INSPIRIT MMA GEAR - Questions Answered Here

JBC any news on when will you get the shooto black shirts?

hey there fozzy could you check my thread on: Sprawl V-Flex XT vs Inspirit Comp you seem an expert it would be much aprecciated cheers :)

We'd like to announce that from now on, all Inspirit products are in stock and available online at the Kakuto Store (www.kakuto-store.com). We ship straight from Japan (within a few days of receiving the order) and prices will be the listed Japanese prices.

and I see you have all the hot collaboration gear.

if i wasnt poor, I'd buy some.

~Foz

hudsonhawk said:
We'd like to announce that from now on, all Inspirit products are in stock and available online at the Kakuto Store (www.kakuto-store.com). We ship straight from Japan (within a few days of receiving the order) and prices will be the listed Japanese prices.
awesome..u guys rock...do u have any plans to get any of gomis rascal stuff?

i wish i could afford the stuff they sell at kakuto, im really liking the Comp Model Tag shorts.

Aw damn...

...Inspirit rashguards...

...noooooo!!!:icon_cry2

finally a relaible retailer...they have some kick ass shirts that im gonna pick up...shorts are nice too but i hear the designs peel

Yeah it would suck to see such an awesome design peel. Maybe if 62gear got them I could justify it.

the gray/white rashguard looks pretty slick... but i noticed they have seams in the armpit!.. that's a rashguard no-no!

i think the best thing they could possibly have is that sizing chart..that was some good planning right there

I like how I can easily convert it into US dollas too.

do they ship to the US and if they do how do i convert it into US $ if i was going to order, mostly everything is in another language

if these answers are on the site sorry i only had a chance to look at it for a second

they have flags on the side of the page, one is the french, the other the uk i belive, click the flag and it will convert the language...

at the top of the page u can also convert the currency..i belive its like a tab that u pull down, and u can change it to ud dollars..depnding on what ur looking at, most inspirit shirts are arnd 43 dollars..and the shorts are arnd 55, with one pair arnd 65..i think

hope this helps

Back