INSPIRIT MMA GEAR - Questions Answered Here

prices are insane... i guess that's how it is ordering from japan though

RedDog said:
Yeah it would suck to see such an awesome design peel. Maybe if 62gear got them I could justify it.

Yeah, 62 was selling the Sudo shirt for about half of what Kakuto was offering. Wish I'd have known earlier; I'd have jumped all over that one.

Here's to hoping that 62 or someone other than JBC can import Inspirit stuff for less in the near future!

yeah if 62 get the sudo shirts in, im so buying them.

I find it funny though, 62 says they arent making any money selling the import stuff, so does kakuto. So obviously kakuto has a crap source for the shirts, or they're over charging us...

~Foz

or they probably just buy the shirts from a store in japan so they don't get whole sale prices.

Fozzy said:
So obviously kakuto has a crap source for the shirts, or they're over charging us...

~Foz

I agree with KzFactoryRumina about them not getting wholesale prices; I think based on their company info they just are like any other Japanese shop, except that they ship internationally

and the Inspirit shirts are the nearly the exact same price in Japan

KzFactoryRumina said:
or they probably just buy the shirts from a store in japan so they don't get whole sale prices.

maybe.

but I know alot of independent guys who sell stuff from Japan (i.e. my sakuraba watch and other stuff like my genki limited ed shirt), to which they have stated that alot of the things on Kakuto's store is over priced.

There not getting it wholesale either, and they're telling me it's overpriced... so.

~Foz

the prices are about the same on the inspirit website.kakuto's maybe charging about 2 dollars more per shirt.

I didn't mean Inspirit gear alone, alot of stuff they offer.

~Foz

Use the converter on your calculator......

Or mobile phone

physicaltherapy said:
I'm sorry but I'm an American...............

What the hell is a 300 grams?

I'm trying to get an idea of how much shipping will be to NY for 3 shorts.

http://www.kakuto.com/ms2fr/catalog/shipping.php

300grams=about 10.582 ounces.
1 ounce-28.349 grams
1 gram=0.035273962 ounce.

Hey Foz you cheated...you took the measurement off that set of weights and worked it out!!!!:D

Back