is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

IGIT

Silver Belt
Reaction score
hi all and happy holidays to everyone!

i noticed in this thread, http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...by-angry-man-just-for-being-on-plane.3428819/, a very virulent kind of hatred towards folks who pursue same sex relationships by a good portion of this forum.

i was wondering, though, is it same sex relationships that sicken you, like this one? like, is this "bad" and do you find yourself looking at this image in a kind of moral outrage?

kissing-lesbians.jpg

or is it that you just don't like when men partake in this sort of activity?

- IGIT

I doubt the women in that picture are actual lesbians.

I'm not against people doing what they want to do as adults, but I am somewhat wary of homosexuals. So many of them are sort of bitchy, unreliable, self centered. Not every one, but every one I've met personally. Seeing that they threw a hissy fit over Ivanka isn't surprising in the least. It's the exact type of behavior I'd expect of them.

They always seem to only be happy when drunk or high. Again, just the ones I've met that I knew were gay. I'm not saying all are this way.

I have no problems with guys putting their ding dongs up each others bottoms. The only time I feel any moral outrage about it is when badly tagged videos come up in my searches. Even then, it's directed at the uploader and not the guys in the vid.

Last edited:
I find overly effeminate men, you know the, "oh my gosh" ones (the one that the *gay voice* is reserved for) annoy me.. not because they're gay but because they fucking insist on touching you when they talk to you or put their hand on your arm and shit.

I don't give a shit that it's a gay dude touching me.. I give a shit that it's a person touching me when I'd rather not.

Milo, for everything I like about the guy the way he pisses off feminists and in general is a bit of an asshole... his mannerisms and the way he is on say.... Rogan's podcast annoy me as he strikes me as the "I touch your arm while I speak to you" gay dude.

Why are ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" allowed now?
Those words were traditionally not even allowed to be typed? And if they were, there were infractions, yeah?
@Madmick, @Zankou @Ruprecht @Lead

okay, it looks like at least one of the words is still blocked.
One down...?

I'm sure people will try to dredge this one up again after they're through gutting Roe v Wade.

It was amazing how quickly gay marriage became accepted despite the massive campaign of religious bigotry opposing it. I suppose people get tired of not being assholes from time to time though, so maybe we'll attack the gays again.

I don't care as long as it's between two consenting adults.

Why are ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" allowed now?
Those words were traditionally not even allowed to be typed? And if they were, there were infractions, yeah?
@Madmick, @Zankou @Ruprecht @Lead

okay, it looks like at least one of the words is still blocked.
One down...?

I've been taking down the f word. People shouldn't be using it but I can't see everytime someone does it unless it's brought to my attention

Cocksucker

^^* edit * I guess that one is ok

Just because the word doesn't blur, doesn't mean it's allowed. Though cocksucker is okay as long as you are staying on topic and not freaking out

More gays = less competition. That's my philosophy.

I think gay shit is disgusting to the core though, and I find homosexuals strange people.

I've been taking down the f word. People shouldn't be using it but I can't see everytime someone does it unless it's brought to my attention
Its used a lot, more so as a busting of balls comment than a bigoted one, but still. Rather than have to rat posts out, why can't we censor it?

I personally have no problem with gay people doing gay things. It's sinful and stomach turning(when it comes to the dudes) but it doesn't piss me off. It's very annoying when I have to see gay things but nothing truly upsetting.

When it comes to marriage I again do not have much of a problem with it although I do still see it as sinful and stomach turning. The one thing that does irk me is the fact that gay people forced their version of marriage onto the rest of us. They didn't respect our views or care how we felt. They just bullied their way into marriage.

But beyond that I could care less what people do romantically. I have no desire to hate, discriminate, or treat gay people any differently because of their sexual deviancy. So many straight people, perhaps even most including myself, either are or have been sexual deviants at some point. So I got no room to judge or hate for that.

Its used a lot, more so as a busting of balls comment than a bigoted one, but still. Rather than have to rat posts out, why can't we censor it?

I don't make those calls. I don't know if there's consensus on it. In the war room, I think slurs like that usually aren't a good idea to allow. I get in the OT it's thrown around but they aren't talking about politics really

Back