Law India's transgender community says new bill violates their rights

Depends on local rates

By the way I didn’t mean that happens in the West, I meant the getting aggressive part when it doesn’t go their way.

IT’S MA’AM SIR!!!

Oh gotcha, yeah crazy I have a coleague who went ape shit lifted his dresh and showed his to our English language coach.

Got in a fight with another tranny after she got called out.

Oh gotcha, yeah crazy I have a coleague who went ape shit lifted his dresh and showed his to our English language coach.

Got in a fight with another tranny after she got called out.
Getting angry and aggressive is peak femininity

Islam is right about transgenderism

Islam is right about most things

Gayer than He man or less so?

It's even gayer, because every character on the show is a homosexual. Dr. Quest and Race Bannon are gay lovers, Jonny and Hadji are boyfriends. The little dog they go jet-setting around the globe with securing American Empire is probably gay too. There's one female character ("Jade") that appears when they're in Hong Kong who has some connection to Race. And it's made quite clear he wants nothing to do with her; same for Jonny and Hadji because, ewww girls are icky?

{<jordan}

Fapped or laughed?
Or both?

J4tpueEUHEwvuiNSKEf4UhIW6-wp-GGdILFdzNAXU16fVW1w7Af7liHpIMGWbrlZk715yJkjvGo8Eet4yyX8DAZRyaY_HyHisLNp7kWahlS23AI2L1RM7hnTnTWoiQXWkA15IzlnnSphrA

Pure Brilliance.

It's even gayer, because every character on the show is a homosexual. Dr. Quest and Race Bannon are gay lovers, Jonny and Hadji are boyfriends. The little dog they go jet-setting around the globe with securing American Empire is probably gay too. There's one female character ("Jade") that appears when they're in Hong Kong who has some connection to Race. And it's made quite clear he wants nothing to do with her; same for Jonny and Hadji because, ewww girls are icky?

{<jordan}

Race Bannon I wonder if he related to Steve Bannon

Islam is right about transgenderism

Islam is right about most things
Islam is right about most things if this was year 800

Islam is wrong about most things as the year is actually 2021

Eddie Bravo it brother :)

Islam is right about most things if this was year 800

Islam is wrong about most things as the year is actually 2021

Eddie Bravo it brother :)

No you are wrong and God is on our side. Islam is growing and will take the west one day

If any of them look like princess Jasmine I support them 100%

Princess_Jasmine_disney.png

<36>

In all seriousness, "cure" talk creeps me the fuck out and 99% I wouldn't take it if the option was presented. I love being me as a I am, love my community, love the camaraderie of it, love the subculture (mostly, a bit excessive at times). I don't give a fvck what anybody think either, it's pure bliss.
If any of them look like princess Jasmine I support them 100%

Princess_Jasmine_disney.png

You trying to lure Kafir to his Necro'd thread?

<36>

In all seriousness, "cure" talk creeps me the fuck out and 99% I wouldn't take it if the option was presented. I love being me as a I am, love my community, love the camaraderie of it, love the subculture (mostly, a bit excessive at times). I don't give a fvck what anybody think either, it's pure bliss.

You trying to lure Kafir to his Necro'd thread?

Yeah Its about time people stop using being gay as an insult.
And I think we men are better at giving handys than women right?

Last edited:
And I think we men are better at giving handys than women right?

Yes, we're better than women at everything to do with pleasuring (other) male private parts. There's a level of physical familiarity there that they'll never be able to possess.

It’s crazy to me that in a county that can’t afford food or toilets that some people manage to save up enough money to have their dick turned inside out. They must be amazing with the coupons.

It’s crazy to me that in a county that can’t afford food or toilets that some people manage to save up enough money to have their dick turned inside out. They must be amazing with the coupons.

I really think its only recently some westerners are realizing how really bad it could get in 3rd world countries in terms of sanitation.

Like for example in my City of Manila, we are like just 15 minutes drive from the Financial district but even as late as 1965 my mom told me that they don't have Toilets inside their home.

They use latrines like in the old days where the shit will be collected in drums and a Truck comes daily to pick them up!

Reactions: JSN
Back