Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

they always have to mention the races because it might be a hate crime and the story is still developing.

lol, go on

i'm not expert, so I am guessing, but at about 25 yards a head shot would be very difficult, a body shot on a non-moving target would be 50/50 for someone that doesn't practice (so 5 out of 10 shots miss) and that is without much environmental pressure.

Of course, an expert shooter can probably go 10/10 at 25 yards without environmental pressure with a tight grouping, but not pin point accuracy. Anything further than that with a handgun probably gets exponentially more difficult (for example between 30 and 35 yards the groupings get much farther apart compared to at say 15 and 20 yards for the average shooter.

the mother wants $50k for the funeral via go fund me.

wtf? already trying to cash in, fuck off.

That guy sounds like an idiot. Even if they were drag racing and flashing guns. The proper way to handle that is to go into the house and call the police. If they would have entered his house that's one thing, but from the info we have so far that dude sounds guilty.

On the Other hand CNN is race baiting the hell out of this. They will report something like this, but ignore the story of that 83 year old woman that was recently beaten and burned by 3 black people. The way these major news outfits run (whether it's Fox or CNN) is very disingenuous.

The Washington Posts is race baiting this too. Their headline for this story reads "A white homeowner called 911 to report ‘hoodlums’ outside. Then he fatally shot a black man."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ally-shot-a-black-man/?utm_term=.561905f15f82

Sure hope this guy gets prison. Sounds like a moron.

Warning shot as legally required? Dude you're getting a cell

Sounds like a retard cowboy wannabee shot some threatening hood rat. Who gives a sh1t ?

Gotta love the 3rd paragraph in the article : "X is white. Y is African-Amercian".

Keep it classy, CNN.

Trayvon may have been a lot of things. But he didn't need to die. Plus Zimmerdouche has already shown repeatedly how stupid, violent and unstable he is. Zimmerman was always a thug/wannabe cowboy/cop looking for a 'youth' to beat up on.

Also, skittles are delicious. I still don't believe that Trayvon punched Zimmerman for no reason. Most likely Zimmerman tried to grab him and citizens arrest him and Trayvon like many of us said fuck that and hit that creepy dude.
Would you not shoot someone if they were slamming your head against the sidewalk?

"Thomas is African-American. Copley is white."

In case you couldn't tell by looking at them. Thanks for filling us in, CNN.

I cannot even make sense of the article as to what exactly happened and how the guy got shot.

When I read the first few lines I thought the guy shot the kid in the kid's garage. It's a terrible articel. First the kid is in the garage, then he's outside the home.

They weren't drag racing...they were on foot.

According to Thomas's friend, Thomas had marijuana in his possession (oh, the horror..must be a thug, I'm sure this will justify the shooting in many people's eyes) and thought he heard police so he started running. Copley then shot at Thomas (who was outside) from inside his garage.

The CNN article said the police department doesn't know if Thomas was armed...which probably means they didn't find any weapons on the scene including on the victim. This seems a lot like the Jordan/Dunn case (aka..the loud music shooting) where the shooter magically sees a gun that doesn't exist and claims self-defense once he realizes he's fucked (i.e. he realizes that he's hit someone).

And for people complaining about the racial element. Its inherently racial. Copley said this to the 911 dispatcher: "There are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD,". No other description..nothing just "friggin black males" as if to say "Of course, I was in danger....BLACK MALES".

Clinton news network and obama realized how much they can damage and divide the country by race-baiting.

The left keeps striking new lows. I understand people not liking trump, but how can you possibly support clinton or even the democrat party after all of these leaks?

Hillary just caused an Iranian spy to be publicly executed because of her email servers. She belongs in prison.

And for people complaining about the racial element. Its inherently racial. Copley said this to the 911 dispatcher: "There are frigging black males outside my frigging house with firearms. Please send PD,". No other description..nothing just "friggin black males" as if to say "Of course, I was in danger....BLACK MALES".
No other description? So the "outside my friggin house with firearms" is irrelevant?

Gotta find something to cover instead of the Hilary corruption scandal.

No other description? So the "outside my friggin house with firearms" is irrelevant?

Based on the information that is currently available, the firearm part is probably a lie.

And note..this was AFTER he shot Thomas not before.

If you're shooting at some people, anyone remaining (that you haven't actually shot) probably won't be "outside of his house" by the time police show up. As far as the dead guy outside of his house, well...he's not going anywhere and don't think police need a racial description to identify a dead body lying on a road. So that is sort of useless information.

The neighborhood is multi-racial and there are black males that live in the area. Case in point, Thomas was going to a house party 2 doors down. A house that was occupied by a black male. So, "black male" in this case is vague to the point of being useless assuming your goal is to give police a description that would help them find a perpetrator. No height? no description of clothing? or hair styles? Nothing.

He wouldn't have said "there are friggin white males outside of my house" had Thomas and his friend been white.

So basically, he either was afraid of them because they were black (and he's verbalizing that fear to the operator) which means that he shot a man because of his race or he was suggesting to the operator that they were inherently suspicious because they were black which means he's kind of race baiting. I'm leaning towards to the latter, because of the fact that he claims there are firearms when there doesn't appear to have been any. Makes it seem as if he's trying to build his self-defense case to the operator (knowing that the police are going to listen to the 911 call). Either way, his statement makes race relevant.

Last edited:
So, as usual, not a word from the media regarding black-on-black murders that happen every weekend, like clock work, or the story of the Grandmother being beaten and set on fire by a group of blacks who robbed her, but in this case, because the shooter is white and the victim is black, it's a national news story.

Got it.

Adult males read CNN? Why? Its about as reputable The Sun or any of those other tabloids.

Back