Law India's transgender community says new bill violates their rights

"4 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in a Rich West Country Sauce."

You would think its the Sequel to Broke Back mountain.

<Dany07>

This thread was magnificent.
China has imprisoned almost two dozen people - mostly Muslim religious leaders - in the western region of Xinjiang, in a stepped up crackdown on "illegal religious activities", Chinese media reported. The 22 suspects, including so-called "wild imams"

India has an ancient sub-culture about pan sexualism.

They call it the 3rd gender I think they call the trannies Hijra.

But this sub culture is rooted in Indian mysticism and associated with religion and the concept of Karma and some more supersticious Hindus avoid them not merely because of homophobia but for the suposed bad luck they may bring.

I woud think the more modern and western oriented Transexuals in India dont indenitify with that old subculkture and don't want to be associated with it.

960px-A_group_of_Hijra_in_Bangladesh.jpg

I lived in india for 4 years as a kid. The Hijra used to show up at weddings and sing/dance and if they werent paid, theyd curse people. People would pay out of fear lol.

I lived in india for 4 years as a kid. The Hijra used to show up at weddings and sing/dance and if they werent paid, theyd curse people. People would pay out of fear lol.

Yup hahaha yeah there was a nat geo documentary about that.

India is really interesting lots of mysticism.

The 1960s Jonny Quest was pretty deeply subversive, @ElKarlo. They "straightened" it out quite a bit in later renditions during the 80s/90s but holy fuck was the OG gay as fuck.

So pretty much the same as they are in the West

Back