Is Colbi going to call the COPS AGAIN, when Habib comes after him

This. He talks more than he fights, and he has a fckin awful style. No one gives 2 shits about him. Hopefully he tones his nonsense down once Usman humbles him. Its gonna be a horrible fight as well

Once again, do you people watch these fights? Usman can’t hold Colby against the cage, he is fucked in that fight because that is what he is good at and the guy he is trying to do it to is a better wrestler and has better cardio.

You guys need to give up this whole “Colby can’t fight” act because it makes you look clueless about what actually takes place in that cage as fans.

Colby has a motherfucker of a style and it’s going to be very very hard for someone to beat him without doing it via KO.

Once again, do you people watch these fights? Usman can’t hold Colby against the cage, he is fucked in that fight because that is what he is good at and the guy he is trying to do it to is a better wrestler and has better cardio.

You guys need to give up this whole “Colby can’t fight” act because it makes you look clueless about what actually takes place in that cage as fans.

Colby has a motherfucker of a style and it’s going to be very very hard for someone to beat him without doing it via KO.

Lol I didn’t say he can’t fight did I? He clearly can or he wouldn’t be a professional fighter. I said his style is fckin horrible so most people don’t give a shit about him, which they don’t. I think usman will beat him, but quite frankly I don’t care that much for either fighter or this fight.

Lol at all the dudes acting tough on Khabib's behalf on a karate forum. And people say Conor fans live vicariously through him...

that was funny motherfuker

You think the SHEEP FAWKER comments will go by unnoticed? Habib is coming for the MAGA VIRGIN. Its going to be a hell of a show. Stay tuned!
khabeb really should take this golden opporturnity, get suspended again, buy some time

No no no. This must not go by unnoticed. The virgin will learn his lesson. Even GOAT Artem learned he should not make fun of Habib:

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

You forgot to show the 10 goons standing around Artem of Khabibs gang. That was some weak ass shit from Khabib.

As a fighter he is boring ass SNOOZEMAN. But that's not what everybody hates him for. His cringe trash talk that gets him nothing but enemies, everybody wants to see that guy get beat again. Already ate the boomerang, he is in for a ride again.

khabeb really should take this golden opporturnity, get suspended again, buy some time

He might just do it, he doesn't care, he's said it before. They go to jail, his opponent to hospital.

You forgot to show the 10 goons standing around Artem of Khabibs gang. That was some weak ass shit from Khabib.

Thats no secret.

Khabib would get wrestle-fucked by Colby.

Ben Askren: I'l could pay you 1000 bucks, you can't find 5 people that like Colbi

Colbi is universally hated confirmed!

So now everyone is just fine with the khabib and his islamic mob running the streets and setting the rules for what goes and what doesnt...

How are you restoring balance?

Exactly, he didn't insult you, yet you want to see him get beat up. It has nothing to do with you. Yet you all would gloat if Khabib would actually beat him up, yet you did nothing that earned you to gloat. That's called living vicariously through someone. That's okay though. Nothing wrong with living vicariously through someone, as long as you realize you do and don't take it too seriously.

I'm just saying this because it's funny that people held it against Conor fans, but Khabib fans and many other fans for that matter do the same thing.

Khabib fans have not yet approached the levels of absolute human waste that Conor fans have, and continue to be. Conor fans are trash that make this site worse. When Khabib fans do the same then they too will need to be taken to task.

Khabib has like 10 guys with him all the time. Colby isn't Batman :p

There will be no fight for no belt. Habib will jump him with 10 more russians. You'll have it all on youtube, don't worry.

You don't insult Habib, calling him sheep fawker, and walk away with it. Colbi is getting fawked for this. There is no way around it.
He did nothing to conor except fight him in a cage.

He’s not going to do anything.

LOL. Weakling

Maybe.. im sure youd headbutt khabib though.. lol

Gotta love internet, where imbeciles like yourself can act tough behind a keyboard telling what pro fighters should do and insulting people with zero consequences

You think the SHEEP FAWKER comments will go by unnoticed? Habib is coming for the MAGA VIRGIN. Its going to be a hell of a show. Stay tuned!
Khabib would get wrestle fucked by colby there's a reason he risks death to fight at 155

Maybe.. im sure youd headbutt khabib though.. lol

Gotta love internet, where imbeciles like yourself can act tough behind a keyboard telling what pro fighters should do and insulting people with zero consequences
Personally i would elbow him. You ever had any pro fights? Had around 20 myself. You wouldnt and couldnt do shit so stop talking about consequenses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back