Interesting Fedor Rumor - Winner of Mir/Arlovski welcomes him in the UFC

JDS is a heavy favourite in that one and supposing both he and Cain win their respective fights surely we won't have Cain vs JDS 4? If Werdum beats Cain again then I can see that fight happening. However, if Overeem wins surely he won't get a shot?

overeem already beat Werdum. if werdum wins and overeem beats jds, i think they will do it.

it's a very weird configuration, true.

edit: yeah, I don't think even Dana is retarded enough to back up the division that far up it's ass with another immediate rematch if Werdum loses.

another werdum cain rematch would be horror. HORROR.

backing up the division until 2017, literally.

Fedor vs Mir is a fight I always wanted to see.

fedor fighting only ONE YEAR FROM NOW?

fuck this supposedly AKA guy

hope its bs

fedor fighting only ONE YEAR FROM NOW?

fuck this supposedly AKA guy

hope its bs

not one year. mir-arlovski is in a few weeks and a potential fight could be in january.

maybe even jan 2 card, even though this would obv be a co main, and that card already has the two matches.

"Agreed, other details I'm hearing is that if Cain wins in a competitive fight then Werdum will most likely be granted an immediate rematch before UFC 200 if possible. The UFC will create an interim title for UFC 200 if Cain has another run in with the injury bug."

Yeah this guy knows and nobody in any media outlet does:rolleyes:

this is a fuckload of bs

why the fuck would werdum get a rematch

not one year. mir-arlovski is in a few weeks and a potential fight could be in january.

maybe even jan 2 card, even though this would obv be a co main, and that card already has the two matches.

oh yeah, im a dumbfuck. i thought fedor/mir.arlovski would be on ufc 200

ignore me

Anything to keep Cain fighting for the title apparently. This is fucking stupid, Arlovski should already get the title shot. Fedor is one of my favorite fighters ever but he shouldn't come straight into a number 1 contender match or a title shot right away. The only way this makes sense is if Mir beats Arlovski.

I'm ready for Fedor. I'll pre order the card he is on right now. I might order every UFC card until he shows up on one.

I don't buy it.
How could they NOT give AA a title shot if he wins against Mir? He should have gotten one already.
I guess AA will be left with 18 months and nothing to do if he beats Mir though. Cain/Werdum #2 won't happen until early 2016 at the earliest, and then the winner will take a year off...

His account is pretty old on Reddit. If he wanted to be a dick and make up stories then I'd expect him to do it under some fake new account.

That obviously means very little. I guess we'll soon find out. If they really did sign Fedor then I am expecting to have it revealed soon.

Sambo Style Prime Fedor has a chance against both.
Dutch Kickboxing and Boxing Prime or no Prime Fedor has none.

I don't buy it.
How could they NOT give AA a title shot if he wins against Mir? He should have gotten one already.
I guess AA will be left with 18 months and nothing to do if he beats Mir though. Cain/Werdum #2 won't happen until early 2016 at the earliest, and then the winner will take a year off...

Arlovski is REALLY wanting this fight with Fedor

My bet is that he even wants it more than the title

I'd believe it if outsidehammer reported it.:)

He thinks he's anonymous on Reddit but if you google image his username there, you will find he's on a dating site and his picture shows up.

It does confirm that he has not lied about his location at least. Lol.

He thinks he's anonymous on Reddit but if you google image his username there, you will find he's on a dating site and his picture shows up.

It does confirm that he has not lied about his location at least. Lol.

not holding my breath but not totally dismissing it either. guy says he will come back tomorrow with more.

I wan't him to face Barnett, DC will have been a good option too if he stayed at HW

Back