Interesting Fedor Rumor - Winner of Mir/Arlovski welcomes him in the UFC

This is a perfect scenario. Imagine Fedor fighting Werdum in a rematch of his first ever (legitimate) loss for the hw championship @ UFC 200??? I just came.

Fedor has already publicly stated that he wants Werdum.

So if Werdum beats Cain, then Fedor will have to fight a Title Eliminator Mir/Arlovski winner.

If Werdum loses, then Fedor will be able to fight Werdum without getting an immediate title shot.

Getting something from a guy on Reddit is about as credible as getting info from a guy on Sherdog... or more like 4chan.

Why would anyone at AKA know anything about Fedor's negotiations?

Why would the UFC be matching a fighter they haven't even signed yet?

Yeah, I mean, there's an outside chance, at best, that anyone on Sherdog could hammer home the truth.

im-not-saying-its-fake-but-its-fake.jpg

This is a perfect scenario. Imagine Fedor fighting Werdum in a rematch of his first ever (legitimate) loss for the hw championship @ UFC 200??? I just came.

Would be awesome, but if this is true that means he has to make it through Arlovski/Mir and that isn't going to be easy.

This is so dumb. Arlovski should've gotten the shot, not Cain. Now if this is true, And Fedor KO's Andrei... wtf

Mir/AA is more likely a #1 contender eliminator. Fedor is not getting either of these two for his first fight in the UFC. Hes not even signing with the UFC.

I call bs.

I think UFC has retracted on the rematch and will give AA the shot if he wins. They might give Fedor Cain if he were to sign. Or they will give Cain an easy tune up fight, maybe even Mir if he loses.

Sounds interesting. It would explaing the horrible clogging of the division with the match making. Makes room for Fedor.

Huge if true.

edit: yeah, I don't think even Dana is retarded enough to back up the division that far up it's ass with another immediate rematch if Werdum loses.

Fedor rumour - Dana has made a clone machine and has tried it on several flies, fedor has agreed to clone himself and fight pride fedor at UFC 200.

UFC 200 - fedor vs fedor

I don't know about Fedor Arlosfki ....

I want to see him come back and seek revenge on Henderson or Bigfoot.

Such an ugly lie. Cain has always considered Fedor the best and never wanted to fight him, because Fedor was his hero. He said that many times.

I don't like it. The winner deserves a title shot.
If Fedor fights one of those guys,who will fight for the belt? Werdum vs Cain 3? Bleah.

don't forget the JDS Overeem fight. i've heard people around here saying THAT fight will bring the title shot contender.

that, of course, if we won't have Werdum-Cain 3, if Cain wins.

JDS is a heavy favourite in that one and supposing both he and Cain win their respective fights surely we won't have Cain vs JDS 4? If Werdum beats Cain again then I can see that fight happening. However, if Overeem wins surely he won't get a shot?

Back