INSPIRIT MMA GEAR - Questions Answered Here

Mestizo said:
Give us an update when you can. I need a second pair of fight shorts and those Spec 2's are calling my name.

I don't see the group buy working until the shorts are stocked here in the states. If we have to pay for double shipping there wouldn't be a cost saving for you the buyers so there isn't a point in doing it. I'm waiting to see if Brian is going to stock enough that I can buy through him and then do a group buy so I can pass the saving on to you guys. I hope we will be able to work something out but there is no way it's going to happen before the new year.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
I don't see the group buy working until the shorts are stocked here in the states. If we have to pay for double shipping there wouldn't be a cost saving for you the buyers so there isn't a point in doing it. I'm waiting to see if Brian is going to stock enough that I can buy through him and then do a group buy so I can pass the saving on to you guys. I hope we will be able to work something out but there is no way it's going to happen before the new year.

www.SSFgear.com
Thats too bad, I was really looking forward to getting those spec 2 shorts. Thanks for letting us know though, guess we just have to wait.

Oh well, thanks for your hard work trying to set this up Ron and Brian.

I am placing a order for 4 t-shirts and 2 pairs of shorts. My bill is about $250 Can you hook me up with a deal? How much would shipping be to canada on a order that size? I want to place this order asap. please get back to me.
[email protected]

Thanks.

We are trying to get more stock here in the states so you guys don't have to keep paying shipping from Japan, but it may be a little while. the Spec Model 2 is available:
http://www.justbecomplex.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1928
shipping is $15.00 USD to USA and CANADA and a little more for other places.
additional items average about $2.00 USD per item.
Average shipping/proccessing time is about 2.5 weeks (not great), but once we get stock in the states it should be 5-7 days.

The Spec 2 combines the waistband system of the Compe and the Fabric of the Spec Model, so it a hybrid of sorts, also it has side slits for easier kicking.

Wow, that sounds like a great short. I am pretty happy with my Tapouts and Truths right now, but I will have to invest in the Spec 2's at some point as well (probably when Ron gets them).

How much is shipping to europe and what would it take for you to release white spec model shorts (like Kawajiri's)?

"How much is shipping to europe and what would it take for you to release white spec model shorts (like Kawajiri's)? "

It would take Inspirit to release the short.Search function=your friend.

JUSTBECOMPLEX said:
We are trying to get more stock here in the states so you guys don't have to keep paying shipping from Japan,.

So should i wait to place my order.. Or do you think it will be awhile..

My order, Which is up to $500 between me and a bunch of guys in vancouver..., What is the deal you said you can do for $500 worth of stuff?

Hey Brian,

Can we get the white specs like Kawajiri wears?

Inspirit doesnt make white spec model shorts.Therefore,it is impossible to get them.

Let me rephrase my statement.Inspirit doesnt make white spec model shorts for public sale.

KzFactoryRumina said:
Let me rephrase my statement.Inspirit doesnt make white spec model shorts for public sale.

I know they don't make them for the public which is why I asked what it would take for them to make and release them i.e if there was enough interest through a petition or what not

To my knowledge,JustBeComplex doesnt have any say in the creative process.They just distribute the product.You'd probably have to go straight to Inspirit.I don't think making a petition would do much,considering their market is targeted mainly toward Japan.

I thing Kawajiri likes having unique shorts, but I know there is a big demand for white. I am sure Inspirit is aware of this already, but I will mention it to them. Also the spec model 2 price has dropped to $49.00 to help easy the shipping cost. More to come later

Hey justbecomplex anychance of dropping your paypal account name so ican pay for some goods i've asked before but you didn't reply , would liek to order a few t shirts and shorts.

if you want to pay with paypal, please send an email, with exactly what shirts (make sure to include size / color) and request an invoice. I will then send an invoice through paypal. I don't want people sending money with out me expecting it. Make sure to include your shipping address so I can calculate the shipping cost.

Back