International Indonesia's Aceh unveils new Female Flogging squad for those who violate Islamic law

It'd be great if they didn't do that, but "the left" is also ultimately the reason we aren't still criminalized in the west. We know this because "the right" has stood opposed to virtually every piece of civil rights legislation to ever hit the floor. If one didn't know any better, they might think it's brought up for no other reason than to be a wedge issue, but a pretty good one nonetheless.

It's more dependent on the particular country than people might think. Jordan is 95% Muslim and yet decriminalized it in 1951 while the UK was simultaneously chemically castrating a war hero and one of history's greatest minds on account of being gay. It hasn't been illegal in Turkey since 1857, which predates virtually every western country bar France by 85-145 years. It's no longer illegal in Lebanon, where Hezbollah operates.

As an aside, which is it?

war.png

Yeah great... now explain why the left supports the mass importation of Muslims into the West, whilst also supporting LGBT?

Whenever you're ready...

You did act as an apologist by giving this rose-colored view of some Muslim countries having been more progressive in the past than European ones, completely ignoring the reality of those countries today as compared to Western ones. Most Muslims living in those regions frankly don't care about the secular law compared to the Sharia law, and this includes politicians and the police. The way they handle business is by cleaning up any LGBT protests and such under the pretense of "disrupting the peace". The threat of ostracizing a person from one's religion, are usually enough of a deterrent anyway, considering the harsh punishments and consequences for apostasy and being left on your own in a state with very few options for social welfare.

You're goddamn right that I don't give a shit about gay rights, women's rights, Muslim rights, trans rights, or any rights of any collective as they might compare to one another, for that matter. The only thing I care about are individual rights, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I let another man get whipped by a state actor on my watch, regardless of whatever collective group they deem themselves to belong to. Why is that? Because I'm intelligent enough to understand that it can easily be my own ass that's next in line for such treatment, because of whatever heresy I might happen to represent. Being non-religious, as I am, is seen as a bigger heresy than being gay by such people anyway. As long as you pretend to believe the bullshit written in some book by a desert bandit thousands of years ago, you're pretty much good, regardless of what you're into (just look at Afghanistan).

This whole idea of treating people as collective groups, is what's fucking up our individualistic Western ideals in the first place. I'll never pretend to care about people who define themselves and their whole lives based on whatever collective they deem to represent, at best I can muster pity for them for completely missing the point of what life is supposed to be about. To me, it's certainly not about whatever sexuality or gender or religion or whatever the fuck I happen to represent. If that's what it is to you, and increasingly it starts to seem that it is, then that's just too bad. If you want to be that "gay guy" to all these people who are seemingly on "your side", instead of a guy with actually interesting ideas beyond just that, as you might be to a person such as myself, then that's your business. I don't care to define you based on just one aspect of your life that I might or might not be in disagreement with, because I know that there's more to individuals than that (though not necessarily collectivists, unfortunately). I'm hardly in complete agreement with all of the aspects that I myself represent, so why should I expect such a perfect, idealized standard of others?

If I had a choice between people who are looking to disarm me, while bringing in more and more people who present a threat to me, and then another group of people who might not like me, but will atleast allow me to defend myself against any threats, I know what side I'd personally pick.

The "gay rights" aren't going to protect anybody for shit when they're surrounded by a parallel society of stirred-up religious maniacs, while possessing no arms of their own. The only thing that ultimately protects a man is how capable he is of protecting himself, the rest being just make-believe. The "real West" was founded upon that ideal. Setting "group rights" above those ideals can certainly bring about the fall of the West, as we know it.

It's incredulity that people prop up things they oppose in reality and which otherwise still wouldn't exist in the west if it were it up to them. The world at large preemptively politicized, made a defining characteristic out of and created the LGB collective a long time (read: centuries) before it ever had the chance to do that itself.

There's few places around the globe it wasn't criminalized until the last few decades. Saddam's Iraq was already BTFO before that happened in the US nationwide. It isn't a "protected class" here, there's a large religious collective who would gladly roll things back to the 1950s - perhaps not such a bad thing culturally - and it isn't ooga booga Muslims.

I was virtually shoved towards it tbh, and the alternative is untenable but not much has actually changed personally. In the context of this forum, it's more to do with recognizing the fact that it can't keep the ghey out of a dirty mouth it talks from both sides of for even a single day and an increasing willingness to entertain the bullshit. And it is entertaining.

