Incels, declining birthrate, and sexual economics.

This Incel shit again...

So, what do you purpose? To force women to sleep with incels? Beucase you ain't changing shit just by stating that men are disposable. They will still be disposable. Nothing will change.
My interest lies in what the video insinuates will happen in the coming years if the reproductive gap continues to rise. According to the video, and history apparently, its lots of violence.

I get it, every response in this thread is a grade A pussy hound, and these things won't affect your abilitly to smash dimes on the reg, but no one has refuted any of the points. So give me your prediction, or a possible solution to this issue, or just tell me you don't believe this stuff and explain why.

Didn't watch this guy, but read the cliffs. The problem began with widely available contraption. Before women and men were required to pair bond because of the resource requirements of children. Women were completely dependent on men because of this. Its amazing some of the oldest myths in the world like the genesis creation myth claims this. God isn't a literal figure walking in the Garden telling Eve she has to submit to God. Its a myth that explains why women had to be submissive to men because they were forced by the incredibly resource draining requirements of human children. Unlike almost all mammals that can function quickly after childbirth, human children require years of intense rearing due to our intelligence. Its true that women pick from the top of the group of men, but because of the resource requirements of children the top men couldn't just go around screwing all the women. Unless they were psychopathic and just abandoned the child, which would in turn cause them to be cast out of the group and the women would avoid them, so its a bad long term strategy. The reason why women were much more successfully reproductive than men used to be that men had to be the providers and had to take the risks of warfare, hunting, and venturing out into the wilderness. Men died in much higher percentages to support the tribe. Now men are told to feel guilty for tyrannical patriarchy that happened due to biology. Today, women have full reproductive control, so the men at the top can get all the women and not bear the responsibility of childbirth. This creates huge problems for the men in lower tiers as well as the women who have to share the one men with multiple partners. This is bad for everyone except for the small percentage of men at the top. Unfortunately with whats happening in Western society that insists on equality of outcome, the eventual solution is going to be the guilt of sexual discrimination. The guilt of monogamy is going to be the outcome after they enforce equality of outcome for gender and race. Aldous Huxley was a prophetic genius, I would highly recommend reading Brave New World if you want to know whats going to happen soon.

My interest lies in what the video insinuates will happen in the coming years if the reproductive gap continues to rise. According to the video, and history apparently, its lots of violence.

I get it, every response in this thread is a grade A pussy hound, and these things won't affect your abilitly to smash dimes on the reg, but no one has refuted any of the points. So give me your prediction, or a possible solution to this issue, or just tell me you don't believe this stuff and explain why.

Incels are natures cure to over population. It became too easy for the undesirables to pass on their genes. Just nature correcting course.

OOF.

I do love how right wingers turn against the free market when it means that women get to choose not to have sex with them lol.
Who's turning against the free market? If you watch the video, it talks about several possible free market solutions to this issue.

Hey there war room, I'm back again with another thread to push the buttons of the white knighting, pedestal putting rejects we have here in the WR. Just watched this video the other day I have to say I think this gentleman is spot on with his assessment. I've been harping on some of these talking points for a while now and I typically get the angry married guys accusing me of women hating, being an incel, and/or being a social retard. I already know I'm going to get flak so bring it fools.

For everyone else, what do you think about the video? If you agree with the basic premise of the video, what do you think this means for the future of society?

TLDW:
-Women are more valuable than men as it pertains to reproduction.
-Men are treated as disposible by women and by society
- Without reproductive laws, or at a minimum some kind social constructs/contracts, a "free sexual market" will result in a small minority of men, reproducing with a large majority of women. As women are genetically hardwired to reproduce with strong, dominant men who have access to an abundance of reasources.
- Sometime around the dawn of agriculture, only around 5% of men were able to reproduce and pass on their genes.
-The above bullet point is backed up by genetic research that shows around 8000-12,000 years ago only 1 man was able to reproduce, for every 17 women that were able to reproduce. https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
- Monogamy/marriage is a social contruct brought about by powerful men to prevent the 95% of incel men from rising in arms AND by women who didn't want to see their provider ditch them for a new mate. Personal side note: Even slaves were granted some reproductive rights in their captivity as evidence by their living descendents. (The outcome of crossing some boundries results only in violence, is this one of those boundries?)
- The pandora's box of the "Free sexual Market" has already been opened, and trying to close it by bringing back socially enforced monogamy can only be accomplished by an authoritarian regime. (Not sure I agree with that.)

