"Ireland's caged animal. Only God can judge me" - Conor McGregor

Not a bad point. I have never understood why people equate athletics with greatness. There is something wrong with that IMO.
I know, right? It's an ego trip. It's fun to watch but let's not pretend these guys are incredible people.

The lights, cameras & left will hit him all at once

This will be shock and awe

Soon You Will Know Who Is Who

oVeL2LK.png

Conor Bless​

Old Testament - Isreal was ruled BY JUDGES who JUDGED. They were quite hot on chopping off parts.

New Testament - Give onto Caesar what is Caeser’s - yes you are judged by secular powers.

Only God can judge me is the biggest bullshit any fuck up can use.

“Those long arms, his waist is good for women’s figure skating. He can’t compete with that level of wrestling".

<36> he was right

Another Conor instagram post, another Son Peyote circle jerk thread.

Only god can judge me....said every scumbag ever! either verbally or on a tatoo .....And im a conor fan!

The lights, cameras & left will hit him all at once

This will be shock and awe

Soon You Will Know Who Is Who

oVeL2LK.png

Conor Bless​

Conor Bless you too, part of your thread title is the meaning of the name Daniel

Guy rapes a child and says, "Only God can judge me,"

That's an extreme example, but seriously, but what the hell? Does Conor think "Only God can judge me" negates the dolly incident?

That's like me going up to the biggest, baddest guy at the bar, insulting him, his girlfriend and end the tirade by saying, "no offense" and think it negates everything I said before it.

In what world does any of this make remotely sense? Well, as Hairrow pointed out, outside of the US judicial system, that is.

we, sherdog goofs can judge you as well, connie

deal with it

He actually believes that especially after getting off for assault, mayhem, bodily harm, and damage to property.

Conor actually believes he can do anything. Valuable skill in an MMA match. Due to it and his superior striking he will have a puncher's chance until Khabib gets a hold of him.

Khabib is fucked if Conor indeed can last 5 rounds....even with a man on top mauling him...

Back