Is cheating on your girl acceptable

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just read that other thread about the girl who cheated on two guys and it was being filmed when she was confronted by the guys she cheated with. Some guys say she deserves it and the other guys say she doesn't because everyone cheats and basically saying its ok to cheat on your steady. I think someone mentioned that this isnt the old days. Girls like to fuck and it should be acceptable for them to fuck around and guys too

In your opinion is it ok/acceptable to cheat?

If you are a fucking asshole then yes it is acceptable. If you aren't then no it isn't. I fall into the latter category.

It's a scumbag thing to do. If you want to be with other women/men just become single.

I just read that other thread about the girl who cheated on two guys and it was being filmed when she was confronted by the guys she cheated with. Some guys say she deserves it and the other guys say she doesn't because everyone cheats and basically saying its ok to cheat on your steady. I think someone mentioned that this isnt the old days. Girls like to fuck and it should be acceptable for them to fuck around and guys too

In your opinion is it ok/acceptable to cheat?

No, dude. Fuck as many girls as you can until your dick falls off... But do it being single. I can promise you one thing, if you cheat... You'll never get away with it. Even if you get away with it, you won't get away with it. You'll start projecting onto her and wondering if she's doing it to you, all while what you did eats at you from inside. So unless you're a legit sociopath whom that wouldn't bother... or you don't give a shit about the girl, which in that case break up anyways and then go directly to the first step I mentioned... Don't cheat on your girl.

I cheated on the love of my life many, many... many times. I thought I was slick enough to keep it all together, but I wasn't. I ruined her life and lost the girl of my dreams.

Don't make that mistake as well...

To a point, yes.

Men and women are different. It's in mans nature to have wandering eyes, this is essentially why I don't respect promiscuous women, they're basically men trapped in womens bodies.

Even still men should be somewhat discreete about it and they shouldn't cheat so much that it damages the relationship. But nonetheless a visit with one of the girlfriends on the side while the misses is busy mothering or in the kitchen=no harm, no foul.

Yes, munchkin, I know he made fun of your tiny toy and that was wrong of him, but it was also wrong of you to spit on him in return. I know it doesn't make sense, munchkin, so let's go through it slowly.

It shouldn't be, but the amount of fucked up people outweight the people who aren't.

Also althought very few women will actually admit it....

....Most women actually get off on the idea of their man with other women. It's about social value, the bf fucking lots of women shows he's attractive to women, which conversely makes the gf attractive since she's the one who "has" him.

It's a bit of a vicarious thrill.

....Most women actually get off on the idea of their man with other women. It's about social value, the bf fucking lots of women shows he's attractive to women, which conversely makes the gf attractive since she's the one who "has" him.

lol. have you ever had a girlfriend?

If you find that you are too morally weak to resist, suggest an open relationship as a last resort.

Wow you sure know a lot about women. Tell us more about women getting thrills when their mates cheat, and about promiscuous women letting their inner man out. The world needs to hear this kind of stuff, man.

To a point, yes.

Men and women are different. It's in mans nature to have wandering eyes, this is essentially why I don't respect promiscuous women, they're basically men trapped in womens bodies.

Even still men should be somewhat discreete about it and they shouldn't cheat so much that it damages the relationship. But nonetheless a visit with one of the girlfriends on the side while the misses is busy mothering or in the kitchen=no harm, no foul.

A man is like an archer, the woman the target. The archer needs practice, the target doesn't.

Back