Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

International Indonesia's Aceh unveils new Female Flogging squad for those who violate Islamic law

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TidWell, Jan 28, 2020.

1. TidWell Steel Belt

They are using an all female crew to flog those who violate Islamic Law.

This is what a painful muslim flogging or whipping looks like in Malaysia ouch

This is tame compared to the video above.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its just a spanking not that big a deal they are not hitting them too hard its just public shamming, not as bad as in some middle east areas where they will stone you or toss you off a building.

Old school flogging in Tehran its mainly done to humiliate in public and shame them.

Banda Aceh (Indonesia) (AFP) - The masked woman nervously approaches her target, shuffles into position and then unleashes a flurry of lashes -- proving herself as the newest member of the first female flogging squad in Indonesia's Aceh province.

The new recruit initially needed some coaxing to punish the offender -- an unmarried woman caught in a hotel room with a man.

Such behaviour constitutes a morality crime in Aceh, the only region in the world's biggest Muslim-majority nation that imposes Islamic law -- known as Sharia. Those found guilty of breaches are often publicly whipped with a rattan cane.

"I think she did a good job. Her technique was nice," Banda Aceh Sharia police chief investigator Zakwan, who uses one name, told AFP.

The controversial punishment enrages rights activists and generates heated media debate, as well as amongst politicians.

Indonesia's president has issued a call for the public floggings to stop but he has little say over what happens in Aceh, a deeply conservative region on Sumatra island.

Unlike the rest of the nation, Aceh follows religious law as part of a 2005 autonomy deal agreed with the central government that ended a decades-long separatist insurgency.

Here, public whipping remains a common punishment for scores of offenders for a range of charges including gambling, adultery, drinking alcohol, and having gay or pre-marital sex.

But the job has always been done by men. Until now.

- 'No mercy' -

More and more women are being charged for morality crimes such as public affection or premarital sex, experts say, as greater internet access and globalisation bring clashes with local cultural and religious norms.

Full article
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/indonesias-aceh-unveils-female-flogging-squad-043001415.html

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

3. TidWell Steel Belt

They have Muslim opponents against it, and some for it.

4. bobgeese Gold Belt

5. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -LoungeK

Too much Racial angle for me, I'm out.
    <{ByeHomer}>

6. TheGreatA Silver Belt

What happened in Indonesia might be a window to the future of Europe.

Once you give into jihadist demands, Sharia law is what you get.

We might see "promiscuous women" and LGBT people whipped in countries like Sweden, France, Britain, during our lifetimes.

7. F1980 Green Belt

at least they're not using machetes

8. Oooxente Red Belt

Nah it’s not gonna happen,
    “Promiscuous women” from those areas are disposable.
    Fuck then until you get tired of it or kill and throw in riverside .

9. TeTe Kaep's white privileged upbringing belt Staff Member Senior Moderator

It's like Gilead, but with cooler outfits.

10. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

The religion the left welcomes into the West... whilst simultaneously supporting LGBT.

This point cannot be repeated enough. The left are utterly insane.

11. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

After watching the video of the flogging, it's surprisingly civilised. They even have the choice of a break between each 'whip', so they can prepare themselves for the next one. And there's very little power behind each whip. I suppose it only really begins to hurt after it's done multiple times.

12. AgonyandIrony Yellow Card Yellow Card

L
    Lmao dude you just went full fucking retard.

There will always be weird religious nuts. You seen the US president's "spiritual advisor"?

Western cultures greatness doesn't belong to one group. The majority of Muslims I kick it with are hella Bernie supporters.

13. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

Of course. Because Bernie supports mass immigration, and Muslims want more of their own in America. Strength in numbers, as the saying goes.

14. AgonyandIrony Yellow Card Yellow Card

Dude where the fuck do you even live? Your city better matter before you quote me.

15. goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

I lived in London, before it was turned into a third world dump.

Your posts never caught my eye before, but after a couple of run-ins with you recently, I now know you're one of the forum's worst posters.

16. 7437 Banned Banned

Theocratic countrys are always like that.

Religion bad.

17. JimmyFresno Banned Banned

Female Floggers?

Can I go next?

Kidding aside, I would really like to see this done in our country for those proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Rapists, thieves, tweakers...those kinds.

A public punishment such as this, then sent off to dig ditches over and over in a desert for the duration of their time in prison. No fuckin X Box...

I know that we like to pride ourselves as somehow above this as a people, but I do remember that kid (Michael Fay) who was caned in Singapore, under charges of vandalism. Fay paid with 4 strikes.

18. JimmyFresno Banned Banned

Correction: *6 strokes of the cane, 4 months in jail.*

19. Curmudgeon Black Belt

Could move a little weight if a cuke was involved.

20. JimmyFresno Banned Banned

President Clinton had the six reduced to four strikes.