Law India's transgender community says new bill violates their rights

they should be more worried about people shitting on the streets than what a bunch of sick perverts think

Let me be clear. I am a very proud father of a transgender son. I fight every day the hate and ignorance of most people on this subject.
My worries aren't exactly non biased here.
If all I need to worry about as a father was someone using a different pronoun I'd be fine. I am also not in a position to worry about pre pubescent kids getting hormones as my son is old enough to make his own choices with his doctor.

I think you might've lucked out there in terms of parental concerns in a way. The overwhelming amount of hate and angst towards trans people usually seems focused on the M2F's. I'd also take a wild guess and say their suicide rates are higher than the inverse as well; it's almost difficult to not feel amazing with high Testosterone levels. "Welcome to the club, bro".

I think you might've lucked out there in terms of parental concerns in a way. The overwhelming amount of hate and angst towards trans people usually seems focused on the M2F's. I'd also take a wild guess and say their suicide rates are higher than the inverse as well; it's almost difficult to not feel amazing with high Testosterone levels. "Welcome to the club, bro".
Oh absolutely! There is no doubt that my situation is "safer" from hate than M2F. Also my son is of the age that he makes his own decisions on testosterone therapy. The youth trans issues are so complex and difficult and so different from one to the next.
The wr is a great snapshot of the hate and ignorance.
It is also a great snapshot of the tolerance and acceptance to be fair.
"Thanks for opening the door, bro"

Most of the people reflexively attacking them in this thread don't realize they have existed for centuries as a subculture within India. This predates the modern sexual liberation movements.

What do you expect those son of a bitch are only here to shit post just ignore those ass holes.

Oh absolutely! There is no doubt that my situation is "safer" from hate than M2F. Also my son is of the age that he makes his own decisions on testosterone therapy. The youth trans issues are so complex and difficult and so different from one to the next.

Wait what I hope you dont mind me asking.

When you say your "Son" you really meant your daughter? Like she was born a female and later become a man?

tenor.gif

What do you expect those son of a bitch are only here to shit post just ignore those ass holes.

Sherdog:

Follow.png

Most of the people reflexively attacking them in this thread don't realize they have existed for centuries as a subculture within India. This predates the modern sexual liberation movements.

Um, you're on double yellows. :oops:

"4 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in a Rich West Country Sauce."

You would think its the Sequel to Broke Back mountain.

It looks fucking horrible.

Lol @ custom title, you'll never be over that. Honored.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...imams-mass-crackdown-2014111110131105352.html

China has imprisoned almost two dozen people - mostly Muslim religious leaders - in the western region of Xinjiang, in a stepped up crackdown on "illegal religious activities", Chinese media reported.

The 22 suspects, including so-called "wild imams", were given prison terms ranging from five to 16 years at a mass public sentencing in Xinjiang on Monday, the state-run China News Service reported.

Mass public sentencings have become common in Xinjiang, with state television often showing them taking place in packed outdoor auditoriums. Rights groups have said mass trials and sentencings deny the accused the right to due process.

It looks fucking horrible.

Lol @ custom title, you'll never be over that. Honored.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...imams-mass-crackdown-2014111110131105352.html

China has imprisoned almost two dozen people - mostly Muslim religious leaders - in the western region of Xinjiang, in a stepped up crackdown on "illegal religious activities", Chinese media reported.

The 22 suspects, including so-called "wild imams", were given prison terms ranging from five to 16 years at a mass public sentencing in Xinjiang on Monday, the state-run China News Service reported.

Mass public sentencings have become common in Xinjiang, with state television often showing them taking place in packed outdoor auditoriums. Rights groups have said mass trials and sentencings deny the accused the right to due process.

A man got banned on facebook for posting that box of processed food.

I think the custom title fits well to our resident Muslim @Kafir-kun or maybe he is the Wild Sultan.

I just realize the Avatar I have fits well with the topic its a Transvestite character vilain from an 80s Japanese action series for kids.

they should be more worried about people shitting on the streets than what a bunch of sick perverts think
They can be concerned about multiple things at the same time . And they have made huge leaps in pulling people out of extreme poverty , increasing the share of the middle class and enacting a program to build millions of toilets.

They can be concerned about multiple things at the same time . And they have made huge leaps in pulling people out of extreme poverty , increasing the share of the middle class and enacting a program to build millions of toilets.

America has brain drained a large chunk of India's greatest minds and top talent. The CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe and Global Foundries are all Indian. Sundar Pichai used to be an engineer at Applied Materials, a company I cite pretty frequently in regards to the US semiconductor industry, high tech supremacy and trade war with China. I've also mentioned a (very) close friend employed at Microchip Technology. The founder, chairman and chief executive is Indian, and used to work for Intel here. His $15.6 million mansion in Paradise Valley is fucking bonkers, really cool dude though.

America has brain drained a large chunk of India's greatest minds and top talent. The CEOs of Google, Microsoft, Adobe and Global Foundries are all Indian. Sundar Pichai used to be an engineer at Applied Materials, a company I cite pretty frequently in regards to the US semiconductor industry, high tech supremacy and trade war with China. I've also mentioned a (very) close friend employed at Microchip Technology. The founder, chairman and chief executive is Indian, and used to work for Intel here. His $15.6 million mansion in Paradise Valley is fucking bonkers, really cool dude though.
So many engineers from India in US techno corps.

Intel has a lot them I was told. Well they are culture who invented the Zero so they are good with messing with numbers

Yup I heard Dhalsim moved to America too.

@Gandhi

They mostly came here on Student visas or their parents came here on Student visas. Vast majority of people in South Asia want to escape South Asia, and the US is the top destination. It's a ruthless and overcrowded region, with the upper classes creating the abhorrent situation , then trying to escape to green pastures since they can't stand the world they created, but a lot of them bring all their old-world prejudices and tribalism with them. 2 of India's top information tech companies were sued in the US for discriminating against non Indians at their US location.

Back