"Ireland's caged animal. Only God can judge me" - Conor McGregor

The lights, cameras & left will hit him all at once

This will be shock and awe

Soon You Will Know Who Is Who

oVeL2LK.png

Conor Bless​

How can this cringeworthy dumbass have fans?

What an achievement, beating people up for money inside a cage. Where would we be without great people like Conor?

Not a bad point. I have never understood why people equate athletics with greatness. There is something wrong with that IMO.

<26><27>

are we keeping the premise that hyper produced pics by Mcg's PR office are a true statement of what he's doing in training and not a real proof of what's he's really doing??

You nuthuggers see a pic and start screaming like girls.

Its like they cant tell the photos are professionally done and staged.......

No shit Conor is sucking up to god since this fight was made.

He knows he needs a miracle to avoid utter humiliation.

There is no way in hell he wakes up above 170.

So Conor is a caged animal? Does he know how unhappy caged animals are? It probably sounded cool in his head but even then, you have to be a retard to think it’s cool to describe yourself as a trapped animal in a cage.

Lets be honest. Its an impossible fight to call. It should be 50/50

Conor has looked like a monster against wreslters

Khabib has looked like a monster against strikers.

Conors takedown defense if underrated and Khabib's striking defense is underrated.

I am a non biased fan who has in the past said Khabib would maul Conor.... But as time goes by
my head just keeps picturing Conor winning by TKO after stunning Khabib with a big left coming in.

Not a bad point. I have never understood why people equate athletics with greatness. There is something wrong with that IMO.

I've always found that amusing too.

I mean I've built hospitals, schools, fire departments, mills, apartment buildings and countless homes but at the end of the day the importance of these things in terms of there usefulness to society pales in comparison to fighting in a cage for money, that's the only true measure of your worth.

Having only ever fought for free I've contributed and accomplished nothing of substance to the world during my utterly meaningless existence.

I've always found that amusing too.

I mean I've built hospitals, schools, fire departments, mills, apartment buildings and countless homes but at the end of the day the importance of these things in terms of there usefulness to society pales in comparison to fighting in a cage for money, that's the only true measure of your worth.

Having only ever fought for free I've contributed and accomplished nothing of substance to the world during my utterly meaningless existence.

I agree with you both but psychologically it's a primal thing ... there are serious studies on it. Basically during our entire evolution as homo sapiens and for a large part of our prehistory and history we were literally fighting for survival, wether it'd be hunting and being hunted, daily self defence, ever present warfare, etc.

It's only in the last century that for most of us fighting for survival is no longer a reality, but after hundreds of thousands of years it's such a deeply ingrained instinct that it will take a l-o-n-g time to be removed completely from our psiche, so we "satisfy" it with sporting activities which - both as participants and as spectators - satiate this primal need. We started in ancient Greek and Roman times, relatively civilised and socially stable periods, but it's in the last century or so that it's really exploded globally, in parallel with a general removal of "fighting for survival" from most of our lives, thankfully.

That's also why fighters specifically command such popularity (in any list of most famous athletes there is always an Ali or Tyson or perhaps today McGregor) despite being a brutal, primitive, harmful and "illogical" activity if we think about it, most others sports are at least much healthier and socially acceptable ... but it is the one that most closely stimulates the fighting for survival instinct.

Basically we are a primitive bunch in a modern context. :D

I am a McGrergor fan, but I’ve never heard anyone use that expression (“only God can judge me”) who wasn’t a ne’er-do-well.

Low-rent thing to say. Especially given his current circumstances.

Disappointing.

Conor has had 24 MMA fights in his life. How many have you had?

The worst part of the internet is that it has given people who have achieved nothing of worth in their lives a voice.

Agree. I say it all the time. That’s one of the major problems with the internet: Not everyone deserves a voice.

Idk man, Conor fans are bad, but Khabibs are probably worse.

As a neutral party on both fighters Conors are way worse. They're fucking delusional. At least Khabib fans acknowledge he struggled with Tibau. Conor fans refuse to acknowledge the dude can ever struggle despite showing signs time and time again.

As a neutral party on both fighters Conors are way worse. They're fucking delusional. At least Khabib fans acknowledge he struggled with Tibau. Conor fans refuse to acknowledge the dude can ever struggle despite showing signs time and time again.
People like Khabib because of his fighting style. Mcgregor's fanboys are probably twelve year olds who worship his disrespectful antics

Back