Interesting Fedor Rumor - Winner of Mir/Arlovski welcomes him in the UFC

I actually believe this rumour.

It seems Fedor is coming. He will NEVER get an immediate title-shot. Mir/AA are veterans that the UFC don't really want to fight for the title themselves, more or less. There are other options. Fedor needs to come in and destroy a household name, then he gets his title shot. I can see this happening, if Fedor is actually coming.

I don't see any reason why the Ufc would be opposed to Mir or Arlovski getting a title shot.

Why the fuck didn't they just make Arlovski vs Fedor before Mir vs Arlovski then?

Oh wait, maybe this whole thing is UFC propaganda in that after Arlovski beats Mir this weekend he will make an announcement calling out Fedor for a rematch and then boom...hype machine.

He thinks he's anonymous on Reddit but if you google image his username there, you will find he's on a dating site and his picture shows up.

It does confirm that he has not lied about his location at least. Lol.

Doesn't exactly looks like a guy that trains ...

15810235186756014810.jpeg

9475169666071554366.jpeg

What happened to AA's title shot?

Fedor vs Mir/Arvloski would be a big draw though. Imagine Cain vs Fedor?? I really hope all this is true.

What happened to AA's title shot?

Fedor vs Mir/Arvloski would be a big draw though. Imagine Cain vs Fedor?? I really hope all this is true.

werdum vs Cain is the stupidest choice. you don't get a rematch if you are dominated, you get it after a hard fought split decision. personally i hate this match-up, cain should have fought his way back, at least one time.

Fedor would wreck Mir and most likely Arlovski. Hope it happens. Then give fedor a title shot against werdum. If Fedor wins he will be declared a living God and will ascend to Mt.Olympus.

Only thing better is if he fought both. Mir for his comeback fight and if he won then AA in a title eliminator. Nice and active.

AA already deserves a title shot now though... will be silly considering the state of HW if he beats Mir and THEN has to fight Fedor again in order to get a title shot.

Agreed AA having to fight Mir then Fedor would be ridiculous. On the other hand I think AA would love to welcome Fedor to the UFC.

Why the fuck didn't they just make Arlovski vs Fedor before Mir vs Arlovski then?

Oh wait, maybe this whole thing is UFC propaganda in that after Arlovski beats Mir this weekend he will make an announcement calling out Fedor for a rematch and then boom...hype machine.

Well I don't think Fedor will be ready until December is what he said. So it makes sense.

Fedor would wreck Mir and most likely Arlovski. Hope it happens. Then give fedor a title shot against werdum. If Fedor wins he will be declared a living God and will ascend to Mt.Olympus.

If Fedor wears gold in the UFC then I will finally agree that he is top 2 to ever compete in MMA. However, I don't think he'd "wreck" Mir or AA. Let's not forget how he loss 3 fights in a row and it somewhat broke Fedor.

Fedor vs Mir/AA would be very interesting, but I think Fedor would have an easier time with Arvloski. Mir would grapple him to the ground and Mir is pretty talented on the ground, and with Fedor's recent history of being dominated on the ground,then that gives Mir potential to do the same.

If Fedor was to fight for UFC gold, it would without a doubt be at UFC 200.

Miocic is getting screwed over big time. He is most deserving of a title shot IMO.

If Fedor wears gold in the UFC then I will finally agree that he is top 2 to ever compete in MMA. However, I don't think he'd "wreck" Mir or AA. Let's not forget how he loss 3 fights in a row and it somewhat broke Fedor.

Fedor vs Mir/AA would be very interesting, but I think Fedor would have an easier time with Arvloski. Mir would grapple him to the ground and Mir is pretty talented on the ground, and with Fedor's recent history of being dominated on the ground,then that gives Mir potential to do the same.

If Fedor was to fight for UFC gold, it would without a doubt be at UFC 200.

Lol at Mir beating Fedor. Might as well stamp noob on your head.

That would be huge...kinda lame for Arlovski, but I guess it would be fine since he was already screwed out of a title shot. Maybe that's why Frank & AA agreed to fight... :eek:

Maybe that's why Frank & AA agreed to fight... :eek:

i know, right? and crocop took the hamilton fight to be sure he gets a win and possibly a chance at fedor. and maybe that's why they still haven't anounced jds - overeem. and... and....

:eek:

Lol at Mir beating Fedor. Might as well stamp noob on your head.

If Fedor farther regressed in his grappling, I see Mir subbing him with a kimura.

If Fedor of late 2011 and 2012 comes back, then Mir is f*cked.

i know, right? and crocop took the hamilton fight to be sure he gets a win and possibly a chance at fedor. and maybe that's why they still haven't anounced jds - overeem. and... and....

:eek:

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

Back