is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

Yes, homosexuality is an abomination. That includes female-female relationships.

People suffering homosexual feelings need training to overcome them and be healed, not encouragement to indulge in them.

I've been taking down the f word. People shouldn't be using it but I can't see everytime someone does it unless it's brought to my attention

Nothing screams equality like creating special protections.

Yes, homosexuality is an abomination. That includes female-female relationships.

People suffering homosexual feelings need training to overcome them and be healed, not encouragement to indulge in them.

4vofn4.gif

ioey4k.gif

I believe that the conduct of consenting adults, gay or straight, that occurs in the privacy of the home, is none of my business. And imo, it's none of the government's business.

I also think along with that, they need God to help them.

It's really the same with any sin that has a grip on us.

Shouldn't be glorified as the greatest thing ever or as a morally superior lifestyle like SJWs act like it is. Shouldn't be discriminated against. Just treat it as neutral.

I also think along with that, they need God to help them.

It's really the same with any sin that has a grip on us.

No like when I'm flipping through channels with my daughter and have to worry about what gay shit is going to pop up on the screen at any moment.

you guys should totally make out.

Norm is awesome.

Couldn't care less whether or not someone is gay. Don't care at all about gay marriage. My take on most social issues is the same. If it doesn't affect me, let them bang bro.

Simple

I mark it down as an "I dont have enough time in this world to give a fuck" item.

I really dont spend any measurable amount of time thinking about gays unless the discussion is brought to me and once I remove myself from it, there are zero lingering thoughts.

Even when Im around gays the only contexual thoughts that spring to mind are how funny they are. The flamboyant ones, that is. Admittingly it is condescending but i cant myself.

I had a coworker i work with daily that i thought was a little femine (and wears bow ties) but never a sliver of suspicion that he was gay, slip in "my boyfriend did...". And it was so subtle that I dont think everyone on the team even heard it clearly, lol. And that was that. That was months ago and this thread is the first time Ive thought about ot since.

I'm surprized so many people hate gay men, lets face it no one really complains about lesbians.
Gay males are a normal part of society and always have been. They've had to put up with a hell of a lot over the years, humiliation, assaults and murder. They are never vanishing from society so i don't understand the hatred for them by some guys. I think it could be the whole 'bum' thing though!!!
Although shoving your cock up a females bumhole seems to be accepted and is almost like the pot of gold!

I've known lots of gay males and females, and most gay men aren't camp at all, or talk in that gay voice. The real camp ones can be a bit annoying at times but they're also funny and non-threatening too. But they're not all the same and i have no problems with them.

I'm sure people will try to dredge this one up again after they're through gutting Roe v Wade.

It was amazing how quickly gay marriage became accepted despite the massive campaign of religious bigotry opposing it. I suppose people get tired of not being assholes from time to time though, so maybe we'll attack the gays again.

shut up, only a stooge like you would wan the government to be involved with marriage in any capacity.

Lust in general isnt something to be proud of. Homosexuals on average i would say are leaning towards the lust side. Its probably just as immoral as using contraceptives (from a logical perspective).

Lust is probably an issue in society, but to single out homosexuals as the scapegoat would be wrong.
How dare people enjoy themselves! Your saying using contraceptives immoral logically? What's wrong with two dudes enjoying each other's man musk in the privacy of their own homes? How is that immoral?

I believe people should refrain from promiscuity and be married (or at least in a committed relationship for a long time) before engaging in sexual intercourse. I hold both straight people and homosexuals to this standard. Tragically, it has almost become a crime to criticize homosexuals for being promiscuous and sexually reckless.
Let Em Bang Bro. Not everyone wants to join your virgin till 35 club.

Don't care for, or about, same sex relationships.

Just don't go thinking that marching in parades with dildo flags, wearing assless chaps and bringing kids along is somehow 'fighting back'.

And the way gay people are portrayed on TV doesn't help.

I liked Will but that other gay guy on Will and Grace was annoying as shit.

Let Em Bang Bro. Not everyone wants to join your virgin till 35 club.

There is nothing wrong with people getting to know someone before they bang, bro. Waiting at least a few months to get to know someone can save people a lot of trouble in the long run.

shut up, only a stooge like you would wan the government to be involved with marriage in any capacity.

Him and every other citizen who has voted for politicians that have preserved the existing laws where government is COMPLETELY INVOLVED in marriage, as it has been for ages.

Back