Well, at least it's better to go online and post these desperate cries for help than shoot up a school, I'll grant you that.

I think the guy in the OP vid is saying it's the fault of the super attractive and successful Alpha Males who are slanging dick all over town. :D
It is, I should know, I'm one of the dick slangers. 3 kids, 2 divorces, 40+ body count.

My interest lies in what the video insinuates will happen in the coming years if the reproductive gap continues to rise.

The only real 'reproductice gap' exists in countries like India, where females get aborted due to cultural reasons and you end up with a Male to Female ratio around 1000 to 925. So among 1000 men, you will have 75 who may get laid with hookers or promiscuitive females, but for whom there is no partner. The possible responses range from migration to frustration and violence (gang rape being one possible consequence).

Last edited:
Who was around for "true forced loneliness" debacle in the OT?

Dude, i get it: Incels wish they could force women to fuck them. They actually admit this. They wanna live in as world where women have to have sex with them. But it won't happen. What you will see is natural selection. In fact, women don't even need to fuck to have kids at all. In the future a huge percentage of the newborns will be by artificial conception. Incels not fucking isn't that big of a problem to society. It's a problem to them. Women don ´t want/need to fuck ugly beta males. It's just a fact a life and there's nothing you can do about it. Whatever happens, happens. We'll see.

Nothing will happen.
Women in modern western culture will fuck who they want to fuck since they have the right to do so.
Incels will remain losers.
Some of those pieces of shit will go on a killing spree. (Hopefully they will commit suicide instead)
The world will go on.

Incels are natures cure to over population. It became too easy for the undesirables to pass on their genes. Just nature correcting course.

True. Not sure why people think this is a huge problem. It isn't. Eventually society will be incel free because they won't be able to pass on their retarded genes. That's how the incel culture will be eliminated. Nature will take care of it.

Hey there war room, I'm back again with another thread to push the buttons of the white knighting, pedestal putting rejects we have here in the WR. Just watched this video the other day I have to say I think this gentleman is spot on with his assessment. I've been harping on some of these talking points for a while now and I typically get the angry married guys accusing me of women hating, being an incel, and/or being a social retard. I already know I'm going to get flak so bring it fools.

For everyone else, what do you think about the video? If you agree with the basic premise of the video, what do you think this means for the future of society?

TLDW:
-Women are more valuable than men as it pertains to reproduction.
-Men are treated as disposible by women and by society
- Without reproductive laws, or at a minimum some kind social constructs/contracts, a "free sexual market" will result in a small minority of men, reproducing with a large majority of women. As women are genetically hardwired to reproduce with strong, dominant men who have access to an abundance of reasources.
- Sometime around the dawn of agriculture, only around 5% of men were able to reproduce and pass on their genes.
-The above bullet point is backed up by genetic research that shows around 8000-12,000 years ago only 1 man was able to reproduce, for every 17 women that were able to reproduce. https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
- Monogamy/marriage is a social contruct brought about by powerful men to prevent the 95% of incel men from rising in arms AND by women who didn't want to see their provider ditch them for a new mate. Personal side note: Even slaves were granted some reproductive rights in their captivity as evidence by their living descendents. (The outcome of crossing some boundries results only in violence, is this one of those boundries?)
- The pandora's box of the "Free sexual Market" has already been opened, and trying to close it by bringing back socially enforced monogamy can only be accomplished by an authoritarian regime. (Not sure I agree with that.)

<FookIsThatGuy>

Back