Interesting Fedor Rumor - Winner of Mir/Arlovski welcomes him in the UFC

I would want to see it, although Arlovski should have fought for the title, so fucking dumb on the UFCs part.

Only thing better is if he fought both. Mir for his comeback fight and if he won then AA in a title eliminator. Nice and active.

AA already deserves a title shot now though... will be silly considering the state of HW if he beats Mir and THEN has to fight Fedor again in order to get a title shot.

yeah in a perfect world, AA would be getting the shot right now instead of cain, and fedor could fight mir (or maybe stipe) for next shot after that.

Fedor will be CM Punk's first WW opponent.

Mark my words.

So an unconditioned Cain gets a rematch for his last performance to try to redeem himself, but an unconditioned Mendes doesn't? If true, Arlovski shouldn't have to be trying to prove himself with two possible tough fights just for a shot at the title.

All in all, I just can't wait to see Fedor fight. It will be interesting to see what has changed since his time away. Seems to be training and doing seminars a lot more now than he was during the last few of his fights. Seems to be focused again.

Here's hoping Barnett match happens. Would love to see him fight Cain, too.

yeah, imagine the discussion: "relax, he's never going to win, you'll get Andrei."

i cant imagine that fedor would want to fight andrei either, seems like hed want to avenge a loss to bigfoot or werdum - but i guess andrei isnt the worst choice

Fedor gonna get his ass beat.

bSkxyNa.gif

I actually believe this rumour.

It seems Fedor is coming. He will NEVER get an immediate title-shot. Mir/AA are veterans that the UFC don't really want to fight for the title themselves, more or less. There are other options. Fedor needs to come in and destroy a household name, then he gets his title shot. I can see this happening, if Fedor is actually coming.

The truth is out there.

Seriously though, I'm done listening to these rumors. First it was the Bigfoot rematch, then we get Hunt instead. Then it was Cro Cop 2 in Korea, instead we get Anthony fucking Hamilton. I'm done. I'll believe it when I see him in the cage.

I expect Arlovski to blast Mir. I don't really care to see Fedor/Arlovski 2 again but it would at least be a good tune up to see where he stands.

Fedor/Mir is a money fight and if Mir does pull it off against Arlovski, it would be a great fight for #1 contender.

Back