• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Increasing levels of glyphosate in our grains

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every year they continue drenching grains like wheat, corn, and soy in pesticides and herbicides so that the levels build up higher and higher. FDAs response is to just move the goalpost for what is considered a safe amount.

Last week, I ate a bowl of rice cereal and I felt like garbage afterwards. I don't usually eat that but typically tolerate rice and dairy fairly well. I wonder if the rice in that cereal had been drenched in harmful chemicals.

This is another part of the real reason that people are getting sick, not a flu virus with mandated treatment methods that are harmful in and of themselves.

Last edited:
Bill Gates recently bought a lot of the farmland in the US. Be afraid.

Gates-Map.jpg

"In 2010 the Gates Foundation Trust invested about $23 million in Monsanto, the genetically modified seed and chemical company, though it sold its shares the next year following outcry from environmental groups.

Bill Gates was also an early investor in fake-meat companies aiming to combat the environmental harms of raising livestock by creating more convincing, plant-based alternatives. He backed Impossible Foods, which relies on genetically modified soybeans, and also held shares of Beyond Meat through the Bill and Melinda Gates’ Foundation Trust, though SEC filings show those shares were sold in 2019. In May, Bill Gates also transferred about $850 million in shares of the agricultural machinery company John Deere to his wife after the two shared publicly their plans to divorce."

“Now you have a foundation where the mission on one side is to save the world and to do all these wonderful things surrounding climate, and on the other side they’re investing in the exact same things that are causing the harm that the mission side is trying to protect,” Mason said. “It makes no sense.”

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1270033

The plan is to get the masses off meat and instead eating GMO wheat, corn, and soy, foods already subsidized by the US government found in 90% of the crap they call food at your grocery store. They're poisoning us, blaming it on covid, and giving us a jab that causes myocarditis, bell's palsy, and strokes.

One of the few websites left that isn't censored and controlled by big tech. Only a matter of time before they fix that.

https://leakedreality.com/video/22024/fda-admits-the-vaccine-kills-more-than-it-saves

https://leakedreality.com/video/22314/whistleblower-vaccine-is-full-of-shit-secret-recordings

20210922_163231.jpg

Last edited:

The plan is to get you off meat and instead a 'healthier' vegan diet. As soon as Kamala takes the helm, she's ready to mandate new regulations to limit your consumption of 'unhealthy' meat.

Shit is about to get real.

additional_image2.jpg

20210920_061739.jpg

How do you think they plan to reduce the global population by such a large number? We're at almost 8 billion people now and it's having a profound effect on our environment. This is their solution.
georgiaguidestone-2.jpg

additional_image1 (7).jpg

FB_IMG_1586399592611.jpg.ca2fdf81b89dfc5010893506b0419330.jpg

282075.jpeg.jpg

Don't worry, Bill Gates saying that we need to reduce the global population has already been explained and debunked by multiple 'fact checking' websites.

gates-vaccine325-768x558.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, Covid is the least of humanities problems..They create the market for medicine..Instead of promoting and safeguarding healthy natural food, and clean water…They introduce chemicals and preservatives, then develop and market medicines to treat the problems that they helped to cause..Brilliant…LOL
The ability to eat clean is there, but most of us are either unwilling, or unable to put in the work.

Yea, Covid is the least of humanities problems..They create the market for medicine..Instead of promoting and safeguarding healthy natural food, and clean water…They introduce chemicals and preservatives, then develop and market medicines to treat the problems that they helped to cause..Brilliant…LOL
The ability to eat clean is there, but most of us are either unwilling, or unable to put in the work.
That ability to eat clean is disappearing. The supply is going to be reduced and with inflation, most of us won't be able to afford it anymore. Well have to hunt or farm if we want real meat.

I have animals here that I'm raising and it's scary as shit. They try to make me destroy any of my animals and I will defend them at all costs.

I don’t think anyone planned it this way. Just opportunists taking advantage of the situation covid had created. That’s the one downside to capitalism is the power consolidation of corporations and government.

I think adding a conspiracy theorist mindset to legit issues hurts more than helps

I don't want chemicals sprayed all over my food either, but what's so bad about GMOs? So if they make wheat more drought resistant or something like that via genetic modification, what harm could it cause to humans? legit curious (not attacking or promoting anything...)

I don't want chemicals sprayed all over my food either, but what's so bad about GMOs? So if they make wheat more drought resistant or something like that via genetic modification, what harm could it cause to humans? legit curious (not attacking or promoting anything...)
I guess it's the fact that it's pretty much all controlled by Monsanto who sprays herbicides over all the crops and pays US politicians to do whatever they want and crush their competitors. I read that Monsanto used to make fire retardant and would actually drop their seeds with the retardant and then charge other farmers for growing their products if it gets dropped on their land through wind or other natural means like birds shitting it out on someone else's land.

Because of their excessive use of herbicides, we now have herbicide resistant super strains of weeds similar to the effect that overuse of antibiotics has had on new resistant strains of bacteria. Going a little off topic here, but some doctors speculate that we're going to see the same thing happen with the covid virus as mandates try to vaccinate and booster shot every single strain of a virus that it's possible to build natural immunity to, something big pharma refuses to acknowledge or research because mandated shots are more profitable than natural immunity, no matter the long term cost.

https://blog.scienceborealis.ca/its-raining-red-why-use-of-chemical-fire-retardants-is-on-the-rise/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ec...roblems-monsantos-new-gmo-soybeans-1955821571

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/05/monsanto200805

Monsanto has been fighting for years to make it difficult for consumers to see what products contain their crap.

