International Indonesia's Aceh unveils new Female Flogging squad for those who violate Islamic law

Clinton should have told the Singapore government to give Fay 10 lashes for being an idiot.

*Like*

I agree, completely.

Fay was an embarrassment, and I clearly remember others around me stating as much, emphatically.

Theocratic countrys are always like that.

Religion bad.

We only see one major religion hanging on to corporal punishment, and that's Islam.

Christian and Jewish societies don't strongly enforce physical beatings and humiliation.

What happened in Indonesia might be a window to the future of Europe.

Once you give into jihadist demands, Sharia law is what you get.

We might see "promiscuous women" and LGBT people whipped in countries like Sweden, France, Britain, during our lifetimes.

Might be western euros as a whole

might even be here with the way things are headed

Yes but they're probably wearing a saucy black leather burka .
stole my thunder
<{hughesimpress}>

30b9c298b84863cba519e6f5de4688ac.gif

Shitholes gonna shithole

We might see "promiscuous women" and LGBT people whipped in countries like Sweden, France, Britain, during our lifetimes.

And honestly, they will deserve it. They are the ones voting in liberal governments and selling their countries out to appear woke.

A small island in Indonesia with religion based morality laws...what exactly am I supposed to take away from this?

I already believe that people shouldn't try to codify their religious beliefs into our government. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Shintoism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, etc. it doesn't really change the issue to me.

My favorite is advocating for govt run healthcare, while telling everyone the president and most of Congress are robbing the country blind because of how corrupt they are.
The religion the left welcomes into the West... whilst simultaneously supporting LGBT.

This point cannot be repeated enough. The left are utterly insane.

Just seen a new video on Facebook today of some poor woman getting stoned to death while dozens of savages cheered on while recording it on their i-phones. :rolleyes:

The French have already began waving their white flags just in case.

If Muslims take over Ireland they'll use shillelaghs for the canings. If they take over Italy they'll use halal pepperoni sticks.

L

Lmao dude you just went full fucking retard.

There will always be weird religious nuts. You seen the US president's "spiritual advisor"?

Western cultures greatness doesn't belong to one group. The majority of Muslims I kick it with are hella Bernie supporters.

The majority of that 1% of American Muslims who represent the high-income generations who hauled ass from the Middle East after religious movements started taking over?

That group, by no means, represents the majority of anything.

It'd be great if they didn't do that, but "the left" is also ultimately the reason we aren't still criminalized in the west. We know this because "the right" has stood opposed to virtually every piece of civil rights legislation to ever hit the floor. If one didn't know any better, they might think it's brought up for no other reason than to be a wedge issue, but a pretty good one nonetheless.

It's more dependent on the particular country than people might think. Jordan is 95% Muslim and yet decriminalized it in 1951 while the UK was simultaneously chemically castrating a war hero and one of history's greatest minds on account of being gay. It hasn't been illegal in Turkey since 1857, which predates virtually every western country bar France by 85-145 years. It's no longer illegal in Lebanon, where Hezbollah operates.

As an aside, which is it?

war.png

Here's the reality of what's happening in places like Jordan and Turkey, today:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordan-activists-targeted-after-mp-says-gay-people-unwelcome

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-m...line-lgbt-magazine-blocked-in-its-own-country

In 2015, the Jordanian Ministry of Interior issue a statement about LGBT rights in response to publicity surrounding an event in Amman. The statement said that LGBT rights conflicts with Islam, which the Constitution stipulates is the official religion, that Jordanian law criminalize holding public meetings without prior approval and as well as public conduct that breaches the peace or the decorum of society. This statement was in response to publicity surrounding LGBT rights event that was held in Amman. A rough translation of the statement is as follows; " The first clause: The Jordanian state is keen on respecting the Islamic dogma and the true islamic religion's doctrine which was clearly affirmed in the first article of the Jordanian Constitution that states: "Islam is the religion of the Jordanian State" and the provisions of the Jordanian civil law are in line with the provisions of the Islamic Sharia law, jurisprudence and customs as they are the source of legislation; therefore, recognizing LGBT groups is considered as a breach of the Islamic Sharia and subsequently the Jordanian Constitution. Any proposals by the sexually perverted to breach the provisions of Sharia Law and the general order, and for that the aforementioned proposals are considered a crime punishable by law. Second clause: Concerning the IDAHOT meeting; the government did not give its consent for it to be held, knowing that the Law of General Meetings number 7 of year 2004 and its amendments is responsible in organizing any public meeting and so the administrative governor should be informed about the meeting should it be held, which did not happen. Third clause: The Government does not possess any assuring intelligence for the existence of and official sponsorship by a foreign mission including the Embassy of the United States to the aforementioned meeting. Final clause: The government won't tolerate in enforcing the law's provisions to maintain security order and decorum while preserving its Muslim Arab principles and traditions; Therefore, we shall pursue whoever is proven to have breached these principles and submit them to the judiciary to execute the necessary legal action against them."

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-2nd-most-restrictive-country-on-gay-rights-in-europe-143439

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...-trial-banned-lgbt-march-191112161655376.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...bul-pride-banned-turkish-authorities-64046216

By all means keep apologizing for this shit because of shit that went down in Europe in the 1950's. Whataboutism is surely going to

Secular law is always considered secondary to Sharia law in Muslims countries. The only difference is between how Sharia is enforced, either outright physically (as seen in some of the more backwards regions), leading to tyranny, or socially, leading to a more refined way of the majority imposing its will (by social ostracization, shaming, etc.).

Last edited:
Back