentality?

You might want to reconsider that. When had a protest actually had effect and did some change? How many times the protests were violently shut down by the police?
Do you know that 3 of the top 10 most deadliest cities in the world are in the USA?

I don't see anything wrong in what Colby has said to Khabib.

Muslim is a backward religion which doesn't have any place in modern society.

But.. you cant be mad for being called an insecure :eek::eek::eek:ot, cause thats what you are.
Pulling the ' im a pro bro ' card.
Yes, we can see that in your profile
Insecure af
<BC1>
Lmao you on a forum idolizing pro fighters little fan boy

He is just basically asking for it

Better stay close to police stations

You think the SHEEP FAWKER comments will go by unnoticed? Habib is coming for the MAGA VIRGIN. Its going to be a hell of a show. Stay tuned!
Just pray to Allah he doesn’t go jihad Khabib mode.
E14E8876-38E5-4750-AC0C-714D5852F8D6.jpeg

Just pray to Allah he doesn’t go jihad Khabib mode.
View attachment 647719

Send me messsage, like sms with location, Im gonna come.

At least konor had a team, his whole team eventually got smashed, but he had it ntl. Colbi has nobody behind him, he's all alone.

Send me messsage, like sms with location, Im gonna come.

At least konor had a team, his whole team eventually got smashed, but he had it ntl. Colbi has nobody behind him, he's all alone.
Oh well...if thats the price to be “entertaining”...fook him.

Oh well...if thats the price to be “entertaining”...fook him.
First Habib smashes him on the street. Then just maybe dana uses that material to build up a fight, Colbi gets down to 155 and they run it once again.

You think the SHEEP FAWKER comments will go by unnoticed? Habib is coming for the MAGA VIRGIN. Its going to be a hell of a show. Stay tuned!
i dont like khabib but i hope he fucks colby up this is gonna be a mutherfucking roller coaster!
giphy.gif

Colby is annoying but sherdoggers obsessing over Khabib beating him down in the streets is slightly moreso.

No no no. This must not go by unnoticed. The virgin will learn his lesson. Even GOAT Artem learned he should not make fun of Habib:

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg
looks like Artem got sent to Dagestan: Scared Straight, lmao

Back