Like now there's a qr code on food that you can scan but why can't they say it plainly on the packaging? I still want to know regardless of whether they claim it's safe or not.

I guess it's the fact that it's pretty much all controlled by Monsanto who sprays herbicides over all the crops and pays US politicians to do whatever they want and crush their competitors. I read that Monsanto used to make fire retardant and would actually drop their seeds with the retardant and then charge other farmers for growing their products if it gets dropped on their land through wind or other natural means like birds shitting it out on someone else's land.

Because of their excessive use of herbicides, we now have herbicide resistant super strains of weeds similar to the effect that overuse of antibiotics has had on new resistant strains of bacteria. Going a little off topic here, but some doctors speculate that we're going to see the same thing happen with the covid virus as mandates try to vaccinate and booster shot every single strain of a virus that it's possible to build natural immunity to, something big pharma refuses to acknowledge or research because mandated shots are more profitable than natural immunity, no matter the long term cost.

https://blog.scienceborealis.ca/its-raining-red-why-use-of-chemical-fire-retardants-is-on-the-rise/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ec...roblems-monsantos-new-gmo-soybeans-1955821571

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/05/monsanto200805

Monsanto has been fighting for years to make it difficult for consumers to see what products contain their crap.

Like now there's a qr code on food that you can scan but why can't they say it plainly on the packaging? I still want to know regardless of whether they claim it's safe or not.

I've heard the same thing regarding weeds developing resistance to Roundup and things like that because it's dumped on crops in such high quantities. One reason to not make GMO seeds is they make it "roundup ready" and are able to douse crops in Roundup without killing the corn. That's the main reason I'm against GMO crops, not necessarily the use of genetic modification itself (though I should look into it again)

For sure drug-resistant bacteria is becoming a bigger problem in hospitals and nursing homes, wonder if that has happened before with viruses. good food for thought overall!

Looking for an article from years back when Monsanto sued the shit out of another farmer for their seeds being cross pollinated (from the wind) with another’s farmers seeds. Evil company.

Bill Gates recently bought a lot of the farmland in the US. Be afraid.

View attachment 881228

"In 2010 the Gates Foundation Trust invested about $23 million in Monsanto, the genetically modified seed and chemical company, though it sold its shares the next year following outcry from environmental groups.

Bill Gates was also an early investor in fake-meat companies aiming to combat the environmental harms of raising livestock by creating more convincing, plant-based alternatives. He backed Impossible Foods, which relies on genetically modified soybeans, and also held shares of Beyond Meat through the Bill and Melinda Gates’ Foundation Trust, though SEC filings show those shares were sold in 2019. In May, Bill Gates also transferred about $850 million in shares of the agricultural machinery company John Deere to his wife after the two shared publicly their plans to divorce."

“Now you have a foundation where the mission on one side is to save the world and to do all these wonderful things surrounding climate, and on the other side they’re investing in the exact same things that are causing the harm that the mission side is trying to protect,” Mason said. “It makes no sense.”

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1270033

The plan is to get the masses off meat and instead eating GMO wheat, corn, and soy, foods already subsidized by the US government found in 90% of the crap they call food at your grocery store. They're poisoning us, blaming it on covid, and giving us a jab that causes myocarditis, bell's palsy, and strokes.

One of the few websites left that isn't censored and controlled by big tech. Only a matter of time before they fix that.

https://leakedreality.com/video/22024/fda-admits-the-vaccine-kills-more-than-it-saves

https://leakedreality.com/video/22314/whistleblower-vaccine-is-full-of-shit-secret-recordings

View attachment 881229

Probably my favorite post to ever be posted on sherdog.

Disaster capitalism is normal...........

Why be the evil villain with the evil plan when you can be the hero and still get the same outcome.

That ability to eat clean is disappearing. The supply is going to be reduced and with inflation, most of us won't be able to afford it anymore. Well have to hunt or farm if we want real meat.

I have animals here that I'm raising and it's scary as shit. They try to make me destroy any of my animals and I will defend them at all costs.

You probably already seen this but it was a good mini doc, explains why the wealthy are buying up land.

Some recent news on a lawsuit against Bayer/Monsanto over their use of glyphosate in RoundUp after they lied about it being a carcinogen. This came to a head after a groundskeeper was diagnosed with lymphoma from the use of their poison.

Remember, this crap is in over 90% of the stuff on the shelves at the grocery store and in your kid's breakfast cereal. Remember, GMO wheat, corn, soy, and other crops are subsidized by the US government, ostensibly to keep the supply high and prices low which sounds good in theory until you realize the poisons that those crops are treated with to maintain production levels.

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-advances-bayer-shareholder-class-action-over-monsanto-merger/

This is the CEO of Bayer, who acquired Monsanto in 2018. Looks like a nerdy villain.

20211022_073414.jpg
20211022_073400.jpg

The fact that we're losing the right to hear any dissenting opinion, even from medical doctors, on multiple internet platforms is troubling to say the least.

Both doctors getting bans and videos deleted:

Back