Is Being a Gangster...

Well that's the evolution of their culture. I mean, they were peasants who had a hard time finding an occupation. Either way, point being is, modern gangsters act and dress like bunch of goofballs + always acting hard on camera.

I would say that the gangsters of today that you're referring to are the street level retards. The actual gangsters running the mob, like the Chicago Outfit are still doing it slick and quiet. John Difronzo isn't a goofball.

I would say that the gangsters of today that you're referring to are the street level retards. The actual gangsters running the mob, like the Chicago Outfit are still doing it slick and quiet. John Difronzo isn't a goofball.

I agree with you, I am kind of baffled why you brought John Difonzo. Dude was born in 1928 which is crazy since I was reading about Bruce Lee who was born in 1940s. Point is, I am talking about gangsters of today like 20 to 30 year olds who act like affliction/tap out retards.

ls3b.JPG

larrymma.jpg

Could you honestly believe any old school gangster would pose and act like these guys?

Also, I have heard these dickheads give interviews and they are just full of profanity laced babbling while guys like Gotti and Capone had some meaningful or at least entertaining/witty comments to make.

This guy's a gangster?

His real name's Clarence

I got his name when I was Google imaging modern gangsters. His image popped up few times pertaining to my country/home town search.

Here is the point I am making, this guy is Clayton Rouche, he is a modern gangster from B.C Vancouver. He is apparently obsessed with martial arts but doesn't actually practice it and only likes to mess around and be around the martial arts but learning it or becoming good at it is not his thing. It was said that he once killed a man using a martial arts weapon and even then, it was said that he did it with a sneak attack.

He is a modern representation of a gangster. Big in to MMA and combat sports as most of them and yet, they are not really in to immersing themselves in to the difficulty and mundane aspects of the martial arts or its fitness aspect.

11125abbotsfordweb-725-Roueche-Rouche-Clayton-MeyerFuneral-jvp.jpg

image.

Now meet an old school gangster in Tommy Karate, unlike the guy above, he studied Karate as a kid and traveling to japan to train intensely in it for 2 years. Now granted, this guy is a worse human being than the guy above. I mean, he was also a serial killer as well.

But he was an old school guy with old school grit and hard work.

Even at his old age, he still keeps fit while being in prison for like the next 100 life times.

2187cb5a50d0dfcf1e67e76acb29b125.png

That's the thing, I know Tommy Karate is like a horrifyingly evil guy and that the first guy may not be nowhere near as bad and yet, more respect to Tommy for actually practicing the martial arts for hours and hours as well as having the commitment level of traveling to Japan to train with a great karate master while working at a chopstick factory.

Then may as well join Special forces. You get steady income, legitimacy, and a uniform which comes with a sense of importance.

Yeah and all they have to do is be constantly berated, forced to wake up at 4 in the morning, and not be able to get drunk and high everyday. But other than that, totally Special Forces.

LOL @ Canadian Gangsters
Those guys are so clean cut, it's funny.
They look like metrosexuals a.k.a pretty boys.
Technically gay

Yeah and all they have to do is be constantly berated, forced to wake up at 4 in the morning, and not be able to get drunk and high everyday. But other than that, totally Special Forces.

Being surrounded by criminals is not that much different especially when you prospecting. It is also very stressful.

This idea that old school gangsters dressed with style is crap. They weren't rocking out in suits and dressing like that until movies influenced them to dress nice. They used to dress sloppy and not give a fuck..

This.

bergin-hunt-fish-club.jpg

20fa18b71c1c89d7c2aa684d1aef6797--the-mob-la-mafia.jpg

Holywood really did a lot to skew the public's imagination towards the mob being a bunch of cool looking guys in Brioni suits.

It's not the 80's, there's too many rats and video cameras out there. Nobody makes it very long anymore:

Watch the end of The Wire and youll realise it never works out for any of them. Their lives are a perpetual circle of shit that has a short period of things going well and then turns to shit just for it to be repeated all over again by someone else.

Leave the gangster shenanigans to the characters who don' know any better.

I agree with you, I am kind of baffled why you brought John Difonzo. Dude was born in 1928 which is crazy since I was reading about Bruce Lee who was born in 1940s. Point is, I am talking about gangsters of today like 20 to 30 year olds who act like affliction/tap out retards.

ls3b.JPG

larrymma.jpg

Could you honestly believe any old school gangster would pose and act like these guys?

Also, I have heard these dickheads give interviews and they are just full of profanity laced babbling while guys like Gotti and Capone had some meaningful or at least entertaining/witty comments to make.

Well John Difonzo is the current boss of the Chicago Outfit. So he's a real life 2017 gangster.

The punks you're referring to aren't real gangsters in my opinion. They are punks.

Dafuq s going on here.

3 different posters just liked a post of mine from 2016.

Well John Difonzo is the current boss of the Chicago Outfit. So he's a real life 2017 gangster.

The punks you're referring to aren't real gangsters in my opinion. They are punks.

Well the punks I am referring to have made shit tons of money and influence and have committed violent crime in groups.

By definition they are a gangster. They just don't have the class and maturity to hold on to it.

Gangbangers are insecure scumbags that don't have enough confidence and intelligence to live life on their own. So they group together with other low intelligence insecure scumbags to form a Voltron of idiocy.

Personally, I don't see the appeal

Is being a gangster hot shit?
I've been watching The Wire and they make it seem super dope.

Like all you gotta do is stand on a corner and shoot some guys every once and a while.
And then when you get arrested even if you killed like five people its only for a couple months.

Then later you get to go to parties where 8's and 9's walk around with their tatas hanging out and hit it out with the guys in the hallway.

So what is this realistic or no?

Yes. This is all real. Go find a local mafioso and tell him you would like to join.

tennessee-becomes-the-first-state-to-bring-back-the-electric-chair.jpg

Gangbangers are insecure scumbags that don't have enough confidence and intelligence to live life on their own. So they group together with other low intelligence insecure scumbags to form a Voltron of idiocy.

Personally, I don't see the appeal

That's a basic generalization of it though. Lot of times when you hear about these guys not being able to make it out of the hood that's real shit. So many of these guys don't want to be from a neighborhood but if they don't clique up they'll get clapped out. It's not always about doing what you want to do, its about doing what you have to do. Ever been to the projects and seen what its like with your own eyes?

Back