Incels, declining birthrate, and sexual economics.

God, I googled it
as-comp-grans-in-gambia-e1554814673151.jpg

It's pretty fucked up. Even among my neighbours there's a big African dude who's about 25, 30, living with a 60+ year old granny.

I feel sorry for these guys and I cannot envision it not coming down to blood.

Whatever is said about the native incels, there's this certain dignity, that's going to prevent the Finnish man from ever putting himself in such circumstances. They'll rather suffer alone than to go through this sort of a trial.

It will never become the new normal, it will always remain the abnormal, no matter what.

Studies show that women either want to work part time or no time, while raising children with a man who works full time. Plus something like 50% of women between 18-35 have less than $500 in savings. So I'm not so sure I agree with you that women (as in more than 50%) are financially independent. They may have more jobs than ever before (pre pandemic) but I don't think the majority of women have any idea of how to be financially independent.

Well somebody is paying the bills and with marriage rates declining so much it's not their husband, since they don't have one. Maybe they have a sugar daddy or wealthy parents. I'm sure some can manage the complexities of making financial decisions on their own.

Am I the only one who wants the standards for men to get higher and higher to the point of absurdity?

I've always been a fan of stupidly high standards lol.

Well somebody is paying the bills and with marriage rates declining so much it's not their husband, since they don't have one. Maybe they have a sugar daddy or wealthy parents. I'm sure some can manage the complexities of making financial decisions on their own.
Generally it depends on how attractive women are. Even if they don't have a sugar daddy, there's cucks galore willing to pay for their bills.

I cant speak for relationship stuff

But economically low birth rate will wreck shit up

This coming from a guy whos country will be a ghost country in 100 years and my generation is never getting retired

Shit 60 percent of countrys economy is debt already

When money valve shuts its bye bye

It's pretty fucked up. Even among my neighbours there's a big African dude who's about 25, 30, living with a 60+ year old granny.

I feel sorry for these guys and I cannot envision it not coming down to blood.

Whatever is said about the native incels, there's this certain dignity, that's going to prevent the Finnish man from ever putting himself in such circumstances. They'll rather suffer alone than to go through this sort of a trial.

At least, if you're an African with a Finnish granny nobody will think you're fucking your mom or grandma.
Hopefully the Finnish have dignity, a certain French guy doesn't(I understand it wasn't because of money or because he was an Incel but it's still weird).
I've seen a few cases here. My mother has a co-worker, she is not that bad looking but is around 55 and her boyfriend is 20 or something. She gave him a motorcycle and some nice clothes.
There is always somebody willing to step to such low standards. I bet he cheats on her but dude, c'mon, it isn't just about having sex with an old woman, it's about dignity. You're no different than her pet dog.

Very old men with young women is fucked up but at least they can generate a baby. And women do not have that desire to be the leader of the relationship, the head of the household.

To be fair, everyone is entitled to spend their time among like-minded people. Incels understand each other. Regular people don't understand incels. Believe me, i've talked about it with a few girlfriends, because i've always liked incel culture, for the humour of it, and their responses are usually what incels complain about. They think incels are just guys that need to work on their attitude. Regular people truly don't understand that some men genuinely can't find love/sex. Especially women.

To me the problem is simply their radical ideas about forcing women to do shit. But hey, as long as it's all talk, i can live with it. We certainly aren't gonna create a social system where women have to fuck incels.
You didn't watch the video, He said he doesn't agree with forcing women to do anything because he is a liberal.

Most men are not supposed to procreate. You have shit genetics, you are a natural born loser is the reality for the majority of men.

I do agree though, this incel stuff is a problem and will only get worse. The tribe would have dealt with these types back in the day, now we leave it up to society to let them snap and react after.

Also incels have always existed

Those roman legionnaires just went to hookers as an example

You think they would have taken on the barbarians without the possibility of smoking opium drinking wine and banging hookers?

