Interesting Fedor Rumor - Winner of Mir/Arlovski welcomes him in the UFC

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Reddit, apparently from a guy training at AKA. here are a few quotes:

"there is a rumor floating around AKA that the winner of Arlovski vs Mir will welcome Fedor into the octagon. Winner of that will fight for the title at UFC 200. Like or dislike?"

"So he's already signed with the UFC?"
"Correct. His management only wanted rematches or a title fight. Cain was pushing very hard to get that fight, was even willing to forgo a rematch with Werdum (hence why the UFC is dragging its feet to make it official.)They won't announce anything until after the Mir vs Arlovski fight tho."

here is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3iagh2/fedor_rumor/

tumblr_inline_ntgcd8S8dd1rye435_500.gif

Last edited:
Only thing better is if he fought both. Mir for his comeback fight and if he won then AA in a title eliminator. Nice and active.

AA already deserves a title shot now though... will be silly considering the state of HW if he beats Mir and THEN has to fight Fedor again in order to get a title shot.

Getting something from a guy on Reddit is about as credible as getting info from a guy on Sherdog... or more like 4chan.

Why would anyone at AKA know anything about Fedor's negotiations?

Why would the UFC be matching a fighter they haven't even signed yet?

"Agreed, other details I'm hearing is that if Cain wins in a competitive fight then Werdum will most likely be granted an immediate rematch before UFC 200 if possible. The UFC will create an interim title for UFC 200 if Cain has another run in with the injury bug."

Yeah this guy knows and nobody in any media outlet does:rolleyes:

I dont believe it but if fedor did come back this would be a good way to hype him by the ufc He can Ko either then have a big rematch for the title.

I have a hard time believing MMA medias would not pick up the rumours first.
They should have their ears everywhere. Some guy that trains at AKA knows?

I have a hard time believing MMA medias would not pick up the rumours first.
They should have their ears everywhere. Some guy that trains at AKA knows?

MMA media is 99% made up of company men, people that follow fighters on twitter or people that hang out at or have connections at mma gyms. if Ariel knew about he would know about it from Dana most likely.

i am not saying it is true, it is, as i said in the title, a rumor. just that.

Awwww shit. You've got me hook line and blinker.

Barnett vs Fedor will be cool, also Fedor vs. Mir

Why even book Arlovski vs Mir.

Just let Fedor fight Mir, Arlovski for the title and Cain can fight Miocic.

Tell me if this doesn't make sense.

But anyway good rumor:)

I certainly hope he is as 100% as he can be at his age , because fighting Mir/AA then Cain or Werdum certainly won't be a walk in the park

Fedor 2016 UFC HW champ at 40 years old , what a story it would be ?
Who could have imagined that ? He would reach UberGOAT status

Won't believe anything until Outsidehammer speaks.

Arlovski is a heavy favourite against Mir and should get the job done. As much as I'd like to see a rematch with Fedor, Arlovski will be the clear contender for the title and has earned his shot. If Mir is to win then I see him vs Fedor as a good fight for Fedor's debut.

Probably just bullshit tbh, seems like if they already had Fedor inked to a deal they would announce it, that is huge news and they could always use the publicity.

Arlovski will be the clear contender for the title and has earned his shot.

don't forget the JDS Overeem fight. i've heard people around here saying THAT fight will bring the title shot contender.

that, of course, if we won't have Werdum-Cain 3, if Cain wins.

Back