Is cheating on your girl acceptable

Right there. A 'proper' woman? No such thing.

A lot of women out there like to fuck. A lot of women out there don't have a SO or husband and they do what they want. They just don't put it out there because there are different social ramifications for women as opposed to men considering there are people like you running around talking about 'proper women'.

That's a good point.

Right there. A 'proper' woman? No such thing.

A lot of women out there like to fuck. A lot of women out there don't have a SO or husband and they do what they want. They just don't put it out there because there are different social ramifications for women as opposed to men considering there are people like you running around talking about 'proper women'.

The truth is women judge each other worse for promiscuity than most men ever do.

A proper woman is just another way of saying wife material. For me personally I prefer a girl with the self respect to not be a notch on other dudes belts.

Then you tell them that and take it from there. Cheating isn't about sex. It's about breaking trust. Would you want your partner sneaking behind your back fucking God knows what when you think she's being faithful to you?

Of course cheating is about sex, people don't cheat to cuddle

It's about trust? Why are you trusting anyone? Why do you need to rely on anyone else

People are free and they can do what they want

The real question is why do you care if the woman You are screwing ,screws someo e else

Why does it matter?

Because love ?
Because trust ?
Because morality?

When did you guys start believing in these principles any why?

No, cheating is not acceptable

If you want to have sex with other people, just break up with the significant other first because you clearly don't care about them that much.

The truth is women judge each other worse for promiscuity than most men ever do.

A proper woman is just another way of saying wife material. For me personally I prefer a girl with the self respect to not be a notch on other dudes belts.

Except that the standards that we judge women by largely as a society are established by men. So no. Women judge hard but so do men and when men judge there are usually more ramifications.

You're telling me that a woman who engages in behavior that you have deemed perfectly acceptable for men is not marrying material yet women judge worse than men? GTFO.

Lying isn't something I care for, when its important. Cheating is lying with your genitals.

Then you tell them that and take it from there. Cheating isn't about sex. It's about breaking trust. Would you want your partner sneaking behind your back fucking God knows what when you think she's being faithful to you?

I am sure that there are lots of men that have had a conversation with their wife about their need to have more sex. Just because they have had a conversation does not mean they will get what they want.

And sex is about sex. Every guy wants sex. No guy sleeps with a woman and says "this is a great way to break trust. Awesome." No. He wants to get his dick wet. I don't think it should be a shocking idea that men want lots of sex.

And in my example it is about a wife that had lost interest in sex, and is not giving the man what he needs. In this scenario there is no reason to believe that she would be sneaking around.

Except that the standards that we judge women by largely as a society are established by men. So no. Women judge hard but so do men and when men judge there are usually more ramifications.
This was true 60 years ago. Today? No way, not in the western world anyway. Feminism happened.
You're telling me that a woman who engages in behavior that you have deemed perfectly acceptable for men is not marrying material yet women judge worse than men? GTFO.
I'm straight, so I have no interest in comparing women to men. Men are men, women are women, trying to lump both in the same boat is kind of ridiculous imo.

This was true 60 years ago. Today? No way, not in the western world anyway. Feminism happened.

I'm straight, so I have no interest in comparing women to men. Men are men, women are women, trying to lump both in the same boat is kind of ridiculous imo.

lol You're delusional if you think 60 years has undone hundreds of years of that shit. Feminism is a fact and all but sex and attitudes towards it are still largely determined by men.

It's ridiculous in terms of things that men and women are not equal in. Such as physical strength but in regards to how they carry themselves in regards to sex and the social issues that go along with it? Nah. That's just you copping out.

lol You're delusional if you think 60 years has undone hundreds of years of that shit. Feminism is a fact and all but sex and attitudes towards it are still largely determined by men.

It's ridiculous in terms of things that men and women are not equal in. Such as physical strength but in regards to how they carry themselves in regards to sex and the social issues that go along with it? Nah. That's just you copping out.

They're different mentally, emotionally, hormonally and as you mentioned physically. So of course they should carry themselves differently in reguards to sex, they're different than us.

omg gender is just a social construct I mean jeez it's 2013 people wake up

*flails arms*

They're different mentally, emotionally, hormonally and as you mentioned physically. So of course they should carry themselves differently in reguards to sex, they're different than us.

Except that they're not. They carry themselves the way their libido and morals demand of them like I said before. Just like men. Sex is an individual thing. Not a gender thing.

Women like to fuck and men like to fuck. Having a dick doesn't make it okay to cheat.

Of course cheating is about sex, people don't cheat to cuddle

It's about trust? Why are you trusting anyone? Why do you need to rely on anyone else

People are free and they can do what they want

The real question is why do you care if the woman You are screwing ,screws someo e else

Why does it matter?

Because love ?
Because trust ?
Because morality?

When did you guys start believing in these principles any why?
Let me know when you decide to come back down to Earth. Then we'll talk.

cheating isn't okay.
Neither are videos like the one post in the mentioned thread.

Oh, and TS, if you want to know if cheating on your girl is acceptable, just ask her. Simple as that.

Let me know when you decide to come back down to Earth. Then we'll talk.

K, I'm back

My intent here really isn't to be a confrontational jerk

I'm asking why it matters and expecting answers

I think the questions are fair

K, I'm back

My intent here really isn't to be a confrontational jerk

I'm asking why it matters and expecting answers

I think the questions are fair
I for one liked your questions.

cheating isn't okay.
Neither are videos like the one post in the mentioned thread.

This. That wasn't necessary.

It's crazy that this is even up for discussion, but comes to show what society has come to. It's not acceptable.

Back