Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

And for people complaining about the racial element. Its inherently racial. Copley said this to the 911 dispatcher: "There are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD,". No other description..nothing just "friggin black males" as if to say "Of course, I was in danger....BLACK MALES".

What the fuck is his problem with males?

They weren't drag racing...they were on foot.

According to Thomas's friend, Thomas had marijuana in his possession (oh, the horror..must be a thug, I'm sure this will justify the shooting in many people's eyes) and thought he heard police so he started running. Copley then shot at Thomas (who was outside) from inside his garage.

The CNN article said the police department doesn't know if Thomas was armed...which probably means they didn't find any weapons on the scene including on the victim. This seems a lot like the Jordan/Dunn case (aka..the loud music shooting) where the shooter magically sees a gun that doesn't exist and claims self-defense once he realizes he's fucked (i.e. he realizes that he's hit someone).

And for people complaining about the racial element. Its inherently racial. Copley said this to the 911 dispatcher: "There are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD,". No other description..nothing just "friggin black males" as if to say "Of course, I was in danger....BLACK MALES".
You do realize that black males commit violent crime way out of proportion with their population, right?

You do realize that black males commit violent crime way out of proportion with their population, right?

So you're saying he was race baiting? I don't understand your point. That fact isn't relevant to THIS case..there is no evidence that the black males in question were committing crimes (other than marijuana possession).

So you're saying he was race baiting? I don't understand your point. That fact isn't relevant to THIS case..there is no evidence that the black males in question were committing crimes (other than marijuana possession).
You didn't answer the question.

You didn't answer the question.

What relevance does it have to this situation? Are you suggesting "blacks males" is a defense and its okay to shoot at ANY black male because SOME OTHER black males commit crimes?

Why are you afraid to answer a simple yes or no question?

So I guess you're just a race baiting troll (not that we didn't already know that) since you're posting in other threads but won't come back here to explain the relevance of your question.

So I guess you're just a race baiting troll (not that we didn't already know that) since you're posting in other threads but won't come back here to explain the relevance of your question.
2woalhf.gif

Why is answering a simple question hard for you?

I'll ask again: How is the black crime rate relevant in this discussion?
We've been through this before. Not taking the bait. ;)

Cut the fuckin shit.

An 83 year old white Great Grand Mother was recently beaten viciously, robbed, and set on fire by 4 black people.

Not. A. Fuckin. Peep. Out. Of. The. Media.

No talks of hate crimes. No riots. No looting and burning down of buildings. No speech from Obozo.

Yet this shit is on CN Fuckin N.

W H Y?

The internet is killing cable news, they know how to work the crowd when the chips are down.

Unless the 20 year old was on his property this dude should be getting life.

"Is CNN race baiti-"

YES. It's what they do.

Sorry that two lives had to be lost.

If you have a weapon and they're not breaking into your home or threatening you with lethal force, call the Police...
Let them do their job.

Convicted of first degree murder after two hours of deliberation. Life sentence.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article201634984.html

Dude's version of events was complete and utter bullshit. Nobody flashed guns at him. He wasn't a neighborhood watchman. There wasn't even a neighborhood watch in the area.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ied-neighborhood-watch-post-article-1.2746025

he thought he would get away with shooting some black kid under suspicious circumstances using nothing but an unproveable 'he had a gun' defense? doesnt he know that only works if you're a cop?

Cut the fuckin shit.

An 83 year old white Great Grand Mother was recently beaten viciously, robbed, and set on fire by 4 black people.

Not. A. Fuckin. Peep. Out. Of. The. Media.

No talks of hate crimes. No riots. No looting and burning down of buildings. No speech from Obozo.

Yet this shit is on CN Fuckin N.

W H Y?

Becaus this is a hate crime. The details all tell point to it.

Are you talking about Dorothy Dow in 2016? As brutal and horrifying as that great grandmother' death was it was a burglary gone awry. She wasn't being targeted because she was white. Her son actually had to convince some white nationalist group to cancel a rally because he stated it was not a hate crime...

When you stated recent I thought it was a few weeks ago...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back