"Ireland's caged animal. Only God can judge me" - Conor McGregor

Irish Catholic vs Caucasus Muslim

Both have a history of terrorism, explosions and being conquered by their European neighbors.

He looks strong and fit as hell.

But Sherdog told me Khabib just submitted a full grown bear so it wont matter :rolleyes:

Conors fragile ego has the man using cameras with special lighting to make him look better dor his instagram lol. Short bum

US judge disagrees with this statement.

AFP-Mary-Altaffer.png

<{Heymansnicker}>

caged animal?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: aint been in a cage in 2 years fuck is this poodle talking about?

Can't call yourself a caged animal when you're rarely in it and not defending a title belt..
Conor has had 24 MMA fights in his life. How many have you had?

The worst part of the internet is that it has given people who have achieved nothing of worth in their lives a voice.

Suporting the cause with those Nike shorts <RomeroSalute>

Stay obsessed, is funny now, I only go on Conor threads to see how quick you and @Mysterio are to be on them... Must suck.
Where's @The Blob at?

Oh really? Becauae u cant take that your boy is getting talked negatively about that much?

Lol how can i get on Conors payroll too?

Oh really? Becauae u cant take that your boy is getting talked negatively about that much?

Lol how can i get on Conors payroll too?
Nah man, like I said, I find it amusing how much Conor mcgregor is in your guys head... Weird, never seen such an obsession before.

Personally, I look forward to the fight and given I quite like both fighters, I can enjoy it objectively.
I'd hate to be so blinded by love/hate for someone who has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever lol.

Sad fella.

Ok good this will keep the nuthuggers busy touching themselves for a while.

The board has been flooded with Khabib dickrider/ Conor hater threads . Stop bitching about occasional pro Conor thread lol

The worst part of the internet is that it has given people who have achieved nothing of worth in their lives a voice.
What an achievement, beating people up for money inside a cage. Where would we be without great people like Conor?

Of course the "how many fights you have you're on internet" argument again <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You might as well get off the forum if you can't handle any opinions or FACTS jack. Say what you want about me but bro has never ever defended any titles against other contenders. FACT

This is the same idiot who went without 2 years defending his belt. Got stripped and then ran into NYC throwing dollies with his groupies instead of defending his title. FACT

Only god can judge me but when the NY judge got his jabroni ass into court he got scared as shit and pleaded guilty to avoid jail, so he had to pay the bail. And again, Pascu is not the best sparring, he got mounted and GnP by Ruth.

What an achievement, beating people up for money inside a cage. Where would we be without great people like Conor?

Some of his fanboys are fucking senstive. Think I'm suppose to kiss his ass. How many title defenses out of that 24? 0! If you don't defend then you ain't the champ

Back