International Indonesia's Aceh unveils new Female Flogging squad for those who violate Islamic law

stole my thunder
<{hughesimpress}>

30b9c298b84863cba519e6f5de4688ac.gif
Who is this chick name please? also that out fit must be like a sauna suit she better start drinking water or she will dehydrate.

Shitholes gonna shithole
Singapore is one of the most developed countries in the world and caning is very common there. And like I said earlier caning is more humane than US prisons anyway.

By all means keep apologizing for this shit because of shit that went down in Europe in the 1950's.

I don't apologize for anything, nevermind Islamic states and I'm not a leftist (own plenty guns too). I just find it hilarious I'm supposed to believe you or the other shithead I quoted (and another dozen-plus shitheads) remotely care about gay rights. And given the extraordinarily flamboyant, civilization-destroying caricatures you have in your heads? It's all ridiculous, total nonsense. <45>

I don't apologize for anything, nevermind Islamic states and I'm not a leftist (own plenty guns too). I just find it hilarious I'm supposed to believe you or the other shithead I quoted (and another dozen-plus shitheads) remotely care about gay rights. And given the extraordinarily flamboyant, civilization-destroying caricatures you have in your heads? It's all ridiculous, total nonsense. <45>

You did act as an apologist by giving this rose-colored view of some Muslim countries having been more progressive in the past than European ones, completely ignoring the reality of those countries today as compared to Western ones. Most Muslims living in those regions frankly don't care about the secular law compared to the Sharia law, and this includes politicians and the police. The way they handle business is by cleaning up any LGBT protests and such under the pretense of "disrupting the peace". The threat of ostracizing a person from one's religion, are usually enough of a deterrent anyway, considering the harsh punishments and consequences for apostasy and being left on your own in a state with very few options for social welfare.

You're goddamn right that I don't give a shit about gay rights, women's rights, Muslim rights, trans rights, or any rights of any collective as they might compare to one another, for that matter. The only thing I care about are individual rights, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I let another man get whipped by a state actor on my watch, regardless of whatever collective group they deem themselves to belong to. Why is that? Because I'm intelligent enough to understand that it can easily be my own ass that's next in line for such treatment, because of whatever heresy I might happen to represent. Being non-religious, as I am, is seen as a bigger heresy than being gay by such people anyway. As long as you pretend to believe the bullshit written in some book by a desert bandit thousands of years ago, you're pretty much good, regardless of what you're into (just look at Afghanistan).

This whole idea of treating people as collective groups, is what's fucking up our individualistic Western ideals in the first place. I'll never pretend to care about people who define themselves and their whole lives based on whatever collective they deem to represent, at best I can muster pity for them for completely missing the point of what life is supposed to be about. To me, it's certainly not about whatever sexuality or gender or religion or whatever the fuck I happen to represent. If that's what it is to you, and increasingly it starts to seem that it is, then that's just too bad. If you want to be that "gay guy" to all these people who are seemingly on "your side", instead of a guy with actually interesting ideas beyond just that, as you might be to a person such as myself, then that's your business. I don't care to define you based on just one aspect of your life that I might or might not be in disagreement with, because I know that there's more to individuals than that (though not necessarily collectivists, unfortunately). I'm hardly in complete agreement with all of the aspects that I myself represent, so why should I expect such a perfect, idealized standard of others?

If I had a choice between people who are looking to disarm me, while bringing in more and more people who present a threat to me, and then another group of people who might not like me, but will atleast allow me to defend myself against any threats, I know what side I'd personally pick.

The "gay rights" aren't going to protect anybody for shit when they're surrounded by a parallel society of stirred-up religious maniacs, while possessing no arms of their own. The only thing that ultimately protects a man is how capable he is of protecting himself, the rest being just make-believe. The "real West" was founded upon that ideal. Setting "group rights" above those ideals can certainly bring about the fall of the West, as we know it.

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar better not go there.

Given what she's been up to, I don't know how she can ever associate with the fundamentalists that she represents.

Theocratic countrys are always like that.

Religion bad.

It's amazing that cranks like @goldennirvana can read about public flogging for "morality crimes" and see it as a basis for attacking secular progressives. As opposed to seeing it in direct connection to the threat posed by conservative evangelicals like Mike Pence and the American Christian dominionist movement.

It's amazing that cranks like @goldennirvana can read about public flogging for "morality crimes" and see it as a basis for attacking secular progressives. As opposed to seeing it in direct connection to the threat posed by conservative evangelicals like Mike Pence and the American Christian dominionist movement.

Also weird that people use Islamic fundamentaism to attack christianity in America

In Indonesia, is it also against Islamic Law to have an erection in public, in the presence of an unrelated woman or another man's wife, whilst being flogged?

If so, I can see this whole plan falling apart as soon as local police arrest their first masochist.

honestly expecting worse from Sharia

Well that's the correct religion to them, so that makes it ok

Good thing I dont have friends in Aceh.

Sampit,Bandung and JKT though!!

Back