is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

Him and every other citizen who has voted for politicians that have preserved the existing laws where government is COMPLETELY INVOLVED in marriage, as it has been for ages.
I wonder if he's trying to excuse the prejudice based on him not liking the institution in the first place. That's the only line of thought I can think of that matches the thread, unless he's just triggered by his personal identity politics, and needed to lash out like some women's studies major.

I have no moral objections to homosexuality. I support them having full legal rights including marriage, equal taxation, etc. I just don't think they should be lionized like a lot of leftists are doing these days. I don't need to see queers kissing on EVERY fucking TV show, even the ones that ostensibly have NOTHING to do with homosexuality. I shouldn't have to walk on eggshells not to risk offending these people. They shouldn't be the moral arbiters of our society. Their sensibilities shouldn't take precedent over mine.

I think they refer to the low key gays as Rock Hudson gay.

001A985500000258-0-Actor_Rock_Hudson_pictured_at_the_height_of_his_fame_in_1959-a-13_1422961804112.jpg

Who wouldn't fuck that? Total no-brainer. Makes me wanna smoke tobacco too.

I think it is obvious that men and women were made to be together....their union provides new life....the ultimate reward

while 2 dudes produce gapes and blood and poop all bendered and blendered together

i don' t think Ts is asking if we get upset over it, but whether it is disgusting or against what our bodies are for
I don't think it's disgusting or wrong in an overal moral way, just it repulses me personally. So do fat chicks, but I dont want to outlaw them, or have them have any less rights than rest of us.

Gay marriage was not actually accepted, people voted against it and then the Supreme Court overruled it and forced it on us. Then there is great societal pressure to not speak out against it, like that bakery who didn't want to participate in a gay wedding
From what I understand, recent polls indicate that a majority of Americans now support it. Of course, as seen in our recent election, polls are not entirely reliable. But most of the votes on gay marriage took place when it was still a minority opinion in polls. I'm familiar with the scheme to target Christian caterers. They'll call like a thousand of them until they find the one that doesn't want to do it, and then that poor bastard gets targeted. Meanwhile, they NEVER do this to Muslim owned businesses. I think former Sherdogger Steven Crowder went to Muslim owned businesses posing as a homosexual and he was treated exactly as you would expect. But again, only Christians are targeted to fit the leftist narrative.

I don't give a shit. There's no but.

"I have no issues with gays, but....."

No. It doesn't bother me. They're not doing anything that affects by being gay, or even showing affection in general vicinity.

The irony is that if two fairies doing their thing gets you in a panic then you're kind of a pussy.

I don't think it's disgusting or wrong in an overal moral way, just it repulses me personally. So do fat chicks, but I dont want to outlaw them, or have them have any less rights than rest of us.
I certainly do want to outlaw fat chicks, but that is a convo for another thread.

As for the gay haters, I feel a lot of them are terrified they may be a little gay.

hi all and happy holidays to everyone!

i noticed in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...by-angry-man-just-for-being-on-plane.3428819/, a very virulent kind of hatred towards folks who pursue same sex relationships by a good portion of this forum.

i was wondering, though, is it same sex relationships that sicken you, like this one? like, is this "bad" and do you find yourself looking at this image in a kind of moral outrage?

kissing-lesbians.jpg

or is it that you just don't like when men partake in this sort of activity?

- IGIT
Attractive women will be attractive no matter what they are doing. However, men and women who look like men will never be attractive to heterosexual men.

I believe human beings have a natural aversion to intimacy with the same sex because it is a component of our natural sense of reproduction.

The best theory we have about about homosexuality is epi-marks. So you have someone who's built to be a normal man in every way, yet a few gene expressions are accidentally feminized. You end up with someone whose preferred sex is 97% not interested in him. A big chunk of the small pool of 3% available are into hedonistic, shallow sex because the male-male relationship dynamic is unsurprisingly hyper-sexual. The man is applying his normal instincts but it's not necessarily leading to satisfying relationship outcomes because it's not the dynamic evolution prepared the man's mind to deal with.

I don't see the point in applying moralistic judgements. If the scientists have got this theory right, then homosexuality is a condition of sorts. You could say it's a benign condition, but it's kind of a sleeping killer. A lot of gay men are depressed. Society dumbly explains this by saying it's discrimination. But the lifestyle itself gay men feel compelled to follow isn't actually meant to happen, there some potential disharmony there.

This sounds sciencey. I might not get enough time to read them for a while, but do you have any sources for the epi-marks thing?

With more gay couples getting kids now, I'm curious about the nature vs nurture thing.

Will these children given to gay couples have a higher rate of being homosexual?

Or are we breeding homosexuals through lifestyle choices and making it not only acceptable, but commendable.

I totally agree that homosexuality as a way to further the species is unsustainable, and as a learned lifestyle choice is abhorrent.

I don't give a shit. There's no but.

"I have no issues with gays, but....."

No. It doesn't bother me. They're not doing anything that affects by being gay, or even showing affection in general vicinity.

