is a same sex relationship abhorrent, or are you just against gay men?

Don't care for, or about, same sex relationships.

Just don't go thinking that marching in parades with dildo flags, wearing assless chaps and bringing kids along is somehow 'fighting back'.

And the way gay people are portrayed on TV doesn't help.

I liked Will but that other gay guy on Will and Grace was annoying as shit.

Willem Dafoe was an epic gay character in Boondock Saints.

"Cuddle? What a :eek::eek::eek:."

Him and every other citizen who has voted for politicians that have preserved the existing laws where government is COMPLETELY INVOLVED in marriage, as it has been for ages.

Gandhi and Churchill used to bang.

The Gay couple that accosted Ivanka Trump apparently have a kid. That is a very sad situation, and having those two as parents should be considered abuse.

Lol. One of my favorite movies. Dafoe is always creepy though.

It might just be me personally, but I find the 'flamboyant', in your face homosexuality stuff annoying.

It's just a bad stereotype. Go be gay if you want. But go away with your

"HEYYY, I'M GAY. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME. CAN'T GET MAD OR ANNOYED OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE"

39BtX.jpg

The Gay couple that accosted Ivanka Trump apparently have a kid. That is a very sad situation, and having those two as parents should be considered abuse.
Yeah I heard the gay parent was holding a kid as he was harassing Ivanka.

What person with a kid or in the presence of his kids tracks down Ivanka to give her Hell? The dude has problems.

Yeah I heard the gay parent was holding a kid as he was harassing Ivanka.

What person with a kid or in the presence of his kids tracks down Ivanka to give her Hell? The dude has problems.

In modern day with social media, and all the smartphones, and cloud computing. Someone is bound to have that exchange recorded, and will be played over and over again. This kid will know for sure what happened, and will never escape it.

Yes, homosexuality is an abomination. That includes female-female relationships.

People suffering homosexual feelings need training to overcome them and be healed, not encouragement to indulge in them.

But the females cant penetrate each other with a sexual appendage, so I can let that slide.

I don't care whom other people sleep with and will never get the obsession people have with it.

I think Ivanka handled the situation amazingly well.

It did seem like a ploy from this guy to get a reaction and it backfired like most of these SJW attempts lately.

But again, major props to Ivanka for staying calm and focusing on her kids.

Lol. One of my favorite movies. Dafoe is always creepy though.

It might just be me personally, but I find the 'flamboyant', in your face homosexuality stuff annoying.

It's just a bad stereotype. Go be gay if you want. But go away with your

"HEYYY, I'M GAY. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME. CAN'T GET MAD OR ANNOYED OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE"

I think they refer to the low key gays as Rock Hudson gay.

001A985500000258-0-Actor_Rock_Hudson_pictured_at_the_height_of_his_fame_in_1959-a-13_1422961804112.jpg

ITT: I don't have a problem with gays, just be gay where I can't see them.

Gays can be gay wherever they feel like being gay as far as I'm concerned. They pose zero threat to me in doing so.

I think they refer to the low key gays as Rock Hudson gay.

001A985500000258-0-Actor_Rock_Hudson_pictured_at_the_height_of_his_fame_in_1959-a-13_1422961804112.jpg

I don't want to sound gay or nothin' but that's a handsome man lol.

I'm sure he had to be low key mostly because of the time.

There's nothing wrong with being the crazy, flamboyant type either.

Just don't expect everyone to like or respect your lifestyle. I don't expect everyone to like and respect mine.

It's when that dislike or not respecting turns to violence or discrimination that it becomes a problem.

And no, 'not respecting' and disrespect are not the same thing.

Doesn't bother me at all.

shut up, only a stooge like you would wan the government to be involved with marriage in any capacity.
Well, it turns out- and this is going to blow your fucking mind- the government is involved, for better or for worse (in sickness and in health).

i am a republican trump supporter straight man and i dont give a shit about who you stick your penis in. just don't make us change OUR lives to suit yours.

The best theory we have about about homosexuality is epi-marks. So you have someone who's built to be a normal man in every way, yet a few gene expressions are accidentally feminized. You end up with someone whose preferred sex is 97% not interested in him. A big chunk of the small pool of 3% available are into hedonistic, shallow sex because the male-male relationship dynamic is unsurprisingly hyper-sexual. The man is applying his normal instincts but it's not necessarily leading to satisfying relationship outcomes because it's not the dynamic evolution prepared the man's mind to deal with.

I don't see the point in applying moralistic judgements. If the scientists have got this theory right, then homosexuality is a condition of sorts. You could say it's a benign condition, but it's kind of a sleeping killer. A lot of gay men are depressed. Society dumbly explains this by saying it's discrimination. But the lifestyle itself gay men feel compelled to follow isn't actually meant to happen, there some potential disharmony there.

Never cared, and never will. Why someone would get upset because homosexuals are doIng their own thing-I will never know.

It's gross but none of my business

I think it is obvious that men and women were made to be together....their union provides new life....the ultimate reward

while 2 dudes produce gapes and blood and poop all bendered and blendered together

Never cared, and never will. Why someone would get upset because homosexuals are doIng their own thing-I will never know.

It's gross but none of my business

i don' t think Ts is asking if we get upset over it, but whether it is disgusting or against what our bodies are for

Back