"Ireland's caged animal. Only God can judge me" - Conor McGregor

I never under that particular conceit: only God can judge me. Well McGregor, why did the NYPD have you in cuffs?
They were "non-implicating safety harnesses" to ensure heads stayed clean on.
I bet they wanted "fighter/fan with the fist up" pics galore afterwards lol

Does Conor have really long arms or am I just imagining things.

Conor has had 24 MMA fights in his life. How many have you had?

The worst part of the internet is that it has given people who have achieved nothing of worth in their lives a voice.

Your post history is it's own Khabib hate thread and you have the nerve to post shit like this? What a fucking hypocrite.

Looks like he's been reading sherdog<45>Looking deflated, tired, droopy in the face and posing too much now Conman

Shave your beard next.

I dare you.

A level head shapes.

They were "non-implicating safety harnesses" to ensure heads stayed clean on.
I bet they wanted "fighter/fan with the fist up" pics galore afterwards lol

I laughed. That bit about 'heads clean on' was a clever turn of phrase.

I laughed. That bit about 'heads clean on' was a clever turn of phrase.
Personally I think the only God can judge me shit is unimaginative and typically used by people with bad behavior to deflect warranted criticism.
Maybe It sounds better in the accent

"Only God can judge me"

Real original Connor.
<YeahOKJen>

Sounds like every douchebag I have ever met. <Meh02>

Can't call yourself a caged animal when you're rarely in it and not defending a title belt..
friday-damn.gif

Conor has had 24 MMA fights in his life. How many have you had?

The worst part of the internet is that it has given people who have achieved nothing of worth in their lives a voice.
Actually, you should consider yourself blessed; in that you now know without a shadow of a doubt there are people who have achieved nothing and they are willing to debase themselves in plain sight, thus helping you to avoid them without effort.

Quick someone post the video of mcgregor high and/or drunk in Ireland half friending half starting shit with an actual full sized man then getting pulled away by his drive-through street whore.
{<huh}

How did I miss that one? Link me, please. <13>

Back