The irony is that if two fairies doing their thing gets you in a panic then you're kind of a pussy.
I feel the "but" is justified here or at least understandable. I don't see it as being like "I believe in free speech, but..." I mean people aren't advocating for criminal or civil limitations on homosexuality like we've seen with speech in recent years. It's just a natural aversion to tuning in to say a TV show that is supposed to be about something unrelated to homosexuality, and then the next thing you know, two homosexual characters are engaging in rimming. Yes, that actually happens on network TV these days. Yet, they can't show tits. Go figure. I'm not outraged over it, but it does seem over the top and a bit try hard to me. Like they make the gay sex scenes more explicit than the straight sex scenes on purpose to send a message.

I personally don't give a shit, but I would assume that there is a larger bias against gay men as opposed to gay women. The gay stigma that has met the most criticism is among gay men not being "real men". Most of the slurs and insults are targeted at gay men, and not gay women.

For instance, I assume that if I were to make a comparative list of slurs and insults toward gays, that vast, vast majority of them would be targeted at gay men. Like 50-1.

Traditional masculinity is valued by the sexes, much more than femininity is.

I think butch lesbians have it way worse then all but effeminate gay men.

Which makes me wonder how much of the negative comments and descriminatory treatment is driven by peacocking and how much by people caring what someone does in their own privacy.

I feel the "but" is justified here or at least understandable. I don't see it as being like "I believe in free speech, but..." I mean people aren't advocating for criminal or civil limitations on homosexuality like we've seen with speech in recent years. It's just a natural aversion to tuning in to say a TV show that is supposed to be about something unrelated to homosexuality, and then the next thing you know, two homosexual characters are engaging in rimming. Yes, that actually happens on network TV these days. Yet, they can't show tits. Go figure. I'm not outraged over it, but it does seem over the top and a bit try hard to me. Like they make the gay sex scenes more explicit than the straight sex scenes on purpose to send a message.

What shows are you watching?
That Sense8 show had a lot of gay sex which was a little off putting.
I can't think of any others.

Not sure what shows you're watching, but I still feel like I'd have to make a conscious and deliberate effort to witness two dudes rimming each other.

And considering some of the things I've seen online, I think I'd shake it off pretty quick.

I personally have no problem with gay people doing gay things. It's sinful and stomach turning(when it comes to the dudes) but it doesn't piss me off. It's very annoying when I have to see gay things but nothing truly upsetting.

When it comes to marriage I again do not have much of a problem with it although I do still see it as sinful and stomach turning. The one thing that does irk me is the fact that gay people forced their version of marriage onto the rest of us. They didn't respect our views or care how we felt. They just bullied their way into marriage.

But beyond that I could care less what people do romantically. I have no desire to hate, discriminate, or treat gay people any differently because of their sexual deviancy. So many straight people, perhaps even most including myself, either are or have been sexual deviants at some point. So I got no room to judge or hate for that.
It was done to undermine the religious component of marriage and make marriage a legal government thing. More government power.

I certainly do want to outlaw fat chicks, but that is a convo for another thread.

As for the gay haters, I feel a lot of them are terrified they may be a little gay.
A lot of the big big homophobes/gay haters that I knew, I found out they experimented with dudes. Kind of funny. Actually, it's damn funny.

What shows are you watching?
That Sense8 show had a lot of gay sex which was a little off putting.
I can't think of any others.
Not sure what shows you're watching, but I still feel like I'd have to make a conscious and deliberate effort to witness two dudes rimming each other.

And considering some of the things I've seen online, I think I'd shake it off pretty quick.
How to Get Away With Murder. Came in expecting violence. Got graphic gay sex instead. It used to be easier to avoid. You knew there were gay shows like Queer as Folk* that you could avoid and you wouldn't see anything. Maybe a light lesbian kiss. Now it's all over the place.

*Funny story about that. I was trying to watch a boxing match on Showtime once when that show was still on the air. My brother grabs the clicker and switches it to QAF in the middle of the fight. It's a graphic gay sex scene. Grab the clicker back and switch it to the boxing match. Then he grabs it again and back to graphic gay sex. Some family life I had, huh? :D

How to Get Away With Murder. Came in expecting violence. Got graphic gay sex instead. It used to be easier to avoid. You knew there were gay shows like Queer as Folk* that you could avoid and you wouldn't see anything. Maybe a light lesbian kiss. Now it's all over the place.

*Funny story about that. I was trying to watch a boxing match on Showtime once when that show was still on the air. My brother grabs the clicker and switches it to QAF in the middle of the fight. It's a graphic gay sex scene. Grab the clicker back and switch it to the boxing match. Then he grabs it again and back to graphic gay sex. Some family life I had, huh? :D

Lol, never watched Queer as Folk and never heard of How to get away with Murder. That does sound horrible.

Stay away from Sense8, or just ffw through gay scenes because it's a pretty good show.

I heard Oz was a really good show too but never watched because I heard about all the gay scenes.

almost left the thread after the first sentence...TS you can GTFO with your ''Happy Holidays'' BS.....its Merry Christmas or nothing,

as far gay marriage or just being gay,its the only glint of gold in the sea of shit,that is the islamification of Europe,that these mentally ill fuckers will have to go into hiding,instead of being pushed into our faces.

Back