Is cheating on your girl acceptable

yes, i agree with this, its in our nature but for some reason we try to suppress this,

Justify it all you'd like. You'll end up losing in the end, Rusk... Don't be that guy.

Justify it all you'd like. You'll end up losing in the end, Rusk... Don't be that guy.

So far i being only winning, but i get what you are saying, i am planning to stop when i hit my 30s... then my testosterone drops and i will have less options.

Yes i know i am a little fucked up. :wink:

So far i being only winning, but i get what you are saying, i am planning to stop when i hit my 30s... then my testosterone drops and i will have less options.

Hahah, actually that sounds like a plan to me... I wouldn't ever cheat again, but 20's is definitely a crapshoot.

so far i being only winning, but i get what you are saying, i am planning to stop when i hit my 30s... Then my testosterone drops and i will have less options.

trt.
androgel

androgel.jpg

You're comparing boys being boys and cheating with rape?

No.
I think they're both unacceptable, and I also think that anyone who says otherwise is a fuckwad. But there are degrees of fuckwad-ism.

In a crowd of people over Miley Cyrus age, I would expect near unanimous answers on the two questions. I guess that's my point...

Hay do you guys think rape is ok?

Yes. Only men raping women is okay though. Its in our nature. Women fantasize about being raped, and men fantasize about dominating women. If we werent meant to do it why would these fantasies be common? Men were built to be stronger than women for this very reason.

(Obviously sarcastic)

Seriously though, no, and those who try and justify it are even worse. Just admit youre a selfish piece of shit with no integrity who will hurt those you care about to gratify your desires.

Last edited:
To a point, yes.

Men and women are different. It's in mans nature to have wandering eyes, this is essentially why I don't respect promiscuous women, they're basically men trapped in womens bodies.

Even still men should be somewhat discreete about it and they shouldn't cheat so much that it damages the relationship. But nonetheless a visit with one of the girlfriends on the side while the misses is busy mothering or in the kitchen=no harm, no foul.

Are+you+stupid+it+s+obviously+One+Piece+_d3ce287f4f0beb54c704651cfe0d0563.gif

Not as many girls out there cheat as you think.

You should usually know beforehand if your girl has a chance of cheating.

why do these douches who follow the "it's only natural to fuck multiple partners" mentality find it so hard to understand that it's not the fucking random broads thing that makes them scum, it's the entering into relationships without mentioning their apparent way of life and lying about it until people's lives get fucked up. Is it really so hard to grasp that?

Fuck whoever you want to fuck, but if you lie about it...you're not "manly" for it, you're a coward.

Of course it is unacceptable , the question isn't even worth asking because most will agree it's not ok

However if you consider the context of the video example ,young people in a love triangle ...

There's no reason that the fun can't continue other than feelings were hurt

Young male feelings

In this example I whole heartedly believe the two guys should have just shut up and kept burglin

For those who think cheating is always wrong, I have a question.

Imagine you have been married for 5, 10 or 20 years and your wife is no longer interested in sex. Maybe she will do it once a week, or month, or year or never.

Do you think that because you once said "I do" to someone that for the rest of your entire life, they and they alone get to decide when you have sex. If they deny you sex, you can't have any? Does that sound right? It doesn't to me.

This happens all the time. Women become less interested in sex as they get older. Men are less likely to have as big a drop off in sexual interest. It's a pretty silly arrangement that men agree that someone else gets to decide if they are allowed to enjoy probably the greatest thing in life.

I think people should do the best they can to meet the sexual needs of their partners. If your partner is willing to accommodate, then cheating would be wrong. If one person in a relationship is unwilling to do that, then I see no moral dilemma with cheating.

For those who think cheating is always wrong, I have a question.

Imagine you have been married for 5, 10 or 20 years and your wife is no longer interested in sex. Maybe she will do it once a week, or month, or year or never.

Do you think that because you once said "I do" to someone that for the rest of your entire life, they and they alone get to decide when you have sex. If they deny you sex, you can't have any? Does that sound right? It doesn't to me.

This happens all the time. Women become less interested in sex as they get older. Men are less likely to have as big a drop off in sexual interest. It's a pretty silly arrangement that men agree that someone else gets to decide if they are allowed to enjoy probably the greatest thing in life.

I think people should do the best they can to meet the sexual needs of their partners. If your partner is willing to accommodate, then cheating would be wrong. If one person in a relationship is unwilling to do that, then I see no moral dilemma with cheating.

How old are we talking about, because women in their 40s wants it more

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RNufMtkyaaE/TjXyYKSqC9I/AAAAAAAAAC0/Zupkw_wgEE0/s1600/hormones.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back