Also weird that people use Islamic fundamentaism to attack christianity in America

Are you kidding? I said what I said in response to a poster trying to use this story to attack the left in America. In other words, if you're going to go down that absurd road logic dictates the attack should be on the religious right. In a vacuum I never would have thought to use the OP as a jumping off point to criticize conservative evangelicals.

"gay rights"

That's really a technical misnomer, "gay rights" are just civil rights. There's nothing special about it. For instance, the Equality Act specifies sexual orientation as the protected class, not LGB peopIe. It's outrage over nothing.

That means the relentless persecution of straight males would be federally mandated to cease and Sherdoggers will finally be able to land a job without having to pretend to be a flamboyant homosexual. It's all moot though because the legislation is mysteriously DOA in the US Senate.

cr1.png

cr2.png

cr3.png

The adoption thing does make me laugh, especially considering how staunchly opposed this subforum is. The majority of us with children are actually procreators. It's outrage over nothing.

New research from the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law finds that an estimated 114,000 same-sex couples in the United States are raising children. According to the study, over 68% of same-sex couples who are raising children have biological children. A survey by the Family Pride Coalition showed that 50% of gay men had fathered children and even more have had straight sex without having children.

rofl.png

{<jordan}

It's incredulity that people prop up things they oppose in reality and which otherwise still wouldn't exist in the west if it were it up to them. The world at large preemptively politicized, made a defining characteristic out of and created the LGB collective a long time (read: centuries) before it ever had the chance to do that itself.

There's few places around the globe it wasn't criminalized until the last few decades. Saddam's Iraq was already BTFO before that happened in the US nationwide. It isn't a "protected class" here, there's a large religious collective who would gladly roll things back to the 1950s - perhaps not such a bad thing culturally - and it isn't ooga booga Muslims.

I was virtually shoved towards it tbh, and the alternative is untenable but not much has actually changed personally. In the context of this forum, it's more to do with recognizing the fact that it can't keep the ghey out of a dirty mouth it talks from both sides of for even a single day and an increasing willingness to entertain the bullshit. And it is entertaining.
Are you NoDak? You sound like NoDak

The level of opposition is what ought to be considered here. I may be an opponent of the LGBT collective, but not an opponent of theirs to a point where I'd wish to see them whipped in public (this probably has more to do with me possessing enough intelligence to see where that road leads, than any lingering sympathies). Outside of having gender-bender bullshit and degenerate displays pushed down people's throats, I don't have that big of a problem with it. I don't think the fall of the West will occur just because gay people exist. If I've read correctly into your posts, you aren't that keen on these recent "developments" either. In some circles, certainly, you'd be seen as someone who isn't "enthusiastic" enough about progression, and thus, a contributor to the wrong side of history.

You're not going to see me whining about "gay Jesus" or whatever, you're going to see me whining about phenomenons that frankly, are a legitimate threat to emasculate and confuse the West. And if that were to happen with the LGBT collective playing a prominent role, they can hardly complain if subsequent generations come to associate LGBT with subversion.

The legacies and contributions of Frederick the Great, Leonardo da Vinci, etc. are hardly going to matter if the most recent thing of prominence associated with it, are bearded dudes in drag, men winning women's sports competitions, fundamentalist Muslims walking side-by-side with LGBT operatives to protest the West, etc. I think it's in everyone's best interests that this shit is wrapped up as quickly as possible.

America's nutjob religious collective is kind of an aberration by Western standards. The way I see it, they're gradually fading out of relevance and haven't been capable of opposing anything successfully for decades.

Bringing "ooga booga" Muslims to the equation will blow a lot more wind into those sails, I can promise you. Their vigor compared to the vigor of the average "hard-line Christian" of the 21st century, cannot even be compared.

One group is willing to straight-up die over such issues, the other is mostly capable of bitching about it in their own communities. No doubt, that's still a bitch to deal with, for any person who personally has to deal with that, but I'm just saying that a numerically significant group of Muslims with fundamentalist tendencies, is an even bigger bitch to deal with. It's all well and good in America so far with its 1% or whatever representation of mostly high in-come Muslims or converts, but it's a bit different in Europe. I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that caning people in accord with Sharia law might become a thing. Not state-imposed, but parallel-society-don't-give-a-fuck-Muslim-imposed. Who is going to stop them? Unarmed female cops?

Entertaining, sure, but let's be real, I've seen people here bring up that point about you on a constant basis, and it's not just right-wingers. That obsession goes both ways. I try to stand against that obsession as much as I can, and prefer to avoid defining a person based on any single characteristic, but it's pretty tough when a lot of people nowadays define themselves as just an extension of a collective. Not saying that you do, but a lot of people do.

