Is anyone hurting for cash with the whole Corona thing?

The average americunt has only $500 saved for emergencies. Lol people are going to be fucked, all those people working cash jobs dont get employment insurance.

This will create homeless people and destroy small business owners.
Oh yeah??

With no more random outings with the wife or family assistance obligations I've got more cash on hand than I've had in a very very long time.
Same. Sitting at home and not going out to eat 3x a week helps haha.

Just curious. I have not heard much about this aspect at all. Well, aside from rich guys that have taken a beating in the stock market.

lol they've literally been talking about giving Americans money because they know its going to hurt people this aspect has been talked about a lot.

I'm always hurting for cash so nothing has really changed for me.

i work for a public utility that cant be shut down so ive been lucky not to have my work/finances impacted. But I did have a facebook friend, someone i havent seen in 20 years who wasnt even that close a friend to begin with, contact me just 24 hours ago saying that hes in a bad spot and is staying at a motel 6 with his wife and 2 kids and asked if i could call the hotel and give them permission to run my card for 1 additional nights stay at 107$. My only hesitation was that i might be getting scammed so I made sure the whole hotel for 1 night was legit and spoke with the hotel directly. I figure worst case scenario, this guy is getting wasted looking for a helping hand to get him and his boys another nights stay. But the alternative was that a man with a family was in need of help and according to him, might have to sleep in a car. I can look myself in the mirror with either of those possibilities if I helped which I did.
Respect

I'm a contractor, and I have next to nothing lined up for the next couple months.
I don't have shit in savings because of my separation, and I have a fuckload of credit card bills right now.
If something doesn't change, I'm about to destroy my credit. I might have to tap into my investments which just took a giant shit as well.

My sister is a massage therapist and had to shut her business down. Her husband is a bartender and not working right now either.

My brother Sells Cars and just got let go. He also gets a military check every month though, and he lives cheap, so he should be fine.

Out of everyone I know, my ex has been hit the hardest. She's a waitress that makes about $300 a night in tips. She's terrible with her money and lives paycheck-to-paycheck. I talked to her a couple days ago, and she has zero money in her bank account is living off of a credit card that's almost maxed out.

This thing is going to fuck over a lot of people financially

I'm a contractor, and I have next to nothing lined up for the next couple months.
I don't have shit in savings because of my separation, and I have a fuckload of credit card bills right now.
If something doesn't change, I'm about to destroy my credit. I might have to tap into my investments which just took a giant shit as well.

My sister is a massage therapist had to shut her business down. Her husband is a bartender and not working right now either.

My brother Sells Cars and just got let go. He also gets a military check every month, and he lives cheap, so he should be fine.

Out of everyone I know, my ex has been hit the hardest. She's a waitress that makes about $300 a night in tips. She's terrible with her money and live paycheck-to-paycheck. I talked to her a couple days ago and she has zero money in the bank account and it's living off of a credit card that's almost maxed out.

Try calling your credit card and see if you can pay minimum for next couple of months without any interest rate. Might help a little bit with your cash flow. Good luck.

Of course there are people out there hurting from this. It may not affect you personally or the people around you, but this is real. Yes many will get boosted unemployment checks, stimulus money to hold them longer, but how many jobs will be loss for good? Small businesses that will be forced to shutdown? More interest that builds up because they can't pay off debt?

What's your outlook on the housing market now?

In my market it is insane. The rates are so low so we have a surge of refis, but we also have people pulling the trigger on buying. We are obviously going to see some problems - people not wanting to list, people not wanting to look at houses, people who lost jobs, etc. With that said, we have a ton of people upgrading houses too. Put it this way - we have a deposit goal each week. We are tripling it. We can't keep up honestly.

Just curious. I have not heard much about this aspect at all. Well, aside from rich guys that have taken a beating in the stock market.
I’m a self employed striking coach. I’m fucked. I had a few Bellator fights and a main card ufc bout scheduled in the coming months and they’re all cancelled. My private clients dropped off. Currently living off of savings. This sucks.

My sister is a massage therapist and had to shut her business down. Her husband is a bartender and not working right now either.

My brother Sells Cars and just got let go. He also gets a military check every month though, and he lives cheap, so he should be fine.

Out of everyone I know, my ex has been hit the hardest. She's a waitress that makes about $300 a night in tips. She's terrible with her money and lives paycheck-to-paycheck. I talked to her a couple days ago, and she has zero money in her bank account is living off of a credit card that's almost maxed out.

ex came back already?shameless. is she ask for money in exchange for a bj?

Wow, yeah, trainers now are f**ed.
For example if a gym charge like xx $/ monthly and for extra work scheduled a guy is paying at the beginning of current month too.
Now without fights scheduled they don't have payments for mitt/ pad work, privates 1 vs2 etc etc.
Sparring partners too is not necessity to handle, payments for this 0...………..
0 corner fees too.
Long story.
One club initially intended to use their cutman as attendant, now safety measures, he is stitting at home and watching internet & TV.

Tourist guides and waiters are totally fu**d up……………… too.

I'm good, i work in IT so we're pretty much even more under demand now with everyone using their phones even more and working remotely. Feel sorry for any casual working Sherbros though

Likewise (more in the helpdesk end of it). I got laid off from my one assignment last month, unfortunately. Although I think I may be one of the only ones in this thread to be able to say I'm currently considering 2 job offers (both work from home, thankfully). Try to count your blessings when you can, folks.

No. I don't have a job or an income but I'm spending about 2% of my savings per month.

So I'm fine for about 4 years. I think this should play out way before that.

Obviously the trip to France is off indefinitely until this all blows over?

lucky man

Yes, sir. We're very fortunate under these circumstances.
Hopefully, others that have been hit hard by all this will be buoyed by the stimulus check that's coming soon & they will be able to get by on unemployment after that until they get back to work.

Yeah.. it was supposedly happen on april 21 but I pushed to June 3rd. Let's see closer to that date if I need to push it even further.

OK. Yeah, I would hope that the virus will have dissipated by then.
Take care & stay healthy, my friend.

Business and income has gone down, however the rate my wife can spend it has gone down even more. We’re actually coming out ahead.

Back