Is cheating on your girl acceptable

Ask yourself if you'd want it to happen to you; if you're any kind of person with integrity then the answer will be obvious.

What is integrity?

Adherence to some perceived values?

Why do you believe you are a person of integrity?

I ask for sincere reasons ,not to offend

Tell me why you believe you have integrity

either ask her about an open relationship where she can bang other guys or dump her if you want to sleep with other chicks

For those who think cheating is always wrong, I have a question.

Imagine you have been married for 5, 10 or 20 years and your wife is no longer interested in sex. Maybe she will do it once a week, or month, or year or never.

Do you think that because you once said "I do" to someone that for the rest of your entire life, they and they alone get to decide when you have sex. If they deny you sex, you can't have any? Does that sound right? It doesn't to me.

This happens all the time. Women become less interested in sex as they get older. Men are less likely to have as big a drop off in sexual interest. It's a pretty silly arrangement that men agree that someone else gets to decide if they are allowed to enjoy probably the greatest thing in life.

I think people should do the best they can to meet the sexual needs of their partners. If your partner is willing to accommodate, then cheating would be wrong. If one person in a relationship is unwilling to do that, then I see no moral dilemma with cheating.

I would say that a good relationship requires both people involved to try their best to meet their partner's sexual needs. Besides, the more you have it then the more you want it unless your partner blows at it.

That situation would warrant a divorce. Cheating is wrong though. In any situation.

What is integrity?

Adherence to some perceived values?

Why do you believe you are a person of integrity?

I ask for sincere reasons ,not to offend

Tell me why you believe you have integrity

Because he doesnt cheat?

Quit being a hipster.

About that? No, I was not.

Promiscuity is a masculine trait.

No. It isn't. Everyone likes sex and everyone goes about it the way that their libido and morals demand of them. That's a stupid statement.

I guess I'm a hypocrite, seeing as I've cheated twice when I was younger, but I think it's a really shitty thing to do.

Ugh.

These threads are always beyond retarded.

A bunch of "alphas" trying to justify being a shitty person.

Yes, if it's an open relationship, that's fine. But that's not "cheating", is it?

Cheating = Lying

Lying to someone you (supposedly) love is wrong.

Man the fuck up, break up with her, then go fuck to your hearts content.

No. It isn't. Everyone likes sex and everyone goes about it the way that their libido and morals demand of them. That's a stupid statement.
A proper woman likes sex with her SO or husband and that's it.

Men and promiscuous girls like sex with most anything attractive that moves.

I would say that a good relationship requires both people involved to try their best to meet their partner's sexual needs. Besides, the more you have it then the more you want it unless your partner blows at it.

That situation would warrant a divorce. Cheating is wrong though. In any situation.

Lots of people don't divorce because of children, finances etc. What if they meet all of your other needs, but not sex?

there are many recent studies published that support that women today are as promiscuous and cheat as much OR more than men.

times have changed....

there are many recent studies published that women today are as promiscuous and cheat as much OR more than men.

times have changed....

I think it's because a lot of todays women were men in their past lives.

Because he doesnt cheat?

Quit being a hipster.

I'm way too old to even acknowledge hipster

I ask fair questions ,answer them

Simply not cheating does not make you a person of integrity ,if that is what you people believe then We really do have a long way to go to reach our rightful place as sacral beings

It seems to me there is a contradiction in philosophies here, I thought most of you prized science as the grand arbiters who explain reality for us

Love does not exist in science , with that in mind what are you defending when your mate copulates with another male

We are animals remember? None of this should matter to us evolved higher species ,we're just carrying out the duty of procreation

Yes, I have heard that before, but I don't know how often it applies in reality. I could definitely see single women in their 40's with lots of free time on their hands being horny. But lots of women in their 40's have a job/career and a family. They are busy and tired with not a lot of time for sex.

Maybe, but in "my world" all i see is divorced women in the 40s that whoring around like like there's no tomorrow.

Lots of people don't divorce because of children, finances etc. What if they meet all of your other needs, but not sex?
Then you tell them that and take it from there. Cheating isn't about sex. It's about breaking trust. Would you want your partner sneaking behind your back fucking God knows what when you think she's being faithful to you?

there are many recent studies published that support that women today are as promiscuous and cheat as much OR more than men.

times have changed....

I wonder if those stats coincide with women ascending into the business world and more power roles.

A proper woman likes sex with her SO or husband and that's it.

Men and promiscuous girls like sex with most anything attractive that moves.

Right there. A 'proper' woman? No such thing.

A lot of women out there like to fuck. A lot of women out there don't have a SO or husband and they do what they want. They just don't put it out there because there are different social ramifications for women as opposed to men considering there are people like you running around talking about 'proper women'.

Then you tell them that and take it from there. Cheating isn't about sex. It's about breaking trust. Would you want your partner sneaking behind your back fucking God knows what when you think she's being faithful to you?

Boom.

Back