Is Colbi going to call the COPS AGAIN, when Habib comes after him

Hopefully Khabib nails him with a toy boomerang. That would be heeeelarious

How are you restoring balance?

Exactly, he didn't insult you, yet you want to see him get beat up. It has nothing to do with you. Yet you all would gloat if Khabib would actually beat him up, yet you did nothing that earned you to gloat. That's called living vicariously through someone. That's okay though. Nothing wrong with living vicariously through someone, as long as you realize you do and don't take it too seriously.

I'm just saying this because it's funny that people held it against Conor fans, but Khabib fans and many other fans for that matter do the same thing.

Habib shutting down Konor and his whole team was beautiful. Conor was becoming increasingly annoying, we all see now that he is just a pos who lost 99% of the fans here.
And Colbi is the king of cringe annoying, a desperate virgin without any friends, making enemies with just about everyone. He got humbled one time when he talked shit about Brazil, Werdum was gonna weggie him, Colbi called for the cops to save his small virgin ass.
Now he is again talking sheet about everyone, insulting Dagestan is not a good idea. Habib is not going to like this. Colbi is doing this to himself, nobody else to blame. He has the worst trashtalk that gets him nothing but haters and enemies and the lowest of low PPVs. He will soon have nowhere to hide, people will start insulting him and throwing water bottles at him on the streets.

No no no. This must not go by unnoticed. The virgin will learn his lesson. Even GOAT Artem learned he should not make fun of Habib:

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg
Artem should have headbutted him right there.

All fun n games until the cage door closes. Then Colby becomes one of the easiest guys to find in the whole UFC.

He constantly engages offense and rarely moves backwards. He isn't a walk on the park for anyone at WW. I'm a fan of guys that weaponize cardio, CC is one of the best at doing that.

Habib shutting down Konor and his whole team was beautiful. Conor was becoming increasingly annoying, we all see now that he is just a pos who lost 99% of the fans here.
And Colbi is the king of cringe annoying, a desperate virgin without any friends, making enemies with just about everyone. He got humbled one time when he talked shit about Brazil, Werdum was gonna weggie him, Colbi called for the cops to save his small virgin ass.
Now he is again talking sheet about everyone, insulting Dagestan is not a good idea. Habib is not going to like this. Colbi is doing this to himself, nobody else to blame. He has the worst trashtalk that gets him nothing but haters and enemies and the lowest of low PPVs. He will soon have nowhere to hide, people will start insulting him and throwing water bottles at him on the streets.

I have no idea why you just told me this.

Colby is an irrelevant ass-clown, he's not beating Usman anyway. I hope Khabib just ignores him.

If he does beat Usman and continues to ass clown Khabib ( not even Conor went that far to call sheep fucker), then we could have a nice superfight for WW strap.

Nothing will happen, everyone knows it's a schtick. Dildo Anus can get it though.

Colby, as all real Americans, should pack some heat and warn his potential wrongdoers that he will use lethal force if necessary. "The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." Let's see just how much American Colby really is. :D

I’m American too but that quote does not describe Americans lmao. Most Americans are pampered pussies, even the so called “toughs”.

I’m American too but that quote does not describe Americans lmao. Most Americans are pampered pussies, even the so called “toughs”.

Nowadays? Sure. But that quote was written when (some) Americans were still tough.

Lol at all the dudes acting tough on Khabib's behalf on a karate forum. And people say Conor fans live vicariously through him...
I'm undefeated UFC lightweight champion.

How are you restoring balance?

Exactly, he didn't insult you, yet you want to see him get beat up. It has nothing to do with you. Yet you all would gloat if Khabib would actually beat him up, yet you did nothing that earned you to gloat. That's called living vicariously through someone. That's okay though. Nothing wrong with living vicariously through someone, as long as you realize you do and don't take it too seriously.

I'm just saying this because it's funny that people held it against Conor fans, but Khabib fans and many other fans for that matter do the same thing.
we all love good story, the bad guy got beat up by the good guy and the audience is happy, let the audience be happy

Back