"Ireland's caged animal. Only God can judge me" - Conor McGregor

judge, jury, mexecutioner

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-1.jpg
LOL Nate's expression and stance always cracks me up, looks like a Down's Syndrome kid that's been declared the honorary winner of a running competition, confusedly proud.

Only god can judge me but when the NY judge got his jabroni ass into court he got scared as shit and pleaded guilty to avoid jail, so he had to pay the bail. And again, Pascu is not the best sparring, he got mounted and GnP by Ruth.
Lol how could he not plead guilty? There were 16 camera angles of him throwing the dolly being shown on mainstream media worldwide.

What an achievement, beating people up for money inside a cage. Where would we be without great people like Conor?
Why are you even on this website or following this sport if you don't think it's an achievement?

The board has been flooded with Khabib dickrider/ Conor hater threads . Stop bitching about occasional pro Conor thread lol
This thread is cool lol. I like conor. I cant deal with the fans that talk about how conor would ko woodley and other ridiculous claims.

This is all TS loves to do... share topless pics of Conor.

Lol how could he not plead guilty? There were 16 camera angles of him throwing the dolly being shown on mainstream media worldwide.

exactly, and he said god can only judge him... PFFF <DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

You are making a post...of someone's instagram? This is trolling right?

Quick someone post the video of mcgregor high and/or drunk in Ireland half friending half starting shit with an actual full sized man then getting pulled away by his drive-through street whore.

I need to see this.

I can understand anyone being a fan of him in the octagon but outside it he is so cringey.

Conor fights get me as excited as Brock fights back in the day, nuff said. War Conor.

<26><27>

are we keeping the premise that hyper produced pics by Mcg's PR office are a true statement of what he's doing in training and not a real proof of what's he's really doing??

You nuthuggers see a pic and start screaming like girls.

Can’t wait for this one. Always good to get the friends together for a big PPV.

After rewatching all of Conor and khabib's UFC fights this weekend I am convinced Conor is going ki khabib easily, especially considering the quality of competition they faced in UFC

Back