Is Colbi going to call the COPS AGAIN, when Habib comes after him

we all love good story, the bad guy got beat up by the good guy and the audience is happy, let the audience be happy

Where did I say the audience couldn't or shouldn't be happy?

Yo my man you are a fucking loser and everyone can tell, get fucked in the face with a hammer bitch.

Yo, bud. You are very emotional and very easily triggered of nothing special. You might want to work on that.

Yo, bud. You are very emotional and very easily triggered of nothing special. You might want to work on that.
you said TS is living through someone vicariously and now you said that this guy is very emotional based on a post, isn't it too much don't you think ?

If he does beat Usman and continues to ass clown Khabib ( not even Conor went that far to call sheep fucker), then we could have a nice superfight for WW strap.

There will be no fight for no belt. Habib will jump him with 10 more russians. You'll have it all on youtube, don't worry.

Nothing will happen, everyone knows it's a schtick. Dildo Anus can get it though.

You don't insult Habib, calling him sheep fawker, and walk away with it. Colbi is getting fawked for this. There is no way around it.

There will be no fight for no belt. Habib will jump him with 10 more russians. You'll have it all on youtube, don't worry.

You don't insult Habib, calling him sheep fawker, and walk away with it. Colbi is getting fawked for this. There is no way around it.

Yeah, Dagestanis and Chechens are known for that shit - jump guys in big numbers, like jackals.
I hope Colby will be prepared and will walk with at least 5 guys, preferably 10,
so we could see a nice brawl.

If that happens kinda makes it look like Khabib doesn't think he'd be able to handle Colby himself, plus I'm guessing Colby has the cops number on speed dial.

Khabib will do fuckin nothing if his 15 yes men crew is not by his side.
Thats not even surprising

its hard to be in that clown's skin.

Your own people give you no love

Khabib will do fuckin nothing if his 15 yes men crew is not by his side.
Thats not even surprising

Yeh his 15 close friends all made him 28-0, he needed every single one of them to beat that cunt Conor didn't he. Also just like what Conor said, Colby's use of language goes beyond Khabib, it's used against Muslims in general so he can get it from anyone.

If some random Muslim decides to smack up Colby on the streets I don't have an issue he brought it on himself.

He needs to think of other methods of defending himself fast. “It’s only business.” doesn’t fly with those Dagestani boys.

Colby, as all real Americans, should pack some heat and warn his potential wrongdoers that he will use lethal force if necessary. "The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." Let's see just how much American Colby really is. :D
Lol, so he should act like a bitch who picks a fight then shoots the other person for accepting their challenge because they "feared for their safety"?

Lol, there is literally nothing tough about what you just said, in fact needing a gun to make you feel like a tough guy is the most cowardly thing you can do. Especially if you're going around picking fights acting like you're a bad ass and then shooting the person because you got scared when they called you on your fake tough guy act.

The fact you thought that post actually sounded cool and bad ass is actually the saddest part of all this. A coward with a gun is unfortunately still a coward and being able to do something an infant could also do (pull a trigger) doesn't change that fact.

Lol, so he should act like a bitch who picks a fight then shoots the other person for accepting their challenge because they "feared for their safety"?

Lol, there is literally nothing tough about what you just said, in fact needing a gun to make you feel like a tough guy is the most cowardly thing you can do. Especially if you're going around picking fights acting like you're a bad ass and then shooting the person because you got scared when they called you on your fake tough guy act.

The fact you thought that post actually sounded cool and bad ass is actually the saddest part of all this. A coward with a gun is unfortunately still a coward and being able to do something an infant could also do (pull a trigger) doesn't change that fact.

The only thing that's sad is you taking it seriously. Smiley at the end of sentence was there to signal the facetious nature of the post, yet you still took the bait. Hmm, my spider senses tell me that such an emotional response stems from an undigested past experience e.g. being punked by some gun-toting loudmouth.

The only thing that's sad is you taking it seriously. Smiley at the end of sentence was there to signal the facetious nature of the post, yet you still took the bait. Hmm, my spider senses tell me that such an emotional response stems from an undigested past experience e.g. being punked by some gun-toting loudmouth.
Sorry dude, didn't notice the smiley.

I'm not the least bit emotional, that's the problem with online forums, everyone seems to think you can't have a strong opinion without being "triggered" or "emotional" but the reality is I enjoy writing and debating and don't need to be upset to respond that way.

For the record though, no, I've never been "punked" by a pussy with a gun, I live in Canada so if someone picks a fight with you you can count on the fact they're willing to back up there mouth without hiding behind a gun.

Different cultures and all, lol.

Sorry dude, didn't notice the smiley.

I'm not the least bit emotional, that's the problem with online forums, everyone seems to think you can't have a strong opinion without being "triggered" or "emotional" but the reality is I enjoy writing and debating and don't need to be upset to respond that way.

For the record though, no, I've never been "punked" by a pussy with a gun, I live in Canada so if someone picks a fight with you you can count on the fact they're willing to back up there mouth without hiding behind a gun.

Different cultures and all, lol.

That's the spirit. I was certain that you would take yet another poorly constructed bait. :D

Yeah, Dagestanis and Chechens are known for that shit - jump guys in big numbers, like jackals.
I hope Colby will be prepared and will walk with at least 5 guys, preferably 10,
so we could see a nice brawl.

Colbi's got no friends. He lost his only friend Masvidal, now he is on his own. ATT probably lets him go soon too.

Yeh his 15 close friends all made him 28-0, he needed every single one of them to beat that cunt Conor didn't he. Also just like what Conor said, Colby's use of language goes beyond Khabib, it's used against Muslims in general so he can get it from anyone.

If some random Muslim decides to smack up Colby on the streets I don't have an issue he brought it on himself.

Talk smack get smashed! Nobody forced Colbi to talk smack. Now he will face Habib :)

He needs to think of other methods of defending himself fast. “It’s only business.” doesn’t fly with those Dagestani boys.

He still has the chance to publicly apologize :)

That's the spirit. I was certain that you would take yet another poorly constructed bait. :D
Yep, you got me dude.

Forum 101, engage in a discussion then predictably claim some sort of perceived victory for eliciting a response.

Well done Sherbro, lol.

(For the record I realize you're being sarcastic but this is actually a very common thing around here so while it may not apply to you the point still stands.)

Yeah, no. Sorry but as good as Khabib is Colby has all of the tools to stop him.

Khabib hasn’t fought anyone in his 28 fights that is anywhere near Colby’s level as a wrestler. Then add the cardio and the striking.

Back