I was personally-speaking more entertained by you dropping knowledge on Western civilization and its achievements on the field of science and elsewhere. I do know that this is pretty much just a shit-posting forum these days and I'm no exception, but I'd still focus more on educating ignorant sons of bitches rather than just heckling them.

Last edited:
L

Lmao dude you just went full fucking retard.

There will always be weird religious nuts. You seen the US president's "spiritual advisor"?

Western cultures greatness doesn't belong to one group. The majority of Muslims I kick it with are hella Bernie supporters.

Bernie is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and in general a leftist of Bernie's flavor is goingt to support policies and government action that is sympathetic to minorities, which includes Muslims. So Muslims supporting Bernie makes a lot of sense. In the West Muslims (for the most part) support liberal parties, be it the UK or the US or France or Canada , but in Muslim majority countries the public are generally quite conservative. It's the same with Jewish voters in the West , they support liberal parties but they support hawkish nationalist policies when it comes to Israel. It's a case of supporting diveristy , multicultralism and tolerance in Western countries and sectarian nationalist sentiments in their ancestral homelands. The same for religious Hindus. Anyone pointing this out gets called an Islamophobe , Anti Semite and racist.

{<redford}

I think this is well done and whoever dose wrong deserves a flogging. People should just fall back and let Indonesia do Indonesia

The level of opposition is what ought to be considered here. I may be an opponent of the LGBT collective, but not an opponent of theirs to a point where I'd wish to see them whipped in public (this probably has more to do with me possessing enough intelligence to see where that road leads, than any lingering sympathies). Outside of having gender-bender bullshit and degenerate displays pushed down people's throats, I don't have that big of a problem with it. I don't think the fall of the West will occur just because gay people exist. If I've read correctly into your posts, you aren't that keen on these recent "developments" either. In some circles, certainly, you'd be seen as someone who isn't "enthusiastic" enough about progression, and thus, a contributor to the wrong side of history.

You're not going to see me whining about "gay Jesus" or whatever, you're going to see me whining about phenomenons that frankly, are a legitimate threat to emasculate and confuse the West. And if that were to happen with the LGBT collective playing a prominent role, they can hardly complain if subsequent generations come to associate LGBT with subversion.

The legacies and contributions of Frederick the Great, Leonardo da Vinci, etc. are hardly going to matter if the most recent thing of prominence associated with it, are bearded dudes in drag, men winning women's sports competitions, fundamentalist Muslims walking side-by-side with LGBT operatives to protest the West, etc. I think it's in everyone's best interests that this shit is wrapped up as quickly as possible.

America's nutjob religious collective is kind of an aberration by Western standards. The way I see it, they're gradually fading out of relevance and haven't been capable of opposing anything successfully for decades.

Bringing "ooga booga" Muslims to the equation will blow a lot more wind into those sails, I can promise you. Their vigor compared to the vigor of the average "hard-line Christian" of the 21st century, cannot even be compared.

One group is willing to straight-up die over such issues, the other is mostly capable of bitching about it in their own communities. No doubt, that's still a bitch to deal with, for any person who personally has to deal with that, but I'm just saying that a numerically significant group of Muslims with fundamentalist tendencies, is an even bigger bitch to deal with. It's all well and good in America so far with its 1% or whatever representation of mostly high in-come Muslims or converts, but it's a bit different in Europe. I'm not even kidding when I'm saying that caning people in accord with Sharia law might become a thing. Not state-imposed, but parallel-society-don't-give-a-fuck-Muslim-imposed. Who is going to stop them? Unarmed female cops?

Entertaining, sure, but let's be real, I've seen people here bring up that point about you on a constant basis, and it's not just right-wingers. That obsession goes both ways. I try to stand against that obsession as much as I can, and prefer to avoid defining a person based on any single characteristic, but it's pretty tough when a lot of people nowadays define themselves as just an extension of a collective. Not saying that you do, but a lot of people do.

I was personally-speaking more entertained by you dropping knowledge on Western civilization and its achievements on the field of science and elsewhere. I do know that this is pretty much just a shit-posting forum these days and I'm no exception, but I'd still focus more on educating ignorant sons of bitches rather than just heckling them.

It isn't merely that I'm not keen on it, I don't remotely relate to it whatsoever. The collective as a political entity is not a monolith on a community and subcultural level, which is as varied as human beings are themselves. Where I fit on that spectrum has gone virtually unchanged for decades, if not centuries really. So yeah, I'm liable to scoff at the idea we're going to take down western civilization when we're barely discernable even living 'openly'.

