INSPIRIT MMA GEAR - Questions Answered Here

JUSTBECOMPLEX

White Belt
Reaction score
This is Brian at JUST BE COMPLEX, we are the official U.S. distributor for Inspirit, I have been answering questions @ http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=293079
But decided I needed to start my own thread. So here it is.

I will post newest info, release dates, out of stock notices and whatever else I can come up with.

Later

- JBC

Hey more news, the Spec Model and Compe will be back in stock Dec 7th. Hopefully this will not be pushed back again. Also I found out more about the Japan site items

The Zip Parker $108.00 sold out
Rash guards $62.00
Competition model TAG $57.00 sold out now
knit caps $30.00 sold out
Mesh hats $39.00 sold out
sweat pants $92.00

what happend with this stuff

Hi Jbc, i'd ask you a question about the size of the L and XL tshirt, i saw the size chart on the japanese website and they are strange. http://www.inspirit.jp/size.html They said for example a "S" Tshirt, width 46cm.. ok no problem but lenght 70 cm ! 70cm is too big, it cant be real ! So i'd know the real size of the L and XL model thanks.

What's the availability of those Spec Model 2s? Also, what's the material like? Is it the same stretchy microfiber stuff as the Compes?

Do they make Vale Tudo shorts.
I don't want board shorts and I'm in the middle of the country on dial-up so the site doesn't work so well for me.

How do i send money through to paypal for you? there are a couple of t shirts i wouldl ike to buy but not sure how to make the payment,

Hey what INSPIRIT shorts and shirts do you have in stock right now?

I am looking to do a group buy to canada. But i need to know what you have and how many in stock.
I will be placing an order asap. Trying to get it by xmas.
You can email me a list or just post in here.. which would probably save you from answering this question a million times..
Are you looking for someone to be a Canada rep/drop shipper?
Thanks.. Dog812
[email protected]

Chad Hamilton said:
Do they make Vale Tudo shorts.
I don't want board shorts and I'm in the middle of the country on dial-up so the site doesn't work so well for me.

Hansen was sporting some inspirit VT shorts and I've seen other fighters wearing them so perhaps they will offer them for sale one day. I didn't even see them on the Japanese site so I think they may be for fighters only.

Yeah they only make the spats for the profighters only I'm pretty sure.Pretty much anything you see an Inspirit sponsored fighter wearing is custom made,and impossible to get unless you want to rob one of your favorite fighters houses.

owai said:
How do i send money through to paypal for you? there are a couple of t shirts i wouldl ike to buy but not sure how to make the payment,

With paypal you get the vendors email addy and input it through the send money tab. Everything else is pretty much self-explanitory.

thats what im asking for the address i know how to use paypal i was just hoping bjustbecomplex was going topost it so i can make an order beofre christmas

Will you and Ron at SSF be able to put together a group buy? That would be awesome.

Wow, lot of questions.

First off, most of our gear is shipping from Japan, Which make a Sherdog group buy a little rough, however if we can get some one from here(just be) or if anyone is going to Japan soon, and willing to bring a suitcase full of gear back, then we can save you all a bunch of green.

If a local group wishes to place a big order over $500 I can give a discount.

Also payments made through pay pal will have extra fees especially international order. We have had pay pal had fees over $10.00 for an order less than $150 and we can not eat those fees anymore.

I will make an inventory of what we have hear at our store very soon. These items will ship faster and cost less than items shipped from Japan.

SSF said:
still working the details so we don't get hit with double shipping.

www.SSFgear.com

Give us an update when you can. I need a second pair of fight shorts and those Spec 2's are calling my name.

JUSTBECOMPLEX said:
I will make an inventory of what we have hear at our store very soon. These items will ship faster and cost less than items shipped from Japan.

Sweet let us know.. I dont really feel like spending a butt load of $ for shipping if i dont have to.

hey i'm actually going to be going to japan soon for a short visit. But i don't think i'd be able to lug around a whole suitcase full of shirts (don't have that much room)...

i was just wondering if there was a place near or around tokyo that sells mma gear/shirts?

thanks! oh and while i'm at it i might as well throw this question out there as well...how much do pride or K1 NYE tickets go for and where can i get them?!?!??!?!?!?! thanks

Voltesv - http://www.prideofficial.com/free/ticket/index.html

if you cant read kanji, theres a problem. Other than that, pridefc.com has those deals which run flying you to japan and u get tickets of your choice... but those are all connected, so I dont think you'd get any info trying to go through them.

Good luck though

~Foz

Try buying tickets through Ticket Pia.Do a google search on them.

Ive noticed the spec2s on your website. Will they be shipped from America anytime soon?

Back