Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

This tension has been before Trump was the Nominee, Obama has done nothing to help only hurt race relations, what do you think?

I think Obama is in a tough position in regards to race relations. It's hard to not see the problem, but at the same time, being president, it's hard to point the finger without backlash.

I don't see how he hurts relations though as he constantly calls for unity. Again I think it's just another empty reason used to blame the president.

The tension has been high since before trump, you're right. However, people who were once reserved with their prejudices are now voicing them publicly. Nothing good will come out of that, and this won't stop even after trump loses.

Yes.

Watch them not say anything about the old white lady set on fire by a group of black kids. The agenda is disgusting. They're selectively reporting things to push a political and social agenda.

I didn't read the story in the OP, but have a few questions...

Did the msm edit the 911 call to put a racist spin on it?
Did the msm media intentionally "whitewash" the race of the shooter to put a racist spin on it?
Did the msm intentionally misrepresent the "yutz" by spamming dated pictures showing them a decade prior to the shooting?
Did the msm media doctor footage of wounds in order to downplay severity of a beating?
Did the msm do its damndest to fan the flames of racial tensions just to make a fucking dollar?

I didn't read the story in the OP, but have a few questions...

Did the msm edit the 911 call to put a racist spin on it?
Did the msm media intentionally "whitewash" the race of the shooter to put a racist spin on it?
Did the msm intentionally misrepresent the "yutz" by spamming dated pictures showing them a decade prior to the shooting?
Did the msm media doctor footage of wounds in order to downplay severity of a beating?
Did the msm do its damndest to fan the flames of racial tensions just to make a fucking dollar?

I don't think we know 100% yet.

I think Obama is in a tough position in regards to race relations. It's hard to not see the problem, but at the same time, being president, it's hard to point the finger without backlash.

I don't see how he hurts relations though as he constantly calls for unity. Again I think it's just another empty reason used to blame the president.

The tension has been high since before trump, you're right. However, people who were once reserved with their prejudices are now voicing them publicly. Nothing good will come out of that, and this won't stop even after trump loses.

he's butchering race relations when he had a huge opportunity to bring the races closer together.

Dude should have called cops and just observed from a safe distance. however, he has the right to go up to people and be stupid if he wants as long as he was not threatening. no way to know, though.

i followed the martin case pretty regularly on cnn. and it was an absolute race bait on their end and they should feel like pieces of shit for doing it.

trayvon was also the case that started all the racial tension. so thanks cnn, you are a bunch of scum sucking fuckfaces. how they sleep at night (in addition to their regularly unethical and whorish programming) is beyond me. what those fuckers won't do for ratings.

and they've done it with almost every case since. so i'm not surprised they keep doing it, and now that we know with verification what a fucking shit hole fox news is, i can guarantee cnn isn't that far off. we could do with just fucking dismantling 24/7 news in general, we'd be better off as a country for it.

"I am locked and loaded," he tells the dispatcher. "I'm going outside to secure my neighborhood. "

That's pretty much all you need to know about this guy's state of mind. He was looking for a fight and he ended up murdering someone.

how does one "flash" a gun?

weapons2.gif

Unholstering it to gesture or aim towards someone(unwarranted), lifting a shirt to show it as an intimidation or threat, just waving it around, etc.

Who the fuck shoots a warning shot thru a window with a shotgun when the police are already on the way.?

{<huh}

i followed the martin case pretty regularly on cnn. and it was an absolute race bait on their end and they should feel like pieces of shit for doing it.

trayvon was also the case that started all the racial tension. so thanks cnn, you are a bunch of scum sucking fuckfaces. how they sleep at night (in addition to their regularly unethical and whorish programming) is beyond me. what those fuckers won't do for ratings.

and they've done it with almost every case since. so i'm not surprised they keep doing it, and now that we know with verification what a fucking shit hole fox news is, i can guarantee cnn isn't that far off. we could do with just fucking dismantling 24/7 news in general, we'd be better off as a country for it.
Agreed. "The mean looking white man pictured in the orange jumpsuit at the time of his booking, shot the cute 9 year old depicted in his football uniform". They got me, hook, line and sinker. Disgraceful.

Dude should have called cops and just observed from a safe distance. however, he has the right to go up to people and be stupid if he wants as long as he was not threatening. no way to know, though.

What about shooting at them through his window?

What about shooting at them through his window?

only if they were pointing the gun at the house or window where he or his family was.

CNN is the most racist media source around, so of course. They get their ratings off of outrage more so than Fox News

I'm interested in learning more about this shotgun spray.

Is it cheaper than Axe?

"I am locked and loaded," he tells the dispatcher. "I'm going outside to secure my neighborhood. "

That's pretty much all you need to know about this guy's state of mind. He was looking for a fight and he ended up murdering someone.

Respectable men cower in the face of criminal activity happening within their neighborhoods. 100% the cops arrive shortly after you contact them. :D

Back