Is cheating on your girl acceptable

You can burn cheat and lie all you want, in the end it all comes out in the wash. guys that pull that shit have nothing in life in the long run. fact on that shit

Yes. As a matter of fact, if you get the chance to cheat & you don't, there's something wrong with you.

Males are biologically created to ejaculate in as much pussy as possible, that's why we exist, spread our DNA, keep the human race going.

The more pink you stink, the more breed you proceed.

I think this pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter

[YT]tDw2fxozj_0[/YT]

Yes. As a matter of fact, if you get the chance to cheat & you don't, there's something wrong with you.

Males are biologically created to ejaculate in as much pussy as possible, that's why we exist, spread our DNA, keep the human race going.

That's beautiful... Come on, what's that from. That's Lord Byron, right?

yes, but i don't call it cheating, she knows how i am and accepts me the way i am,

i see nothing wrong with it, its just sex and she knows it

Is it okay for your significant other to cheat on you? Of course not. Don't use other people's ridiculous opinions to try and justify something so immoral. If you really care for someone, you wouldn't cheat.

Why cheat?
It's dishonest and insincere. You should try to be a better person. Personally I see nothing wrong with having multiple partners. Just be honest about it. Ether be promiscuously single, or start an open relationship.

You could also become a mormon. Perhaps Muslim.
Anyway, there's never a reason to lie, but it's your chose. Try to be honest and sincere, it does the world a service.

yes, i agree with this, its in our nature but for some reason we try to suppress this,

It's from my biological science.

Take your limp dick out your girls handbag & use it like nature intended.

I knew it, that had technical writing written all over it. I think I remember the pink/stink analogy from my first year Bio class. :icon_lol:

Ask yourself if you'd want it to happen to you; if you're any kind of person with integrity then the answer will be obvious.

If you are a fucking asshole then yes it is acceptable. If you aren't then no it isn't. I fall into the latter category.

When I read the thread title this was word-for-word what I thought.

Happy to see it in the first post.

I salute you, Kev.

Back