Hence legalize prostitution

(This to create atleast contributng members of sovcety from incels)

Last edited:
I forgot the names of the key players though. I just remember them as Dale Gribble and Fat Albert
Yeah, I forgot their names too. I do remember the fat albert guy betraying the redneck guy. I think fatty may have created an account here.

This coming from a guy whos country will be a ghost country in 100 years and my generation is never getting retired

Shit 60 percent of countrys economy is debt already

When money valve shuts its bye bye

Not even in death as they'll probably have figured out necromancy by then, making us consume products and pay taxes even after we're corpses.

I wouldn't under-estimate the capacity of the folks running things to keep the system going, even way beyond its natural expiration date.

At least, if you're an African with a Finnish granny nobody will think you're fucking your mom or grandma.
Hopefully the Finnish have dignity, a certain French guy doesn't(I understand it wasn't because of money or because he was an Incel but it's still weird).
I've seen a few cases here. My mother has a co-worker, she is not that bad looking but is around 55 and her boyfriend is 20 or something. She gave him a motorcycle and some nice clothes.
There is always somebody willing to step to such low standards. I bet he cheats on her but dude, c'mon, it isn't just about having sex with an old woman, it's about dignity. You're no different than her pet dog.

Very old men with young women is fucked up but at least they can generate a baby. And women do not have that desire to be the leader of the relationship, the head of the household.

There's about one thing that keeps the Finnish man's will alive, and it's their sheer stubbornness at this point. It's about the one defining quality that "our people" have. The unwillingness to adjust to conditions that they deem unnatural to themselves (see Finland vs Communism).

Our President had a kid at like 70 years old, so it's definitely true with older men and younger women. There are certain, if crude, natural realities that ought to be taken into account, one of them being the fact that men actually become more and more capable as stable and prosperous partners to women, as they grow older. Whereas the opposite may not always hold true.

A lot of times, women look for qualities that simply do not present themselves in the age group of 20 to 30 year old men.

Most men are not supposed to procreate. You have shit genetics, you are a natural born loser is the reality for the majority of men.

I do agree though, this incel stuff is a problem and will only get worse. The tribe would have dealt with these types back in the day, now we leave it up to society to let them snap and react after.

I think our standards for "losers" are lacking a little bit of perspective though.

Most of the men we hail as badasses from back in the day were like 5 feet tall and pockmarked. Ugly midgets by modern standards, with huge heads and malnourished bodies. Any incel is a stud compared to pretty much the 99% of men from just a hundred or two hundred years ago.

Most of the men we hail as badasses from back in the day were like 5 feet tall and pockmarked. Any incel is a stud compared to pretty much the 99% of men from just a hundred or two hundred years ago.

Sure, but they made their mark. It's about power and those men had it. Women are drawn to it. They earned their pussy.

These whining, crying incels with nothing are not like these men of the past.

lmao @ incels. I would have never known what that is without this place.

lmao @ incels. I would have never known what that is without this place.

One day an incel said: "When the Incelocaust comes foids will be taking selfies in front of our cages"

Sure, but they made their mark. It's about power and those men had it. Women are drawn to it. They earned their pussy.

These whining, crying incels with nothing are not like these men of the past.

I agree, but it's not the physical or even genetic qualities that are lacking, as some people here are pretending, it is the will.

And let's face it, that "will" was largely imposed upon previous generations by the surrounding society and the conditions around them.

Men in their undisturbed state, unbothered either by the workings of nature or of other men, tend to revert to softness and overt sentimentality, becoming androgynous in character and appearance. Masculinity is imposed societally, and through environmental conditions. It is arguably the society's greatest "construct", a construct that is now being torn down, because our current set of "over-seers" has elected to fear its destructive capacity, rather than to channel that power towards creative good.

Last edited:
This Incel shit again...

So, what do you purpose? To force women to sleep with incels? Beucase you ain't changing shit just by stating that men are disposable. They will still be disposable. Nothing will change.
Legalize prostitution?

Back