When I say shoved (into embracing it), I'm talking in regards to personal social circle and blood relative family issues that make it impossible to "not matter" and that isn't my doing. I'm just not wired for anything but self-love, the untenable alternative is potentially winding up as one of the statistics some posters on here love to cite but rarely question and certainly don't care as to why that is. In any case, I've vowed never to be the one to actually bring it up but I won't have to.

And yeah, there's plenty of subjects centered around history, geopolitics, energy, science and industrial tech that I'm more informed about than the average person (or WR poster) which I discuss pretty extensively on here. I think this year is going to be a dearth for topics of interest though given the US POTUS election shitfest.

Bernie is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and in general a leftist of Bernie's flavor is goingt to support policies and government action that is sympathetic to minorities, which includes Muslims. So Muslims supporting Bernie makes a lot of sense. In the West Muslims (for the most part) support liberal parties, be it the UK or the US or France or Canada , but in Muslim majority countries the public are generally quite conservative. It's the same with Jewish voters in the West , they support liberal parties but they support hawkish nationalist policies when it comes to Israel. It's a case of supporting diveristy , multicultralism and tolerance in Western countries and sectarian nationalist sentiments in their ancestral homelands. The same for religious Hindus. Anyone pointing this out gets called an Islamophobe , Anti Semite and racist.
Kind of like how Americans support democracy and freedom in their country but support dictatorship and suppression in other countries.

Singapore is one of the most developed countries in the world and caning is very common there. And like I said earlier caning is more humane than US prisons anyway.

I say bring back the stocks.

Also the scolds bridal for politicians who lie.

That's really a technical misnomer, "gay rights" are just civil rights. There's nothing special about it. For instance, the Equality Act specifies sexual orientation as the protected class, not LGB peopIe. It's outrage over nothing.

That means the relentless persecution of straight males would be federally mandated to cease and Sherdoggers will finally be able to land a job without having to pretend to be a flamboyant homosexual. It's all moot though because the legislation is mysteriously DOA in the US Senate.

cr1.png

cr2.png

cr3.png

The adoption thing does make me laugh, especially considering how staunchly opposed this subforum is. The majority of us with children are actually procreators. It's outrage over nothing.

New research from the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law finds that an estimated 114,000 same-sex couples in the United States are raising children. According to the study, over 68% of same-sex couples who are raising children have biological children. A survey by the Family Pride Coalition showed that 50% of gay men had fathered children and even more have had straight sex without having children.

rofl.png

{<jordan}

Welcome back @NoDak.

It's amazing that cranks like @goldennirvana can read about public flogging for "morality crimes" and see it as a basis for attacking secular progressives. As opposed to seeing it in direct connection to the threat posed by conservative evangelicals like Mike Pence and the American Christian dominionist movement.

I brought up the left because they support the mass migration of Muslims into the West. Those same SJWs also support LGBT rights. But they never see the contradiction.

Thanks for bringing up the evangelicals though. If the left had their way, they'd bring in the death penalty for the Mike Pences of this world. But they'd never support the same policy for Muslims who are against LGBT (which is 99.9999% of them). That's where the 'oppressor/oppressed' paradigm gets you. Warped, illogical & insane. Just look at you... trying to connect Islamic fundamentalism in Indonesia to the evangelicals in America.

<Dany07>

Well that's the correct religion to them, so that makes it ok

And Islam is the correct religion to the left, which is why they don't give a shit about Muslims being anti-LGBT and support the mass migration of Muslims into the West.

Kind of like how Americans support democracy and freedom in their country but support dictatorship and suppression in other countries.
I have often thought the same, the hypocrisy of our government / establishment for preaching liberty, freedom , democrasy and generally supporting a free society at home BUT supporting dictators and genocidal regimes abroad.

Our government, establishment and espeically Conservatives support a militant foreign policy. Fake liberals, like the Clintons, are part of the warmonger crowd. But in general the Dems are much less comfortable with supporting death squads and thugs than the GOP. There are the odd Republicans like Rand Paul who are against interventionism.

In America there are a lot of people who really do hate and oppose our shitty foreign policy. As a society Americans are relatively open and tolerant. I mean compare the situation for ethnic, racial and religious minorities in America vs. China, India, Pakistan, Israel, Saudi, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and many more.

Last edited:
He was killed by hateful savages, man.

RIP.

tumblr_inline_ny11p3oH6Y1tpgwgf_400.jpg

<45>

dak.png
Our lord and saviour NoDak. May his memory be an eternal flame forever warming our hearts.

Back