Is Colbi going to call the COPS AGAIN, when Habib comes after him

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
You think the SHEEP FAWKER comments will go by unnoticed? Habib is coming for the MAGA VIRGIN. Its going to be a hell of a show. Stay tuned!

Colby is an irrelevant ass-clown, he's not beating Usman anyway. I hope Khabib just ignores him.

No no no. This must not go by unnoticed. The virgin will learn his lesson. Even GOAT Artem learned he should not make fun of Habib:

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

lol clobby is going to get clowned somewhere in public and shit his pants in fear. that maga shtick is not going to protect you on the streets. i shee you shun boooi

Lol at all the dudes acting tough on Khabib's behalf on a karate forum. And people say Conor fans live vicariously through him...

Lol at all the dudes acting tough on Khabib's behalf on a karate forum. And people say Conor fans live vicariously through him...

We dont live through Habib. We want Habib to smash Colbi. Ánd Colbi has messed with the wrong dude again :)

Colby, as all real Americans, should pack some heat and warn his potential wrongdoers that he will use lethal force if necessary. "The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." Let's see just how much American Colby really is. :D

Colby, as all real Americans, should pack some heat and warn his potential wrongdoers that he will use lethal force if necessary. "The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." Let's see just how much American Colby really is. :D

Officer, HEEEEELP!

We dont live through Habib. We want Habib to smash Colbi. Ánd Colbi has messed with the wrong dude again :)

So you are living vicariously through him. If you want Colby to get smashed in the streets, do it yourself. And talk all the same shit you do online. Otherwise you are just living vicariously through Khabib, because you can't be the tough guy yourself, that you want and act like.

So you are living vicariously through him. If you want Colby to get smashed in the streets, do it yourself. And talk all the same shit you do online. Otherwise you are just living vicariously through Khabib, because you can't be the tough guy yourself, that you want and act like.

I am just restoring balance and order. Plus as a Sherdogger, I am 6.5"265 all year round, it would not be fair if Colbi had to face me. Also, he didn't unsult me, he insulted Dagestan. He has to deal with the Dagestani now.

Habib is teaming up as we speak :cool:

I am just restoring balance and order. Plus as a Sherdogger, I am 6.5"265 all year round, it would not be fair if Colbi had to face me. Also, he didn't unsult me, he insulted Dagestan. He has to deal with the Dagestani now.

Habib is teaming up as we speak :cool:

How are you restoring balance?

Exactly, he didn't insult you, yet you want to see him get beat up. It has nothing to do with you. Yet you all would gloat if Khabib would actually beat him up, yet you did nothing that earned you to gloat. That's called living vicariously through someone. That's okay though. Nothing wrong with living vicariously through someone, as long as you realize you do and don't take it too seriously.

I'm just saying this because it's funny that people held it against Conor fans, but Khabib fans and many other fans for that matter do the same thing.

There is nothing fun in seeing Colby getting bitchslapped by the Khabib Chearleaders Team. Colby has no friends, no one's gonna hire 2 private jets to go attack a bus for him. At best he would get Trump to cancel their visas, not nearly as entertaining as a good old dolly throw.

Colby is an irrelevant ass-clown, he's not beating Usman anyway. I hope Khabib just ignores him.

This. He talks more than he fights, and he has a fckin awful style. No one gives 2 shits about him. Hopefully he tones his nonsense down once Usman humbles him. Its gonna be a horrible fight as well

Lol hoping one guy beats another in a fight is completely fckin normal for a fan of MMA, or any other combat sport?? you need to take your head out of your arse pal

Lol hoping one guy beats another in a fight is completely fckin normal for a fan of MMA, or any other combat sport?? you need to take your head out of your arse pal

You need to read more of my posts ITT and let it marinade in your brain for a bit.

If Khabib legitimately goes after Colby he won't have time to call anybody.

You'd think by now, particularly after the life changing beatdown that Khabib put on Conor that word would get around to not shit talk about anything at all pertaining to Khabibs religion, heritage or family.

You are annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back